Where are the changes Obama promised.

They did outsource collections and accounts receivable/ payable to India and the Phillipines though.

I'm sure they thank Obama too.

Unless they didn't outsource until January 2009, that would be mendacious and not very smart.

They did outsource collections and accounts receivable/ payable to India and the Phillipines though.

I'm sure they thank Obama too.

Unless they didn't outsource until January 2009, that would be mendacious and not very smart.
Did I mention they were also forced to offer employees less in relation to benefits packages and 401k employer matches?

They also went through hiring freezes and freezes on OT.

Blocks of PTO freezes and got rid of all temp and part time staff in an effort to save jobs.

BTW the downsizing took a span of 5 or more years. How fast do you think a Fortune 500 company can restructure it's entire business model while meeting client needs and industry changes?

I pay zero a year for healthcare and have for many years,,I don't understand why you guys are bitching.....
Are you thanking the ones who gave up their insurance so you Could have what you got?
It's a dog eat dog world....
And you need to cover your azz..I get my healthcare through the government, I am not ashamed..All I had to do was serve in the military....
If you have Tricare, then you are not paying zero for your health care.

Tricare Prime has premiums and $12 co-pays for a doctor's visit. Along with co-pays for prescriptions.

Tricare Standard has much bigger co-pays and a deductible, but no premiums.

I also served in the military. :D

Then there was hiring double staff training the replacements for a year or more and flying them back and forth paying for air fare accommodations and food here and overseas.

Last edited:
As someone pointed out, insurance premiums were climbing much faster than inflation for decades before ObamaCare. So you can't blame climbing costs on ObamaCare.

However, Obama and the Democrats strongly implied insurance would be much cheaper under ObamaCare, and that has turned out to be the biggest bait and switch con in a very long time.

Higher taxes? Nope. False. Unless you are in the top one percent.

Blocks of PTO freezes and got rid of all temp and part time staff in an effort to save jobs.

BTW the downsizing took a span of 5 or more years. How fast do you think a Fortune 500 company can restructure it's entire business model while meeting client needs and industry changes?

I think a Fortune 500 company that used the "Thanks, Obama" alibi for shedding personnel is badly managed, outright lying, or some combination of both. Too bad Citigroup et al. got all the bailout money or they could have begged for some as well. Which is not to say it would have saved your job, but your CEO could have comforted himself with a new jet.

I think a Fortune 500 company that used the "Thanks, Obama" alibi for shedding personnel is badly managed, outright lying, or some combination of both. Too bad Citigroup et al. got all the bailout money or they could have begged for some as well. Which is not to say it would have saved your job, but your CEO could have comforted himself with a new jet.
CEO was a huge lib, gay activist and Canadian.

Now ...explain to the class why the other companies in the industry were forced to layoff and outsource jobs overseas.

See BCBS for starters

While you are at it explain the huge salaries of the folks running the ACA.

Now ...explain to the class why the other companies in the industry were forced to layoff and outsource jobs overseas.

Yep, that outsourcing of jobs was strictly an Obama invention...Darn him. Probably he did it to outsource jobs to Kenya and Hawaii.

BTW, how many jobs were being lost per month during 2007 and 2008?

How about Cigna and Aetna. How have the ACA sanctions effected enrollment?

Forum List

Back