white children made to bow to blacks children in class room

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
I'd be really peevish if I was a black parent here.

How are these black kids going to deal with a honky boss telling them what to do in a few years, if they get the idea they are racially superior?

Could really fuck up their future, particularly during their youth when they should be learning to kiss ass instead of lording over honkies.

How are these black kids going to deal with a honky boss telling them what to do in a few years, if they get the idea they are racially superior?

Could really fuck up their future, particularly during their youth when they should be learning to kiss ass instead of lording over honkies.
Don't you already bow to Jews?
Or do yall just make up those conspiracies to deal with your own insecurities?

hey dont use the h work.

blacks are going after whites no conspiracy. i think they should be dumped back in Africa. America has had enough.
I think the GOP should be brave enough to do it.....until then.....all you have left is whining about darkies on the internet and getting your panties moist every time a GOP politician gets closer and closer to that line you want them to cross

the black racism is getting thicker and thicker. glad the racist teacher was fired. if this was done the other way around blacks would be pissed. and of course the teacher is black.
Way to go teach! You really showed whitey. More importantly you used critical classroom time to retard the academic progress of Blacks in America today. But, hey, I’m sure it made you feel good and your friends, too.

To the local taxpayers, when the test scores come out and shows Blacks at lower levels, you can thank teachers like this for shit like this.

The Democrat Party's CRT curriculum is Left Wing hate and racism.
Parents need to start suing the schools that are prompting it.
Everyday Malcolm X words about the liberals rings more and more true. Probably why he was assassinated (he knew way to much at the time).

It's way past time to recognize who the culprit's of divisive politics, and the promoter's of division for power are in this country.

Always remember that it's all about character folk's, and yes trouble comes in all crayon's that occupy the crayon box these days or in the olden days. Many black's are against CRT, but the liberals are using them for nefarious purposes to push an agenda. It's high time that it stops in this country. Common sense has got to prevail...

Always remember that racism can be held by anyone regardless of their color, and the civil rights law's should never just be applied for black's only. It's for every American. Racism is synonymous in all human beings, but it's not truly racism (although an easy way to abuse each other by way of), but it's mostly about just disliking one another, otherwise to be based upon various characteristics of the individual, and not based on their color. Martin Luther King knew this, and that's why he put those famous word's into his speech on the issue.

"I wish, I wish that everybody had a smiling face and that the worldwide human race could be won by everyone."

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

I think the GOP should be brave enough to do it.....until then.....all you have left is whining about darkies on the internet and getting your panties moist every time a GOP politician gets closer and closer to that line you want them to cross
black the biggest racist there are. putting whites in danger. you ever watch the n you see all videos of black kids beating on white teachers.

Everyday Malcolm X words about the liberals rings more and more true. Probably why he was assassinated (he knew way to much at the time).

It's way past time to recognize who the culprit's of divisive politics, and the promoter's of division for power are in this country.

Always remember that it's all about character folk's, and yes trouble comes in all crayon's that occupy the crayon box these days or in the olden days. Many black's are against CRT, but the liberals are using them for nefarious purposes to push an agenda. It's high time that it stops in this country. Common sense has got to prevail...

Always remember that racism can be held by anyone regardless of their color, and the civil rights law's should never just be applied for black's only. It's for every American. Racism is synonymous in all human beings, but it's not truly racism (although an easy way to abuse each other by way of), but it's mostly about just disliking one another, otherwise to be based upon various characteristics of the individual, and not based on their color. Martin Luther King knew this, and that's why he put those famous word's into his speech on the issue.
not to mention that some teachers are being beat up by black white hating thug kids.

not to mention that some teachers are being beat up by black white hating thug kids.
White kid's coming from broken home's are also causing severe issue's in public schools, so it all depends on the geographies and majorities within the make up of the communities that inturn makes up the characteristics of the individual's being dealt with, wherefore certain character's can definitely stand out more than other's depending on the make up of the populaces within the area's, and the trouble's they harbor within..... Usually troubled kid's are found when economic issue's are overwhelming in a community, and God is being Denied in the majority of a community.

Many teacher's have left their professions or have transferred to other school's because of the problem's a school might be having with problem children, otherwise children who aren't coming to learn, but are coming instead to intimidate and to disrupt.

School's have lost their abilities to teach and keep the peace, and it's because of the problem's that government and SOCIETY has placed around them and within them. Fact

Forum List

Back