White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

Yea because all black folks listen to loud music and party all night. Smfh.
Don't forget about the fried chicken you all eat.
merlin_159615039_31ee5fb8-1d06-4513-84e0-327f09a2c3a4-articleLarge.jpg

And you you didn;t understand that crime is the obvious exception to minding your own business
Don't you understand? it's a no win with your type of thinking here....She is branded a racist for trying to help the young man, and would have been branded if she "minded her own business" as you say because then the narrative would have been White people just don't want to even help a lost black man....

I'm just sayin', it wasn't a racial interaction...For instance if you are stopped, looking at your phone, and then looking around at where you are, I would assume you're lost...How is that racial?
The article doesn't say anything about he was looking around. You don't know what he was looking at on his phone and folks will usually ask you if they need help.

If I saw an unfamiliar person in my neighborhood and they appeared lost or looking for something I would ask, regardless if their race. Wtf do people get offended when a white person asks a black person?

Not necessarily. If he was trying to find it on his own or maybe not sure if he should ask. I just put myself in his shoes, what I might do. It would not bother me if someone asked if I was lost.
Depends on how they asked me and depends on what I was doing. As we have seen time and time again, they are not necessarily thinking you are lost or need help, they are thinking you don't belong there.

Forum List

Back