Where are the changes Obama promised.

Obamacare premiums are up 20% in every state except Mississipi…and up over 30 in several others……..

Is Obama personally or the federal government receiving those extra dollars.....or is it the private health insurers who are ripping off people??? Are you in favor of federal mandated CAPS on what private insurers are charging?

yo!

You never answered the question on how high your insurance and taxes went up .

Or are you just talking out your ass?
My insurance went up because now I have to pay the full amount I have no insurance to pay on any of it so how high is my insurance now

I don't follow ? Did you have insurance at work? Did they drop it?

My insurance added a $250 deductible a couple years ago .

yo!

My insurance went up because now I have to pay the full amount I have no insurance to pay on any of it so how high is my insurance now

So you work for the govt

yo!

Before I paid less than a hundred a month And never paid more than 20.00 a visit.

Are you thanking the ones who gave up their insurance so you Could have what you got?
It's a dog eat dog world....
And you need to cover your azz..I get my healthcare through the government, I am not ashamed..All I had to do was serve in the military....

I served 6 years in the Navy, spent a total of 1 year of my life under water. I can't get healthcare through the VA, seems fair.
I lost my income when I lost my health, so it has worked out well. I like the VA better than the years I was on corporate insurance policies..

Truly sorry to hear that. My dad uses the VA, and private. I don't see a whole lot of difference except maybe the clientele.

I would think that if everyone being covered with health care one easy way would be to make it available to EVERYONE who made the sacrifice.
Yeah..they do go by income and assets on the application..My step -dad was in the Navy during Korea...He can't get it either...and he's not happy with medicare......
so you are a bum on disability.....I spent 22 years in the Military and the VA can go fuck its self. I could apply for disability, but I still have my self respect.

Obama promised to fundamentally transform America, and he succeeded.

Our allies distrust us, terrorism within our borders is common, military moral is at a low not seen since Vietnam, we fund terrorist governments openly, our healthcare system is in shambles, Americans are more divided they've been since the Civil War, and America is not seen as a leader anymore.

Mission accomplished.

Our allies distrust us, terrorism within our borders is common, military moral is at a low not seen since Vietnam, we fund terrorist governments openly, our healthcare system is in shambles, Americans are more divided they've been since the Civil War, and America is not seen as a leader anymore.

Mission accomplished.

I'd suggest a strong laxative for your negativism....and, of course, a long nap.

Mission accomplished.
Allies ? You talking about Israel ? Finally a prez getting them under control .

Terrorism ? How many skyscrapers fell on obamas watch?

Military ? Troop aren't coming back in body bags every day . Gay troops do t have to hide in shame

Any division is from the republicans and their constant negativity .

How come you libs never know anything related to healthcare. Do you not read all of the healthcare news articles? I mean really....Inform yourselves.

You've tried a posting blitz, and when that didn't create the desired distraction, you resort to lying. You're accustomed to just tossing out random factoids and expecting a resounding "Fuck, yeah!"

RE: the article, I can see why you didn't want to link to it:

Those making less than four times the federal poverty level — about $47,000 for a single adult or about $97,000 for a family of four — qualify for federal aid to offset their insurance premiums.

Obviously you don't want too many people to know that.
What are you babbling about?

Not surprising you don't understand the key fact from the article in your OP. Here, let me repeat it for those who do:

"Those making less than four times the federal poverty level — about $47,000 for a single adult or about $97,000 for a family of four — qualify for federal aid to offset their insurance premiums."

Mission accomplished.

I'd suggest a strong laxative for your negativism....and, of course, a long nap.
Truth hurts

Mission accomplished.

Truth hurts

Which is why we try to be gentle with you.

hopeandchange.jpg

The evidence of Obama's promised 'Fundamental change' is everywhere...

How come you libs never know anything related to healthcare. Do you not read all of the healthcare news articles? I mean really....Inform yourselves.

You've tried a posting blitz, and when that didn't create the desired distraction, you resort to lying. You're accustomed to just tossing out random factoids and expecting a resounding "Fuck, yeah!"

Those making less than four times the federal poverty level — about $47,000 for a single adult or about $97,000 for a family of four — qualify for federal aid to offset their insurance premiums.

Not surprising you don't understand the key fact from the article in your OP. Here, let me repeat it for those who do:

"Those making less than four times the federal poverty level — about $47,000 for a single adult or about $97,000 for a family of four — qualify for federal aid to offset their insurance premiums."
That's
The evidence of Obama's promised 'Fundamental change' is everywhere...

Yelp. Change for the worst.

Who said I didn't understand it? I'm still waiting for you to make a point.

So go...

Forum List

Back