Where are the changes Obama promised.

My auto insurance went down. Too bad my health insurance doubled

Sounds as youking better care of your car than of yourself.
Too bad my health insurance doubled.

Sound that you have an issue with your PRIVATE health insurance company; after all, you republicans would NOT want for the Feds to impose caps on what a PRIVATE company charges, would you?
I rarely get sick. But because of Obamacare the healthcare company I was working for was forced to downsize it's workforce. They laid off all that were staffed here (several hundred employees). When I got hired on by another healthcare company I had to take a cut in pay due to the crappy job market. Also the health insurance benefit package costs more.

Thanks Obama.

I rarely get sick. But because of Obamacare the healthcare company I was working for was forced to downsize it's workforce

So, let me get this straight........insurance companies are charging MORE (your initial bitch) but doing it with LESS staffing?
Sounds like capitalism at its best/worst, don't you think?

I rarely get sick. But because of Obamacare the healthcare company I was working for was forced to downsize it's workforce

So, let me get this straight........insurance companies are charging MORE (your initial bitch) but doing it with LESS staffing?
Sounds like capitalism at its best/worst, don't you think?
Who said I worked for an insurance company?

True, let me then rephrase........Under the ACA more than 12 million people got health insurance...and because of the increase in patients accessing health care, your company decided that because of more patients it would be best to downsize?

Last edited:

True, let me then rephrase........Under the ACA more than 12 million people git health insurance...and because of the increase in patients accessing health care, your company decided that because of more patients it would be best to downsize?
Wrong. They were a medical supply manufacturer and distributor. They downsized due to industry changes directly related to the cost of Obamacare.

Wrong. They were a medical supply manufacturer and distributor. They downsized due to industry changes directly related to the cost of Obamacare.

OK, now I think I got it Because the number of people accessing medical care INCREASED, the medical supply company you worked for decided that there would be LESS demand for their products and distribution slackened off and you were part of the downsizing.

OK, now I think I got it Because the number of people accessing medical care INCREASED, the medical supply company you worked for decided that there would be LESS demand for their products and distribution slackened off and you were part of the downsizing.
So just how much free shit do you think Medical distributors can afford to give away? That and revamp multi million dollar software systems, deal with new taxes and regulations etc?

So just how much free shit do you think Medical distributors can afford to give awa

Ahhhhh, you were working for a medical distributor that was "forced" to give away its products for free.....I get it now....LOL

So just how much free shit do you think Medical distributors can afford to give awa

Ahhhhh, you were working for a medical distributor that was "forced" to give away its products for free.....I get it now....LOL
What part of revamping their entire multi million dollar software system and dealing with new taxes and regulations did you not understand?

What part of revamping their entire multi million dollar software system and dealing with new taxes and regulations did you not understand?

It's surprising they didn't outsource your job to Bangalore a decade or more ago.

It's surprising they didn't outsource your job to Bangalore a decade or more ago.
I worked directly with several of the big hospitals pricing their contracts...so no.

They did outsource collections and accounts receivable/ payable to India and the Phillipines though.

I'm sure they thank Obama too.

Last edited:
Oh... And don't forget the millions they had to spend training their entire staff nationwide and abroad to use the new revamped multi million dollar software system. And the hundreds of temps they had to hire to help out while everyone got up to speed.

Oh... And don't forget the millions they had to spend training their entire staff nationwide and abroad to use the new revamped multi million dollar software system. And the hundreds of temps they had to hire to help out while everyone got up to speed.

In other words, you're against an improved employment rate?

I pay zero a year for healthcare and have for many years,,I don't understand why you guys are bitching.....
No wonder you are a clown that has no fucking clue about life.

I mean we all knew you did not pay your own bills. Interesting to see you brag about it.

Forum List

Back