Which America Would You Like? : Pajama Boys America or Phil Robertson's America

Do you keep your head buried in the sand often?
Let me remind again what Phil was talking about. Maybe I will be heard this time, even though Phil wasn't heard at all...except the part taken out of context.

Phil worked with blacks. Hoeing the same fields. He was in the same "class" as they were, which is why he called himself white trash. White trash and blacks were in a whole different social and economic area. They were considered "worthless". So, he didn't see atrocities against blacks and the blacks he hung out with didn't bother to tell him their experiences because they were all from the "wrong side of the proverbial tracks". But go ahead and twist it all around to suit your own agenda. You are entitled to lie if it floats your boat.

Meanwhile...one of Phils grandkids..I think...or is it one of his sons? Maybe a cousin? I forget.....anyway......is BLACK. Or rather, half black.

Now ignore that bit of info so you can continue your twisting.

Whites in the "same class" as blacks in the south? Yea right. Do right wingers really believe their own bullshit?

Yes, there were poor whites, believe it or not, retard.

Did many poor whites get lynched for looking at anyone? Ever hear of a white teenager being butchered by group of cowardly klansmen?

Yeah, they were the same class as long as the blacks behaved.

I want an America where Phil Robertson doesn't tell PJ boy how to live and PJ boy doesn't tell Phil Robertson how to live.

Of course you do... It allows you to still rationalize your bigotry.

You disagree with christiananity, makes you a bigot.

Not sure what "christiananity" is, is it something they talk about on "Hannity"?

Okay, fun aside, I really don't have a problem with Christianity. Even though I don't think Jesus was God, he (or the people who made him up recycling older myths) had some pretty good ideas on how we should treat each other.

I have a problem with SOME people selectively cherry-pick some verses in the bible to rationalize their bad behavior.

Whites in the "same class" as blacks in the south? Yea right. Do right wingers really believe their own bullshit?

Yes, there were poor whites, believe it or not, retard.

Did many poor whites get lynched for looking at anyone? Ever hear of a white teenager being butchered by group of cowardly klansmen?

Yeah, they were the same class as long as the blacks behaved.

Or at least the unarmed blacks, or those who were alone.

I want an America where Phil Robertson doesn't tell PJ boy how to live and PJ boy doesn't tell Phil Robertson how to live.

Wow, you mean an America where people mind their own business? You mean an America where people can actually be individuals instead of numbers in some demographic?

Nah, that'll never happen.

Since you are going to live in Phil's world please make sure you stick to all Biblical injunctions and not just those that suit your present mindset. A few are listed below. Full disclosure, I kinda like a more secular society where everyone is accepted and stupid ideas are called stupid ideas.

"We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit."

Interesting, let's see if we can follow this Holy Book on family relations and whatnot? Great way to get rid of lots of congressmen.
"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

How old does this have to be enforced at? Lots of children smack out when little? Any age limit in that book on the family? My granddaughter hit me at 14 months, do grandpas count too?
"Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Jeez, this sure would control the population, and solve lots of court cases, my brother and partner of twenty five years may complain though.
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Thank goodness only priest's daughter get the hot seat.
"A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death." (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Suppose it was you who broke this scared thing, should you both be stoned. Is it OK if you marry the un-virgin or does that not count? Hard questions here, ask Phil.
"But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst." (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

These Bible folks sound a bit like Union organizers? No work on Sunday, huh. Sound like communists to me. Imagine the stampede at Walmart after they announce the slaying out in the parking lot! "The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'" (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Is this retroactively possible? I mean suppose you find out after the sons have flew the coup? We need to keep track of everyone. Looks like we'll need an ID card with parental information included.
"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

All around good advice, why fight over your inheritance, get rid of them before the arguments begin?
"Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

The Long Island Medium's show may be cancelled like those duck guys.
"A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death." (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

I'm sure most are guilty of this at least once, maybe you have to do it a dozen times of more, you think.
"All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense." (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Here's the cure for juvenile delinquency. Forty two of them yet.
"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces." (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

Last edited:
Of course you do... It allows you to still rationalize your bigotry.

You disagree with christiananity, makes you a bigot.

Not sure what "christiananity" is, is it something they talk about on "Hannity"?

Okay, fun aside, I really don't have a problem with Christianity. Even though I don't think Jesus was God, he (or the people who made him up recycling older myths) had some pretty good ideas on how we should treat each other.

I have a problem with SOME people selectively cherry-pick some verses in the bible to rationalize their bad behavior.

liberal.jpg

"Which America would you like? : Pajama Boy's America or Phil Robertson's America?

I want the America where people don't constantly indulge in childish, adolescent name calling. Why is it that Republicans are so eager to sneer and use adolescent name calling? It certainly makes them tiresome and people who deserve no respect themselves.

One person in your OP question has a name, the other is called a name, and we are supposed to respond to your question respectfully? :eusa_hand:

This is the very reason Robertson's comments are censured: because he lacks respect for other human beings. If they don't think or live like him, they are not worthy of respect, in his opinion. People who don't respect others don't deserve any.

Last edited:
Lets say "Pajama boy" is a raging homosexual

So what? Why are conservatives suddenly using him as a poster boy?

Look at the fag everyone.......We have "manly men" like Phil Robertson

Last edited:
I would want to live in Phil's America where good wholesome Christian family traditions are upheld so America can thrive as a society that our founders wanted. In Phil's America, your right to free speech and the right to bear arms is encouraged. In Phil's America, many Americans learn to survive off the land by learning conservation, hunting and fishing in order to put healthy food on the table for your family. In Phil's America, you make yourself by your own doing and not living off other people who work for a living to make ends meet. In Phil's America, you love your country, it's military and you embrace patriotism. And lastly, in Phil's America, you believe in traditional marriage..........marriage between one man and one woman.

Now when it comes to Pajama Boy's America, there is not much to say except that it will be catastrophic for America as it's slowly becoming under Obama. In Pajama Boy's America, men are being feminized at a rapid rate and our children at a young age are being taught that being gay is ok in grade school. In Pajama Boy's America, marriage is between same-sex couples which rips the fabric and moral values from our nation that our founders intended for our citizens. In Pajama Boy's America, political correctness dictates your life or else you will be vilified and financially ruined if you don't fall in with the minority. In Pajama Boy's America, you are called a racist is you criticize any policy of the putative negro president. In Pajama Boys America, you are required to embrace diversity and illegal immigration and if you don't.............you are a racist. In Pajama Boy's America, you embrace infanticide. And lastly, in Pajama Boys America, they want to take your 1st and 2nd Amendment rights from you. So who's America would you want to live in?

I was not sure exactly who Pajama Boy was, so I Googled him. He is a freakin ad for Obamacare.

Can you get any worse as far as straw man and complete fantasy????

"In Pajama Boy's America, men are being feminized at a rapid rate and our children at a young age are being taught that being gay is ok in grade school."

I missed the part of the ad where they mentioned feminization or teaching anything in school. Maybe you'd prefer a potbellied old guy in boxer shorts and a stained wife-beater tshirt?

"In Pajama Boy's America, marriage is between same-sex couples which rips the fabric and moral values from our nation that our founders intended for our citizens"

Talk about sensationalistic bullshit, this is staggering.

First of all, an ad aimed at getting younger people to sign up for Obamacare has absolutely nothing to do with gay marriage. You are inventing (polite way of calling you a liar) the connection.

And beyond that, same-sex marriage only rips your imagination, it does not effect the fabric or moral values of society at all. Gays have always been there. Just because they are more visible does not mean anything unless "Out of sight, out of mind" is your moral viewpoint.

"In Pajama Boy's America, political correctness dictates your life or else you will be vilified and financially ruined if you don't fall in with the minority."

You got that from an ad for signing up for Obamacare? Inventing a lot, aren't you?

"In Pajama Boy's America, you are called a racist is you criticize any policy of the putative negro president. In Pajama Boys America, you are required to embrace diversity and illegal immigration and if you don't.............you are a racist"

Does the word "racist" appear anywhere in the ad? Or is this just more projection, and lying?

I just realized I am trying to explain facts to people who have long since left facts far behind.

This is about lying, smear tactics, hate-mongering and prejudice. If that is your idea of a great America, you are simply a sick fuck.

"Which America would you like? : Pajama Boy's America or Phil Robertson's America?

I want the America where people don't constantly indulge in childish, adolescent name calling. Why is it that Republicans are so eager to sneer and use adolescent name calling? It certainly makes them tiresome and people who deserve no respect themselves.

One person in your OP question has a name, the other is called a name, and we are supposed to respond to your question respectfully? :eusa_hand:

This is the very reason Robertson's comments are censured: because he lacks respect for other human beings. If they don't think or live like him, they are not worthy of respect, in his opinion. People who don't respect others don't deserve any.

I get it you selectively read certain post here.

I get it you selectively read certain post here.

And I get that you think that if gays would just hide they would not exist.

If you could just get all gays to stop being who they are and go back to the self-loathing and fearful lives they had before, somehow things would be more moral.

I get that you feel perfectly fine projecting all sorts of nonsense on a simple ad for Obamacare, but rant against those who take what Phil said seriously.

I get that you think if you can't see it it must not exist.

Gay or straight sign up. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azoWedQH8zQ]Get Enrolled - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back