White Supremacist Couple Accused of Slaying Black Vet at a Gas Station

I saw nothing in that article that presented any PROOF that your statement is justified BUT, if there is evidence that they killed him because he was black then they need definitely need to burn. In fact, if they killed him for ANY reason other than self-defense, they should burn.

Too bad they did it in California, the worst that will happen to them is 3 hots and a cot for life.

Yea...pointing out the fact that Black Lives Matter is SOOOO racist...to a racist who thinks they don't
so tell me what they have done to help blacks? Why didn't you answer that question? That's rhetorical.

Here are some more crackers who killed a black lady —— You do get it what i’ve done when you look at the photo. This happened yesterday. CRT has the blacks thinking they can kill who they want & just walk. The best is they do walk.
Wait until they get to one of yours and they will , we will live in a nation of MOBS who have no regard for human life get use to it. It is everything you Trump hating loons voted for. You got all you want and more is coming.

It just a shame most are so low on the charts they can’t comprehend what’s right in front of them.
The headlines tell the people but the people are to stupid to see it all.

happens in Chitown almost daily. They said this morning the age is now down to black 14 year olds doing it.

so tell me what they have done to help blacks? Why didn't you answer that question? That's rhetorical.
Ya know what I've done?

Treat black folks like anyone else.

Ya know...NOT be a racist fuck like you

This is all evidencing the push by the political elite to keep white people and black people from uniting against them. They know we're getting close to ending their reign. That's why they are stoking the flames.

Divide and conquer.

DO NOT GIVE IN!!!

Ya know what I've done?

Treat black folks like anyone else.

Ya know...NOT be a racist fuck like you
So nothing!! No help to get them better education, better jobs, or stop violence. Just treat them nicer by talking nice about em? Truly racist

White Nationalism stands against Jews, African Americans, and all ethnic minorities.

Sadly many Conservatives excuse or support White Nationalism.

Most humans are good. Both Political Parties have enormous flaws.

No, it is a very small minority. Liars, like you, claim it is a huge number, but it isn't.

White Nationalism stands against Jews, African Americans, and all ethnic minorities.

Sadly many Conservatives excuse or support White Nationalism.

Most humans are good. Both Political Parties have enormous flaws.
demfoks are the kkk. so shut the fk up already.

On the evening of March 15, Justin Peoples pulled into a Chevron gas station in Tracy, California, a town about sixty miles east of San Francisco.

The 30-year-old father-of-two was a Navy veteran who lived in nearby Stockton; he was described by his father, Maurice Peoples, as a “remarkable young man.” But inside the gas station, just before 9 p.m., Peoples was shot and stabbed. As reported by the Tracy Press, he was rushed to a hospital where he died hours later.

In the early stages of the investigation, Tracy police determined that Peoples did nothing to provoke the attack that left him dead, and described it as a “senseless act of violence.” The morning after the killing, police arrested Christine Garner, 42, of Manteca, and Jeremy Jones, 49, of Stockton. Then last Friday, investigators alleged a motive: alongside a murder charge, the white couple was charged with a hate crime for killing the young Black father.

Garner’s and Jones’ social media accounts show they have an affinity for tattoos. Just days before their arrest, Jones debuted a new ink collar that reached from his collarbone up his throat. “I wanted to show my girlfriend that I loved her,” he says as he turns his head, revealing the massive letters that spell “CHRISTINA” across his neck.

But it’s precisely because of the couple’s ink that investigators say they were able to gather enough evidence that the alleged murder was a hate crime. Alongside his display of love for his girlfriend, Jones is also covered in white supremacist images, prosecutors said.

Young black man loses his life, just because he is black.

We have been told that this doesn't happen anymore, it's just race baiting.
The race baiting is saying it happens a lot. That is just not true and you know it.

Come on DumbDudley, your racist ass will accuse black folks in a heartbeat now you want to wait for the trial when it comes to white folks.

The fact is the guy was an adult, so after all these years he just suddenly jumps some black guy for no reason and murders him in public? lol sorry but that is a black hood rat thing far more often than a white thing, dumbass.

The fact is the guy was an adult, so after all these years he just suddenly jumps some black guy for no reason and murders him in public? lol sorry but that is a black hood rat thing far more often than a white thing, dumbass.
You ignorant, racist POS check your history and see who it was more common for.

Forum List

Back