Who are the Israelis?

Economic corridor to link India, West Asia and Europe | Latest News | WION

Q2A - Gam Ki Elech (Though I Walk Through...)

Though I walk through a valley of deepest darkness,
I fear no harm, for You are with me;

Only goodness and steadfast love shall pursue me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for many long years.

- from Psalm 23

Last edited:
F6jXKZMW4AEpN5A

Temple Mount Update | 3 types of Shofar - 3 reasons to ascend the Temple Mount

Rabbi Kook compared the three types of Shofars to three possibilities of redemption • A ram's shofar, the other kosher shofars, a shofar from an unclean animal • Redemption in sanctity, redemption out of a historical, cultural affinity and redemption out of fleeing the terror of the Gentiles • Ascending the Temple Mount also has three purposes • Ascending in holiness to return to God, strengthening sovereignty or war against the enemy • Everything is important, but it is worth going up the chosen path • Tzipora Filz • In honor of her birthday • Beit Midrash on the Temple Mount

Temple Mount Update| Nearly 50,000 Jews ascended the Temple Mount in 5783

The Jewish visitors included more than 230 brides and grooms ascending the Mount on their wedding day; 72 teenagers going up to the site for their bar and bat mitzvahs; and 2,000 persons taking Beyadenu-guided tours.

During the Jewish year, 236 visitors were arrested and around 62 were banned from visiting by administrative order.

“The data is reassuring and uplifting. There is stability and consistency in the number of Jews ascending the Temple Mount,” said Tom Nisani, Beyadenu CEO.

F230608JA08-1-1320x880.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back