Where are the changes Obama promised.

Well, lets apply some logic here.......If the O/P is claiming that NOTHING substantial has changed and the promises not kept......them WHY the eternal bitching and moaning and hatred of Obama for the last 7 years?
What Good was he?

Well, lets apply some logic here.......If the O/P is claiming that NOTHING substantial has changed and the promises not kept......them WHY the eternal bitching and moaning and hatred of Obama for the last 7 years?

Judging from the post directly following yours, it's because the whiners get their "information" from CW songs.

The forced option I am sure..I would not like to be forced to pay...I like options..It is a necessity, but mandating it sucks...

Judging from the post directly following yours, it's because the whiners get their "information" from CW songs.

Indeed, whereas our nation's founders found their political inspiration from the ancient Greeks and Romans, many right wingers get theirs from Carrie Underwood, et al.

I get my information from what I pay for insurance the dictator imposed on me and the taxes I pay yearly on income.

I get my information from what I pay for insurance the dictator imposed on me

Are you upset with what PRIVATE insurance companies are charging you?
Are you in favor of the federal government imposing a "cap' on what PRIVATE businesses are charging?

I get my information from what I pay for insurance the dictator imposed on me

Are you upset with what PRIVATE insurance companies are charging you?
Are you in favor of the federal government imposing a "cap' on what PRIVATE businesses are charging?
Before Obama are I had great insurance for less that what I pay now. Since obamalaw changed insurance I now pay the entire charge. Before no more than 20.00

You oba.aians still haven't told how you're better off

The forced option I am sure..I would not like to be forced to pay...I like options..It is a necessity, but mandating it sucks...

I also bitch every time my mandatory auto insurance comes due.
My auto insurance went down. Too bad my health insurance doubled.
When cars gets older the cost of insurance goes down, when you get older it get's more expensive...
I drive a new car

thank goodness we were able to put a stop to him after they passed that Insurance scam on us called, OscamNoCare. they grew this government by gawd knows how much (well we know they hired 16, 000 more IRS agents) to come and step on our necks when you don't buy your wonderful insurance from them. So we now have to pay for them and for all those who are being SUBSIDZED on it on the scam program.

When cars gets older the cost of insurance goes down, when you get older it get's more expensive...
I drive a new car
Then you pay more, alright..Will you hit me please?

thank goodness we were able to put a stop to him after they passed that Insurance scam on us called, OscamNoCare. they grew this government by gawd knows how much (well we know they hired 16, 000 more IRS agents) to come and step on our necks when you don't buy your wonderful insurance from them. that we now have to pay for them and for all those who are being SUBSIDZED on it.
Have another on me...

My auto insurance went down. Too bad my health insurance doubled

Sounds as youking better care of your car than of yourself.
Too bad my health insurance doubled.

Sound that you have an issue with your PRIVATE health insurance company; after all, you republicans would NOT want for the Feds to impose caps on what a PRIVATE company charges, would you?

I drive a new car
Then you pay more, alright..Will you hit me please?
Nope

Forum List

Back