Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goal of the country allegedly committing genocide is to subsequently eliminate most of or an entire race, ethnic group, religion. Obviously, that is not the case with Israel. The Palestinian population has been growing over the last 100 years or so. Accusing Israel of genocide is just part of the Palestinian propaganda campaign targeting Israel. Looks like you feel for it.
Actually the Zionists have always attempted to erase the Palestinians as a people.

Start @ 4:35 - 5:00

Start @ 32:35

During the 1948 war Israel stole or destroyed public and private libraries to erase the Palestinian's existence.

Physical evidence of destruction or denying access to means of survival are in the news all of the time. These include shelter, food, and water.

Israel's genocide of the Palestinians is just a well known fact.

So you had to go back almost 7 decades to 'prove' Israel tried to genocide the Palestinians?

You obviously didn't read my post. The goal of the country committing the genocide is to erase most or an entire people. The Palestinian population has been growing for the last 100 years, not decreasing.

Palestinians and their supporters like to accuse Israel of many things, and deluded people like yourself eat it right up.

Israel's actions of genocide continue to today. That they have not yet succeeded is irrelevant. They are still violations.

UNPROVEN by the authorities that matter. In fact it is denied outright in the UN

Oh really?

Yes or the ICC/ICJ would have issued arrest warrants for the Israeli leaders.

Indeed, Israel hates Christians and can't handle the truth.

Fully agree with you.
And Zionists are eager to crate conflicts between Muslims and Christians, and they have succeeded with their efforts.

Why don't you go to Iraq, proclaim your Christianity with a cross around your neck, and say, "I love you Muslims, and I don't care what the Jews say." Write us an email about your reception there. I could be wrong.

Fully agree with you.
And Zionists are eager to crate conflicts between Muslims and Christians, and they have succeeded with their efforts.

Why don't you go to Iraq, proclaim your Christianity with a cross around your neck, and say, "I love you Muslims, and I don't care what the Jews say." Write us an email about your reception there. I could be wrong.

What does Iraq have to do with Palestine?

While islamonazis ...

Still no counter-arguments, only name-calling and playing the old and tired Nazi-Card.

Why do Zio-Nazis constantly complain about the so-called "Islamo-Nazis"?

Why do islamomorons constantly use this oxymoron, don't you understand you cant be a Zionist and a Nazi as they are polar opposites.
By the way islam was the original Nazi state if you look back to the founding and the pact of Omar.

Fully agree with you.

A lot more than South Africa does when you look at where Iraq is.
But just walk through Jerusalem wearing your crucifix and rosary and see which group attacks you first

This should be interesting:

The Islamic State (ISIS) jihadist group seized control of most of the Yarmouk Palestinianrefugee camp in southernDamascusWednesday, a localPalestinianofficial toldAFP.

"Fighters from IS launched an assault this morning on Yarmouk and they took over the majority of the camp," said Anwar Abdel Hadi, director of political affairs for the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) in Damascus.

Fighting was continuing inside the camp, he said.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based monitoring group, said ISIS was in control of a "large part" of the camp after fighting with Palestinian groups also opposed to President Bashar al-Assad's regime.

ISIS Seizes Palestinian Camp in Syria - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Fully agree with you.

But just walk through Jerusalem wearing your crucifix and rosary and see which group attacks you first

Is he still spouting his propaganda?

Fully agree with you.

Yep

... don't you understand you cant be a Zionist and a Nazi as they are polar opposites.

Here some quotes, educate yourself:

In mid-1940, Stern became convinced that the Italians were interested in the establishment of a fascist Jewish state in Palestine.[4] He conducted negotiations, he thought, with the Italians via an intermediary Moshe Rotstein, and drew up a document that became known as the "Jerusalem Agreement".[4][41] In exchange for Italy's recognition of, and aid in obtaining, Jewish sovereignty over Palestine, Stern promised that Zionism would come under the aegis of Italian fascism, with Haifa as its base, and the Old City of Jerusalem under Vatican control, except for the Jewish quarter.[4] In Heller's words, Stern's proposal would "turn the 'Kingdom of Israel' into a satellite of the Axis powers."[4]

Late in 1940, Lehi, having identified a common interest between the intentions of the new German order and Jewish national aspirations, proposed forming an alliance in World War II with Nazi Germany.[2] It offered assistance in transferring the Jews of Europe to Palestine, in return for Germany's help in expelling Britain from Mandatory Palestine.[citation needed] Late in 1940, Lehi representative Naftali Lubenchik went to Beirut to meet German official Werner Otto von Hentig (who also was involved with the Haavara or Transfer Agreement, which had been transferring German Jews and their funds to Palestine since 1933).[citation needed] Lubenchik told von Hentig that Lehi had not yet revealed its full power and that they were capable of organizing a whole range of anti-British operations.[citation needed]

On the assumption that the destruction of Britain was the Germans' top objective, the organization offered cooperation in the following terms. Lehi would support sabotage and espionage operations in the Middle East and in eastern Europe anywhere where they had cells. Germany would recognize an independent Jewish state in Palestine/Eretz Israel, and all Jews leaving their homes in Europe, by their own will or because of government injunctions, could enter Palestine with no restriction of numbers.

Stern also proposed recruiting some 40,000 Jews from occupied Europe to invade Palestine with German support to oust the British.[2] On 11 January 1941, Vice Admiral Ralf von der Marwitz, the German Naval attaché in Turkey, filed a report (the "Ankara document") conveying an offer by Lehi to "actively take part in the war on Germany's side" in return for German support for "the establishment of the historic Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, bound by a treaty with the German Reich."[4][44]

Lehi group - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A recent Zionist convert, the then world-famous popular biographer Emil Ludwig, was interviewed by a fellow Zionist on a visit to America
and expressed the general attitude of the Zionist movement:

"the coming of the Nazis was rather a welcome thing. So many of our German Jews were hovering between two coasts; so many of them were riding the treacherous current between the Scylla of assimilation and the Charybdis of a nodding acquaintance with Jewish things.

Thousands who seemed to be completely lost to Judaism were brought back to the fold by Hitler, and for that I am personally very grateful to him." [3]

"Yes, we Revisionists have a great admiration for Hitler. Hitler has saved Germany. Otherwise it would have perished within four years.

And if he had given up his anti-Semitism we would go with him. [2]

51yvUxdU13L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Zionism in the Age of the Dictators Lenni Brenner 9780985890995 Amazon.com Books

... don't you understand you cant be a Zionist and a Nazi as they are polar opposites.

Here some quotes, educate yourself:

In mid-1940, Stern became convinced that the Italians were interested in the establishment of a fascist Jewish state in Palestine.[4] He conducted negotiations, he thought, with the Italians via an intermediary Moshe Rotstein, and drew up a document that became known as the "Jerusalem Agreement".[4][41] In exchange for Italy's recognition of, and aid in obtaining, Jewish sovereignty over Palestine, Stern promised that Zionism would come under the aegis of Italian fascism, with Haifa as its base, and the Old City of Jerusalem under Vatican control, except for the Jewish quarter.[4] In Heller's words, Stern's proposal would "turn the 'Kingdom of Israel' into a satellite of the Axis powers."[4]

Late in 1940, Lehi, having identified a common interest between the intentions of the new German order and Jewish national aspirations, proposed forming an alliance in World War II with Nazi Germany.[2] It offered assistance in transferring the Jews of Europe to Palestine, in return for Germany's help in expelling Britain from Mandatory Palestine.[citation needed] Late in 1940, Lehi representative Naftali Lubenchik went to Beirut to meet German official Werner Otto von Hentig (who also was involved with the Haavara or Transfer Agreement, which had been transferring German Jews and their funds to Palestine since 1933).[citation needed] Lubenchik told von Hentig that Lehi had not yet revealed its full power and that they were capable of organizing a whole range of anti-British operations.[citation needed]

On the assumption that the destruction of Britain was the Germans' top objective, the organization offered cooperation in the following terms. Lehi would support sabotage and espionage operations in the Middle East and in eastern Europe anywhere where they had cells. Germany would recognize an independent Jewish state in Palestine/Eretz Israel, and all Jews leaving their homes in Europe, by their own will or because of government injunctions, could enter Palestine with no restriction of numbers.

Stern also proposed recruiting some 40,000 Jews from occupied Europe to invade Palestine with German support to oust the British.[2] On 11 January 1941, Vice Admiral Ralf von der Marwitz, the German Naval attaché in Turkey, filed a report (the "Ankara document") conveying an offer by Lehi to "actively take part in the war on Germany's side" in return for German support for "the establishment of the historic Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, bound by a treaty with the German Reich."[4][44]

Lehi group - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A recent Zionist convert, the then world-famous popular biographer Emil Ludwig, was interviewed by a fellow Zionist on a visit to America
and expressed the general attitude of the Zionist movement:

"the coming of the Nazis was rather a welcome thing. So many of our German Jews were hovering between two coasts; so many of them were riding the treacherous current between the Scylla of assimilation and the Charybdis of a nodding acquaintance with Jewish things.

Thousands who seemed to be completely lost to Judaism were brought back to the fold by Hitler, and for that I am personally very grateful to him." [3]

"Yes, we Revisionists have a great admiration for Hitler. Hitler has saved Germany. Otherwise it would have perished within four years.

And if he had given up his anti-Semitism we would go with him. [2]

51yvUxdU13L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Zionism in the Age of the Dictators Lenni Brenner 9780985890995 Amazon.com Books

What conflicts has ISrael created between Christians and Muslims?

Fully agree with you.

When does he not ?

Fully agree with you.

When does he not ?

Good question. I should have put it that way in the beginning.

Not to forget the other rodent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back