🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is worse?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hillary Clinton's paranoia that the world is out to get her via a vast world wide conspiracy & her many lies....

Or

Donald Trump's endless flip flops & general douchbagery?

Hillary Clinton's paranoia that the world is out to get her via a vast world wide conspiracy & her many lies....

Or

All of those seem to be traits they both have, not sure why you picked the ones you attributed to each. No one is more vocal about how everyone is "unfair" to him as Donald and the hosebag Hillary has douchery and flip flopping down to a science

• Banned

Or

All of those seem to be traits they both have, not sure why you picked the ones you attributed to each
Why?
One has used those traits to influence the lives of every American. You could argue, as Dems clearly will that it was for the better, while people like myself think it has damaged our country.
The other is a political risk with an unpredictable outcome.

Oh and I don't think Trump's constant whining is a reflection of how he really feels. I think it is a ploy to play the media & he's mastered it. Course you can argue both are bad.

For many years you republicans have tried to keep nuclear weapons away from dangerous country's and now you want to hand them to this complete AH Drumph ??? Shame on you republicans

Or
---
No contest.
The first are allegations, while the latter is a CLEAR & PRESENT DANGER to humanity.

Or

The fart I just ripped while reading your question... By far the worst I have ever done and might need to check for streaks...

To answer your question, both are equal to me...

• Banned

Or

The fart I just ripped while reading your question... By far the worst I have ever done and might need to check for streaks...

To answer your question, both are equal to me...
Don't be shittin on my masterpiece bruh

• Banned
For many years you republicans have tried to keep nuclear weapons away from dangerous country's and now you want to hand them to this complete AH Drumph ??? Shame on you republicans
I don't want to but what choice did YOU ALL leave me? You nominated (almost) the most untrustworthy woman in America.

Or

All of those seem to be traits they both have, not sure why you picked the ones you attributed to each
Why?
One has used those traits to influence the lives of every American. You could argue, as Dems clearly will that it was for the better, while people like myself think it has damaged our country.
The other is a political risk with an unpredictable outcome.

Oh and I don't think Trump's constant whining is a reflection of how he really feels. I think it is a ploy to play the media & he's mastered it. Course you can argue both are bad.

Hillary knew the "vast right wing conspiracy" was a lie too. Remember she coined the phrase originally for Gennifer Flowers, an accusation she knew was true when she said it

I don't want to but what choice did YOU ALL leave me? You nominated (almost) the most untrustworthy woman in America.
And you put our nukes in the hands of the idiot trump Granpa have you learned nothing with age?? It seems not

and the brightest person in the room Yes she is a Dem But trump is dangerous

And you put our nukes in the hands of the idiot trump Granpa have you learned nothing with age?? It seems not

Yeah, putting it in the hands of Obama like you did and Hillary like you want to makes so much more sense ...

Yeah, putting it in the hands of Obama like you did and Hillary like you want to makes so much more sense ...
Come on kaz If you can't
see that trump is a loose cannon you haven't been paying attention

Sanity is always a good choice.

Come on kaz If you can't
see that trump is a loose cannon you haven't been paying attention

Doesn't contradict what I said

Exactly my point. You aint it, Holmes

If you think Trump is sane you have too many issues to have a valid opinion.

If you think Trump is sane you have too many issues to have a valid opinion.

Doesn't contradict what I said

Forum List

Back