Where's my Global Warming!

It happens ever winter. The 'tard brigade starts babbling "It's cold! AGW is a hoax!".

Why? Because they're the 'tard brigade. It's what they do.

We're cooling not warming no matter what the global warmest nutjobs say oh your fellow religionist got stuck on the Ice in Antarctica:cuckoo:

Are you a scientist?

Yes I am.. and your point?

No you're not, Billyboob. You use Breitfart as your scientific research.
You are a fool. Simple as that.. You believe anything your masters tell you..

Nope, sorry, I'm going with the "real" scientists on this one.

this had been the coldest Michigan summer i can remember. Only 2 days in the 90s? That's unheard of and it looks like another antarctic winter coming this year...F...ck!! :mad:

We're cooling not warming no matter what the global warmest nutjobs say oh your fellow religionist got stuck on the Ice in Antarctica:cuckoo:

Are you a scientist?

Well since you're not a scientist how do you know they are correct? Why don't you ask those smart intelligent scientist to provide the experiment that shows that adding 120 PPM of CO2 to the atmosphere changes temperature? Or don't you look for evidence of things people tell you and instead just believe?

BTW, check out Herr Koch and his 1901 experiment that proves the real science.

It happens ever winter. The 'tard brigade starts babbling "It's cold! AGW is a hoax!".

Are you a scientist?
Nope!!! are you?

Not at all, which is why I rely on the expertise of scientists.

Let me ask you a couple of questions. Do you go to your car mechanic when you need surgery? After your doctor tells you that you have an illness, and after you get a second opinion, do you contact a poster on a forum to see if those two doctors are correct?

Are you a scientist?
Nope!!! are you?

Let me ask you a couple of questions. Do you go to your car mechanic when you need surgery? After your doctor tells you that you have an illness, and after you get a second opinion, do you contact a poster on a forum to see if those two doctors are correct?
No I ask my surgeon what are the risks, i ask for his success percentage, I get a second opinion, and i learn what the 3% of failure really means. I see you have no real education, and cannot think for yourself. ashame. Another mind wasted.

Are you a scientist?

Well since you're not a scientist how do you know they are correct? Why don't you ask those smart intelligent scientist to provide the experiment that shows that adding 120 PPM of CO2 to the atmosphere changes temperature? Or don't you look for evidence of things people tell you and instead just believe?

Because the majority of scientists say Climate Change is man made.

Are you a scientist?
Nope!!! are you?

No I ask my surgeon what are the risks, i ask for his success percentage, I get a second opinion, and i learn what the 3% of failure really means. I see you have no real education, and cannot think for yourself. ashame. Another mind wasted.

But you don't argue with your surgeon and tell him he's full of shit.

so they re automatically right, right! You just blindly follow it. Your choice. But when they come for your pocket book and the temperatures are still the same in five more years, you will hear the words, I told you so loud and clear. Just makes you a fool. I see you would never get a second opinion on a medical procedure, you would just accept your fate. LOL foolish pattern there.

Are you a scientist?

RealClimate A Saturated Gassy Argument

Are you a scientist?
Nope!!! are you?

How do you know? I go out and research myself and I look for others who work in the field and I ask questions and if the individual cannot provide evidence, you're damn straight I would.

read it already, Herr Koch 1901 did the experiment and proved adding CO2 does not cause anything to happen. Read it!! I know you didn't.

so they re automatically right, right! You just blindly follow it. Your choice. But when they come for your pocket book and the temperatures are still the same in five more years, you will hear the words, I told you so loud and clear. Just makes you a fool. I see you would never get a second opinion on a medical procedure, you would just accept your fate. LOL foolish pattern there.

Absolutely. If I see 100 doctors and 99 of them tell me I have cancer, I'm going to get my affairs in order.

There are no scientist coming for my wallet, you irrational boob.

When you finish your degree in science, shoot me an IM.

Are you a scientist?
Nope!!! are you?

How do you know? I go out and research myself and I look for others who work in the field and I ask questions and if the individual cannot provide evidence, you're damn straight I would.

Oh, I have researched. I've researched what reputable scientists are saying, instead of posters on a forum.

I think that's a rational approach.

Absolutely. If I see 100 doctors and 99 of them tell me I have cancer, I'm going to get my affairs in order.

Nope, but the people for who they work for will!!! If they have their way. Me, I'm going to kic and scream a very long time as loudly as possible before that happens and then all I want from you is a thank you!!!

Cancer is a known ailment, pick something like a virus, ewwww, there's a good one, was there really an ebola virus in the US?

read it already, Herr Koch 1901 did the experiment and proved adding CO2 does not cause anything to happen. Read it!! I know you didn't.

Herr Koch has been outdone with new technology, and more educated scientists.

Nope!!! are you?

Oh, I have researched. I've researched what reputable scientists are saying, instead of posters on a forum.

I think that's a rational approach.
I see you didn't read the article from the link you posted. shame!!!!!

Nope, but the people for who they work for will!!! If they have their way. Me, I'm going to kic and scream a very long time as loudly as possible before that happens and then all I want from you is a thank you!!!

Cancer is a known ailment, pick something like a virus, ewwww, there's a good one, was there really an ebola virus in the US?

Now you're just getting silly and irrational. I gotta go back to work.

Cya.

Now you're just getting silly and irrational. I gotta go back to work.

Cya.
but I'm right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back