Where do you think all this division and hatred in America is leading?

Liberals are losing the war the American people are fed up with them. Its their own fault they kept pushing and pushing until we were forced to give them a beating, now they are not so uppity.
Take the past 3 decades. How many years of solid conservative leadership have been voted in by the American people?

You lost the House, the Senate, the White House, and the American people tissue? :laugh:
No, don’t need a tissue... care to answer the question?

Its trending away from liberalism and towards conservativism that's all you need to know.

Liberals are losing the war the American people are fed up with them. Its their own fault they kept pushing and pushing until we were forced to give them a beating, now they are not so uppity.
Take the past 3 decades. How many years of solid conservative leadership have been voted in by the American people?

You lost the House, the Senate, the White House, and the American people tissue? :laugh:

Its trending away from liberalism and towards conservativism that's all you need to know.
Yes, like it has since our countries inception. It swings like a pendulum which is a good thing. Don’t make it out to be this big revolution.

There will always be those that want this nation just as they want it and consider today the worst ever time for the country. I disagree, and again, we really did split up in 1861. Not pleasant to learn the gory details.

Yes, like it has since our countries inception. It swings like a pendulum which is a good thing. Don’t make it out to be this big revolution.

When you lose the House, Senate, White House, and 30 states to a candidate as weak as Trump that's a bitch slapping. In never gets old rubbing that in :muahaha:

You have every right to do that, BluesLegend, because the dems were so fucking stupid about it.

And, as well, when Trump falls, Kasich is going to look so much better than Pence in the 2020 primaries.

You have every right to do that, BluesLegend, because the dems were so fucking stupid about it.

And, as well, when Trump falls, Kasich is going to look so much better than Pence in the 2020 primaries.

Kasich is a traitor to the American people, he can go live in Mexico with his illegal pals.

Kasich will never be president. There are some images the public can't unsee and Kasich talking with his mouth full and spitting food all over is one of those images. It's like Dukakkis riding in the tank.

Kasich will never be president. There are some images the public can't unsee and Kasich talking with his mouth full and spitting food all over is one of those images. It's like Dukakkis riding in the tank.

I think if Kasich hired professionals when he ran for the nomination, he might still have had a chance. But with the way he conducted himself, he lost the respect of most of the few supporters he had. However Democrats seem to love him, and that's a scary thought.

Put on yer thinkin' hats, cowpokes and poked, 'cause it ain't agonna be Trump.

I don’t know, I guess that depends on how many years of solid conservative leadership we’ve had over the past 30 years... care to answer that question?
I'm probably not qualified but I'd say the Bush 41 &, even more so, Bush 43 (the 'compassionate' conservative).

1,000 more DNC election losses

:p

Obama's non-stop race baiting really only sold well with about 1/3rd of blacks, and Zionists in the "US" media obsessed with inflaming racial tensions and "dividing to conquer..."

When you lose the House, Senate, White House, and 30 states to a candidate as weak as Trump that's a bitch slapping. In never gets old rubbing that in :muahaha:
I don’t know what you think you are rubbing in, I didn’t vote for Clinton and I’m not a democrat. I do like to deal in reality though

1,000 more DNC election losses

:p
Division leads to gridlock, gridlock leads to frustration. The Reps are in control now so the blame with ultimately fall onto them. This is why power has historically oscillated... I dont know why you would think anything is different now

I don’t know, I guess that depends on how many years of solid conservative leadership we’ve had over the past 30 years... care to answer that question?
I'm probably not qualified but I'd say the Bush 41 &, even more so, Bush 43 (the 'compassionate' conservative).
How do you explain both being followed by democratic/progressive leaders?

How do you explain both being followed by democratic/progressive leaders?
"How do you explain both being followed by democratic/progressive leaders?"

People are constantly being told their leaders are no good. The conservative media certainly had it in for Obama. With him gone they now are feeding on the 'establishment' GOP. The pendulum is poised to swing back to one-term presidents.

Russia is pushing us towards civil war. They want us to destroy America.

They want us to defund science
They want us to give all the wealth to the top 1% barons
They want us to hate each other and rip each others throats out.

Nobody is defunding science. Must you posts always be a lie?
The top 1% already pays the vast majority of the taxes. Another lie!
You are doing a good job at making us hate you!

Forum List

Back