Where are the changes Obama promised.

This just in today...

Enrollment growth in Obamacare slower than expected.

Down by 21 million

Los Angeles Times 1/25/2916

What taxes are you talking about ?
How much did your premiums go up?

Cause my health insurance has increased every year since I can remember .
All mandatory insurance is legalized extortion. Dumbass

Now ...explain to the class why the other companies in the industry were forced to layoff and outsource jobs overseas.

See BCBS for starters

"Forced" -! :rofl:
Can BCBS afford to be part of the exchange? Or did they drop out?

My policy's with Blue Shield. It's working just fine in my state.
They now outsource customer service as well as other departments. US lost over 200 BCBS positions due to restructuring due to funds.

BTW seniors on Humana look for a huge policy increase this year...

Now ...explain to the class why the other companies in the industry were forced to layoff and outsource jobs overseas.

See BCBS for starters

"Forced" -! :rofl:
Can BCBS afford to be part of the exchange? Or did they drop out?

My policy's with Blue Shield. It's working just fine in my state.
They now outsource customer service as well as other departments. US lost over 200 BCBS positions due to restructuring due to funds.

BCBS in which state? Or is it 200 positions nationwide? Has that affected consumers? This is why this would make a good standalone topic, but if you want to keep hiding it in this thread... :dunno:

How come you libs never know anything related to healthcare. Do you not read all of the healthcare news articles? I mean really....Inform yourselves.

How come you libs never know anything related to healthcare. Do you not read all of the healthcare news articles? I mean really....Inform yourselves.

You've tried a posting blitz, and when that didn't create the desired distraction, you resort to lying. You're accustomed to just tossing out random factoids and expecting a resounding "Fuck, yeah!"

RE: the article, I can see why you didn't want to link to it:

Those making less than four times the federal poverty level — about $47,000 for a single adult or about $97,000 for a family of four — qualify for federal aid to offset their insurance premiums.

Obviously you don't want too many people to know that.

After the way Bush and the GOP left the country in 2009? What on earth are they complaining about?

I guess they don't like being placed in "re-education camps" and the fact that all their guns were taken away..LOL

Actually, I do....Want to know the US rating in the latest W.H.O. poll?

You've tried a posting blitz, and when that didn't create the desired distraction, you resort to lying. You're accustomed to just tossing out random factoids and expecting a resounding "Fuck, yeah!"

RE: the article, I can see why you didn't want to link to it:

Those making less than four times the federal poverty level — about $47,000 for a single adult or about $97,000 for a family of four — qualify for federal aid to offset their insurance premiums.

Obviously you don't want too many people to know that.
What are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back