Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, questions Tinmore, et al,

I'm not going to pretend that I am an expert on mid-20th Century International Politics exercised in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). That is similar to saying you understand Quantum Mechanics. There are activities and protocols that just defy the understanding of the outcome.

But I would like to point out that none of these questions were ever ducked by me. And I am not ashamed to say that in some cases: I simply do not know the best answer; sometimes even a proper answer.

Here are some of my never answered questions. (The questions you always duck.)
  1. What happened to those proposed borders?
  2. What happened to that separate Jerusalem?
  3. What happened to the UN control of military forces?
  4. What happened to the Palestinians who were supposed to be Israeli citizens?
  5. What happened to the constitution that was supposed to precede statehood?

That should be enough questions to duck for now.
(ANSWERS)

The originally proposed borders for the Jewish State, as adopted, Part II • Boundaries • Section B, A/RES/181 (II), was immediately over taken by the unlawful events [the use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state Chapter I, Article 2(4)] and unilateral events of the Arab League intervention on 15 May 1948. They never recovered to the adoption initial reference points. The Arab League Forces crossed the frontier of their country and entered the territory formerly under the Mandate and transferred to the UN Trustee Program under the provisions of Article 77 of the UN Charter. The boundaries place in jeopardy by Arab League forces became a floating Forward Edge of the Battle Area (FEBA) until stabilized by the various Armistice Agreements. The last position of the FEBA became (with minor adjustments) the outline for the Armistice.

This question was “NEVER” ducked. It has been asked and answered every time.The Arab League captured a large part of the City of Jerusalem. The Armistice Lines were based on the UN Cease Fire lines of November, 1948. Discussion between Israel and the Hashemite Jordan Kingdom, aimed at establishing a single demarcation line between the two countries in Jerusalem, have begun in the Jordan-Israeli Mixed Armistice Commission and in the Commission's Special Committee. Press Release PAL/539 29 November 1949.

I did not know that a UN controlled military force was required…
The adopted protocol was that: “The Provisional Council of Government of each State shall, within the shortest time possible, recruit an armed militia from the residents of that State, sufficient in number to maintain internal order and to prevent frontier clashes.
This armed militia in each State shall, for operational purposes, be under the command of Jewish or Arab officers resident in that State, but general political and military control, including the choice of the militia's High Command, shall be exercised by the Commission.”

The Arabs who remained in Israel became Israeli citizens with equal voting rights. Then there are examples of the return of some 200 Arabs to the native village of Wadi Fukin near Bethlehem. PAL/537 4 NOV 49 The first group of Arab refugees from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to be permitted to return to Israel. PAL/544 22 DEC 49 Certainly, when the Arab Palestinians began to incite violence, the national security hammer came down and the reasonable expectation of a return became less likely (the Arab Palestinians shot themselves in the foot).

Israel has a Basic Law that functions as a temporary constitution. This is essential the same as the for the Palestinian Authority until the establishment of an independent state and a permanent constitution for Palestine can be achieved.
I don't believe that I can do any of these questions the real justice it deserves. I would need to write a book; or at least a dissertation. One of the basic conundrums is why the humanitarian and political reasons placed political objectives above the needs of the displaced and refugee populations when it is the very justification that is used to pursue armed struggle. I think with the passage of time, some answers have been lost with the passing of the intelligentsia of the day (on both sides). Certainly, I cannot speak for the ghosts and demons of the past.

I do believe that your fixation on the past, even if every single one of your absurd assumptions were true, cannot possibly generate a remedy for the political issue of today. There is just no way that any plan is going to repair and satisfy all the parties to the dispute. And to enunciate that the Arab Palestinians are going to take by force the entirety of the territory formerly under the mandate (from the river to the sea) and that the armed struggle pledged in February 1948 is the only solution (jihad) (armed struggle) is simply going to setback a potential settlement for peace again and again. (Trying answer that will not fit into a niche of a practical realm of possible solutions.)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Arab League captured a large part of the City of Jerusalem. The Armistice Lines were based on the UN Cease Fire lines of November, 1948.
Jerusalem was supposedly UN territory in the middle of Arab territory.

Why was Israel even there?[/QUOTE]
Ignorance on your part. The UN never acquired territory.

I'm not going to pretend that I am an expert on mid-20th Century International Politics exercised in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). That is similar to saying you understand Quantum Mechanics. There are activities and protocols that just defy the understanding of the outcome.

But I would like to point out that none of these questions were ever ducked by me. And I am not ashamed to say that in some cases: I simply do not know the best answer; sometimes even a proper answer.

(ANSWERS)

The originally proposed borders for the Jewish State, as adopted, Part II • Boundaries • Section B, A/RES/181 (II), was immediately over taken by the unlawful events [the use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state Chapter I, Article 2(4)] and unilateral events of the Arab League intervention on 15 May 1948. They never recovered to the adoption initial reference points. The Arab League Forces crossed the frontier of their country and entered the territory formerly under the Mandate and transferred to the UN Trustee Program under the provisions of Article 77 of the UN Charter. The boundaries place in jeopardy by Arab League forces became a floating Forward Edge of the Battle Area (FEBA) until stabilized by the various Armistice Agreements. The last position of the FEBA became (with minor adjustments) the outline for the Armistice.

This question was “NEVER” ducked. It has been asked and answered every time.The Arab League captured a large part of the City of Jerusalem. The Armistice Lines were based on the UN Cease Fire lines of November, 1948. Discussion between Israel and the Hashemite Jordan Kingdom, aimed at establishing a single demarcation line between the two countries in Jerusalem, have begun in the Jordan-Israeli Mixed Armistice Commission and in the Commission's Special Committee. Press Release PAL/539 29 November 1949.

The adopted protocol was that: “The Provisional Council of Government of each State shall, within the shortest time possible, recruit an armed militia from the residents of that State, sufficient in number to maintain internal order and to prevent frontier clashes.
This armed militia in each State shall, for operational purposes, be under the command of Jewish or Arab officers resident in that State, but general political and military control, including the choice of the militia's High Command, shall be exercised by the Commission.”

The Arabs who remained in Israel became Israeli citizens with equal voting rights. Then there are examples of the return of some 200 Arabs to the native village of Wadi Fukin near Bethlehem. PAL/537 4 NOV 49 The first group of Arab refugees from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to be permitted to return to Israel. PAL/544 22 DEC 49 Certainly, when the Arab Palestinians began to incite violence, the national security hammer came down and the reasonable expectation of a return became less likely (the Arab Palestinians shot themselves in the foot).

Israel has a Basic Law that functions as a temporary constitution. This is essential the same as the for the Palestinian Authority until the establishment of an independent state and a permanent constitution for Palestine can be achieved.
I don't believe that I can do any of these questions the real justice it deserves. I would need to write a book; or at least a dissertation. One of the basic conundrums is why the humanitarian and political reasons placed political objectives above the needs of the displaced and refugee populations when it is the very justification that is used to pursue armed struggle. I think with the passage of time, some answers have been lost with the passing of the intelligentsia of the day (on both sides). Certainly, I cannot speak for the ghosts and demons of the past.

I do believe that your fixation on the past, even if every single one of your absurd assumptions were true, cannot possibly generate a remedy for the political issue of today. There is just no way that any plan is going to repair and satisfy all the parties to the dispute. And to enunciate that the Arab Palestinians are going to take by force the entirety of the territory formerly under the mandate (from the river to the sea) and that the armed struggle pledged in February 1948 is the only solution (jihad) (armed struggle) is simply going to setback a potential settlement for peace again and again. (Trying answer that will not fit into a niche of a practical realm of possible solutions.)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Arabs who remained in Israel became Israeli citizens with equal voting rights.
Resolution 181 stated that all Palestinians who normally lived in the territory that becomes the Jewish state shall become citizens of that state. The refugees normally lived there.

Resolution 181 was never implemented.[/QUOTE]

Forgetting a few key words “ Live in peace with your Neighbors “. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

(ANSWERS)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Arabs who remained in Israel became Israeli citizens with equal voting rights.
Resolution 181 stated that all Palestinians who normally lived in the territory that becomes the Jewish state shall become citizens of that state. The refugees normally lived there.

Resolution 181 was never implemented.[/QUOTE]
I know. I was responding to Rocco who says it was.

Some Islamic terrorist obedience training in Gaza'istan following Islamic terrorist attac.

(ANSWERS)

Most Respectfully,
R

Resolution 181 was never implemented.
I know. I was responding to Rocco who says it was.[/QUOTE]

You're not paying attention.

Some Islamic terrorist obedience training in Gaza'istan following Islamic terrorist attac.

(ANSWERS)

Most Respectfully,
R

Resolution 181 was never implemented.
I know. I was responding to Rocco who says it was.

You're not paying attention.[/QUOTE]
:confused-84:

The fatah Cult is taking a real swipe at Hamas.

Another Mahmoud reminding us that an integral part of islamism is your "enmity" for various non-islamics and a special kind of enmity for the wrong kind of islamics - the Shiite heretics.

Sunni revulsion for the Shiite sect dates back to ancient times and tales following the death of islams' inventor.

1,400 years later, these retrogrades are still slaughtering each other over hatreds that burn as bright today as they did in the 7th century.

"Mahmoud Habbash, Advisor to PA President Abbas, on the Backdrop of Hamas Participation in Qasem Soleimani's Funeral: Our Enmity for America and Israel Cannot Make Us Forget Our Enmity for the Shiites"

I'm not sure how to describe the Arabs-Moslems as other than conspiracy theory addled and emotionally, intellectually decrepit.

Lethal PA libel alive and kicking

Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Jan 16, 2020
• Israel is excavating under the Al-Aqsa Mosque, building “the alleged Temple”
• “[Western] Wall has no connection to Jews”
• Western Wall is “Islamic heritage”

One of the most lethal recurring Palestinian Authority libels accuses Israel of planning to destroy and defile the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Many Palestinian terrorists who murdered Israelis have explained that they killed in defense of the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Looks like more retaliation by Israel in response to Islamic terrorist attacks.

Israel strikes Hamas in Gaza second day after incendiary balloons

Israel strikes Hamas in Gaza second day after incendiary balloons

Security source in Palestinian enclave confirms strike hit base belonging to military wing of Hamas, with no injuries reported
israel_gaza-afp-1_15_20.jpeg

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

This "warning" of sorts (will not abide Israel continuing to restrict the movement of people and goods into and out of the Gaza Strip in 2020) is strange indeed. The mere fact that The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is demanding passage through UN Member State through lethal intimidation of its population in an attempt to compel its government → to do (or to abstain from doing) some act → will almost guarantee that Israel will not take any action that appears to acquiesce to the demands of a designated terrorist organization.

Heh. Retrograde Islamic terrorists making bellicose demands.
I suppose if their demands aren’t met, they’ll, you know, make more demands.
Hamas says it won’t accept Israel dragging feet on lifting Gaza blockade
(COMMENT)

It almost appears that HAMAS is intentionally antagonizing Israel (both the people and government) in such a way as to prolong stringent activities that include (but not limited to):

◈ Actions that investigate, disrupt and dismantle organized criminal networks and complement international cooperation by taking additional measures to prevent and suppress, in their territories through all lawful means, the financing and preparation of any acts of terrorism,

◈ Prevent the entry into or the transit through their territories of these hostile individuals, and further preventing terrorists from acquiring weapons,

◈ Implement countermeasures that hinder the flow of foreign terrorist fighters,

◈ In preventing illegal manufacture, possession, stockpiling and trade of all types of explosives,

✦ improvised explosive devices,
✦ detonators, detonating cords chemical components,
✦ trafficking of military and dual-use materials and equipment that could be used for the illegal manufacture of arms and armaments, including explosive and incideary devices;​

HAMAS, and all its associated terrorist and criminal allies (Jihadist, Fedayeen Activists, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) know very well why it is necessary for Israel to continue to restrict the movement of people and goods into and out of the Gaza Strip. And that will probably continue until such time as the Arab Palestinians decide to:

◈ Acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of Israel,

◈ Live in peace → free from using threats or acts of force and violence against its neighbors,​

I believe they make such threats as you have noticed in order to keep donor funding to arrive and line the pockets of corrupt government officials.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

This "warning" of sorts (will not abide Israel continuing to restrict the movement of people and goods into and out of the Gaza Strip in 2020) is strange indeed. The mere fact that The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is demanding passage through UN Member State through lethal intimidation of its population in an attempt to compel its government → to do (or to abstain from doing) some act → will almost guarantee that Israel will not take any action that appears to acquiesce to the demands of a designated terrorist organization.

(COMMENT)

It almost appears that HAMAS is intentionally antagonizing Israel (both the people and government) in such a way as to prolong stringent activities that include (but not limited to):

◈ Actions that investigate, disrupt and dismantle organized criminal networks and complement international cooperation by taking additional measures to prevent and suppress, in their territories through all lawful means, the financing and preparation of any acts of terrorism,

◈ Prevent the entry into or the transit through their territories of these hostile individuals, and further preventing terrorists from acquiring weapons,

◈ In preventing illegal manufacture, possession, stockpiling and trade of all types of explosives,

✦ trafficking of military and dual-use materials and equipment that could be used for the illegal manufacture of arms and armaments, including explosive and incideary devices;​

HAMAS, and all its associated terrorist and criminal allies (Jihadist, Fedayeen Activists, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) know very well why it is necessary for Israel to continue to restrict the movement of people and goods into and out of the Gaza Strip. And that will probably continue until such time as the Arab Palestinians decide to:

◈ Acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of Israel,

◈ Live in peace → free from using threats or acts of force and violence against its neighbors,​

I believe they make such threats as you have noticed in order to keep donor funding to arrive and line the pockets of corrupt government officials.

Most Respectfully,
R

Agreed, Rocco.

Hamas is in quite a predicament. While their Charter is unequivocal in its goal of the destruction of Israel and a return of the area as an Islamist waqf, there is the undeniable force of the Israeli military.

Another predicament facing Hamas is the flow of Iranian welfare money that comes with some obvious conditions. Clearly, Shia Iran is not a benovolent entity acting with a sense of compassion for their Sunni oppressors. My opinion is that Hamas faces Iranian pressure to strike at Israel.

Egypt is not at all comfortable with Iranian forces in Lebanon and now staged in Gaza.

Growing Hamas-Iran ties are causing concern in Egypt

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Cool hit piece, Rocco. :clap::clap::clap::laugh::laugh:

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Cool hit piece, Rocco. :clap::clap::clap::laugh::laugh:

Is deflection all you got?

That's a rhetorical question, btw.

It seems the IDF resistance forces played and
won "Whack a Mole Islamic Terrorist".

IDF attacks underground Hamas terror cell

The IDF attacked an underground Hamas terror cell which stood in the northern Gaza Strip, according to the IDF.

The Shia Mullocrats will need to cut another welfare check for their Sunni lackeys.

Last edited:
"Peaceful Inner Strugglers" and the right of return.

A Nazi swastika flag raised on the Israel-Gaza Strip border, Friday, Aug. 2, 2019.

• The foreign media and human rights organizations seem quite uninterested in Palestinians who are arrested or tortured to death by PA security forces. After all, they have not been arrested by Israel for security-related offences.

• The European Union is said to be pressuring the Palestinians to hold long overdue presidential and parliamentary elections. It is not clear, however, how the Palestinians would hold new elections at a time when the PA and Hamas are busy in the West Bank and Gaza Strip locking up their political opponents.

• The "political arrests" are yet another indication of human rights violations perpetrated by Palestinian leaders against their own people. Inexplicably, though, the EU appears unfazed by them. Instead of pressuring the PA and Hamas to hold elections -- that in any case neither side seeks, as it would almost certainly hand a further victory to the terrorist group Hamas -- it would be better for the EU to encourage Palestinian leaders, as a first step towards holding free elections, at least to cease and desist making political arrests.

• Failing to hold Palestinian leaders accountable for their human rights violations casts serious doubt on the EU's desire to hold new elections in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, and their deeper, seemingly malign desires for the region as a whole.

(full article online)

The Palestinians and Europe's Secret Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back