White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

Has she ever asked a white man if he was lost?
I'm sure if the guy were white and, as the article stated, "peering" at his phone and looking around, she would have asked the same thing....What's wrong with the phrase "you alright? Do you know where you're going?"

That seems like she was ready to help, that's all....Only a racist would see racism in her question...

It wouldn't surprise me if she was bearing in mind those three white guys shot that black kid because he walked down the Street.
Yeah, cause all white guy's are just laying in wait of a stray black man to wander in so they can shoot him....Right?

I'm sure if the guy were white and, as the article stated, "peering" at his phone and looking around, she would have asked the same thing....What's wrong with the phrase "you alright? Do you know where you're going?"

That seems like she was ready to help, that's all....Only a racist would see racism in her question...
Pro life tip.

Don't offer to help people if they don't ask for help.

If the guy wanted her assistance he would have asked

Pro life tip.

Don't offer to help people if they don't ask for help.

If the guy wanted her assistance he would have asked
Why not? maybe he was afraid to ask, maybe he thought he had it...The question from the lady was harmless, and an act of kindness sorely lacking in our society today, mainly because of attitudes like the one you display here...

Why not? maybe he was afraid to ask, maybe he thought he had it...The question from the lady was harmless, and an act of kindness sorely lacking in our society today, mainly because of attitudes like the one you display here...
His problem not hers.

People need to mind their own business.

My home is in between the homes of two African American people. So far, so good and I've had the same address for almost 25 years now.

God bless you and my neighbors always!!!

Holly

I live next to African Americans for 6 months now and it hasn’t gone well so far. The police have already been called for late night partying, loud music after hours and other nefarious stuff going on. I didn‘t realize my friends and I were that loud.

Maintain your distance from most people these days, one wrong word
or action and you could be in a lawsuit, a gun pulled, or a fight.

How does peering at your phone equate to being lost?

I live next to African Americans for 6 months now and it hasn’t gone well so far. The police have already been called for late night partying, loud music after hours and other nefarious stuff going on. I didn‘t realize my friends and I were that loud.
Yea because all black folks listen to loud music and party all night. Smfh.

Actually, the law was called on me at one point by one of them, but it was only because the lady was getting older, and her mental state was already on its way out. Her son is now in that house and so far he has been no problem.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

How does peering at your phone equate to being lost?
I'm just sayin', it wasn't a racial interaction...For instance if you are stopped, looking at your phone, and then looking around at where you are, I would assume you're lost...How is that racial?

Eve
Protect it from what? A guy walking on a public way?

If the guy isn't on your property ignore him no matter what color his skin is.
Even if they're climbing in a rear window?

Forum List

Back