White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

Fuck off an die there little man, your tough guy routine is lost on me

The nice thing to do is to ask the parent if it is ok first. If you had kids you would know this. How about you walk up the stairs out of your basement and ask your mommy her opinion when you are getting your next hot pocket.
I told you you’ll shut the fuck up and not mention my family asshole. Projecting your hatred, greed, and utter failure as a human being just shows you’re a piece of shit. So you can fuck off and die BOY.

And I told you to fuck off and die. You do not impress me with your tough guy routine.
Make me. You won’t because you’re coward with no sense of common decency. Cry harder. I don’t need to impress a proven liar like you. Continue your tantrum. All because somebody did something nice and you can’t handle it. Oh yeah, my reaction to your threats...

:auiqs.jpg::fu:

Make me. You won’t because you’re coward with no sense of common decency. Cry harder. I don’t need to impress a proven liar like you. Continue your tantrum. All because somebody did something nice and you can’t handle it. Oh yeah, my reaction to your threats...

:auiqs.jpg::fu:

:itsok:

you are the only one making threats trying to be a tough guy on the internet.

So pointing out reality triggers you. Sad. Given that response, seems i hit the nail right on the head.
No. Not at all. You pointed out no reality at all. Go back and see. You're just an asshole with no respect for anyone but yourself.

I don't know about a flaming lib....he does possess a quality not seen in many here, he knows how to think.
Sure. Golfing Gator is intelligent

but much of the time he is not thinking clearly

maybe if he just admitted his own bias and stop being so bitter at those who dont share his bias those around him might settle down also

Forum List

Back