Who Are The Palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a Mexican that can't speak English proclaims to be an American (through an interpreter) and threatens me, I have to laugh. Who decides WHOM is what? Screw Palestine.

A Mexican is by definition an American. Most Americans speak Spanish or Portuguese, not English.

farthest land or new land is a general term. When most people speak of american, they are speaking of north american or USA.
Central americans would include mexican. Brazil is the largest portuguese speaking country and 200,000,000. English is the largest spoken language in North American at 500,000,000 (300,000,000+ in the USA).

Mexico is in North America. I see you haven't been to Latin America. I go there often and have lived there. North Americans are not referred to as Americans in the Americas outside of Canada and the US. They are either gringos or norte americanos.

Don't spar with me on these things. I am far smarter than you are. English is second to Spanish in the Americas and more than twice the people speak Spanish and Portuguese than English. This link is in Spanish but you can figure it out.

"
  • El español es hablado por más de 372 millones de personas, concentrándose principalmente en México, Centroamérica y Sudamérica. Existen además importantes comunidades hispanoparlantes en Estados Unidos y algunas islas del Caribe.
  • El inglés es hablado por unos 325 millones de personas. Es el idioma más hablado en Estados Unidos y es oficial en Canadá, Belice, Guyana, las Islas Malvinas y algunos territorios antillanos. En Puerto Rico está presente como segundo idioma oficial.
  • El portugués es el idioma oficial de Brasil, con un total de más de 185 millones de parlantes.
Lenguaje lengua y habla Idiomas m s hablados y m s importantes de Am rica
Pompous ass. :blahblah:

Propaganda - latici is one of a kind, isn't he?

He is a very small fish in the disinformation pond.
They think fear mongering, a bull horn and soapbox make them experts. It just make them vexatious bores.

And, when you think about it. There is no real proof that Israel ever was sovereign, unless you believe in fairy tales.

every ancient kingdom and all three major religious text all lied and only you speak the truth? And we are to believe you because?

The Palestinians are people like this:

In one case, a Palestinian boy admitted to reciting the Qur'an while strangling his sister for dishonoring her family. The girl was killed because her desire for independence became public knowledge...

Even when apprehended, murderers serve little or no jail time because honor killings are accorded special status in the courts. Men convicted of premeditated murder may be imprisoned for as little as three to six months. Upon their release, friends and relatives treat them like celebrities. Ahmed, a Palestinian boy who killed his teenage sister because she refused an arranged marriage, was commended upon his release from jail. Neighbors showered him with compliments, and his father called him a hero for restoring the family honor.
Anthropologist Community - Reputation is Everything Honor Killing Among the Palestinians

Now I am not saying there are not some who still do some of this stuff, as we continually try and keep the Muslims in the stone age, by impeding their progress,
by destroying their countries, but the article seems to be mainly from The Frontpage Mag, of which Robert Spencer writes Jihad watch, and seems to have a real problem with Muslims in general. Also that Mag's founder and owner is a Jewish man, so I would take anything they write with caution as it might just be bias.

I not saying this stuff is still not happening on occasion , but that is all the more reason we should not destabilize their countries and cause unrest, but spend the money we spend on waring on some education and human rights programs, and the first place we can start is Saudi Arabia, but no we never say anything about them do we? Strange.

You are like those people who blame whites for the fact that blacks commit all those crimes and have all those illegitimate children. The Palestinians were the way they are before the creation of Israel. They will be that way if they ever succeed in destroying Israel and killing all the Jews there.

A Dunam is 1000 square meters, as stated. The Non-Jews owned 24,679,455 Dunams the Jews 1,514,247 Dunams. I know that when your propaganda bubble is burst it is difficult, but that is the fact.

So what. The Jews have pushed the Palestinians out, and created a far better society.

A Dunam is 1000 square meters, as stated. The Non-Jews owned 24,679,455 Dunams the Jews 1,514,247 Dunams. I know that when your propaganda bubble is burst it is difficult, but that is the fact.

So what. The Jews have pushed the Palestinians out, and created a far better society.

Pushed out, you say? You're a Zionist s**th**d but never let it be said that you're not an honest Zionist s**th**d. ~ Susan

Pushed out, you say? You're a Zionist s**th**d but never let it be said that you're not an honest Zionist s**th**d. ~ Susan
Aren't you describing yourself, Pishy? There were many who thought of you as a sh*thead just using these Palestinians as pawns in your fight against the Jews. For example, you care nothing about the Christians who are being pushed out of the Middle East by the Muslims, Christians whose ancestors had been there many, many years before Mohammed's group invaded their countries.

In one case, a Palestinian boy admitted to reciting the Qur'an while strangling his sister for dishonoring her family. The girl was killed because her desire for independence became public knowledge...

Even when apprehended, murderers serve little or no jail time because honor killings are accorded special status in the courts. Men convicted of premeditated murder may be imprisoned for as little as three to six months. Upon their release, friends and relatives treat them like celebrities. Ahmed, a Palestinian boy who killed his teenage sister because she refused an arranged marriage, was commended upon his release from jail. Neighbors showered him with compliments, and his father called him a hero for restoring the family honor.
Anthropologist Community - Reputation is Everything Honor Killing Among the Palestinians

A mighty Jewish empire extended over this entire area before the Arabs and their Islam were even born! The Jewish People have one of the most legitimate Birth Certificates of any nations in the world. And if you want to talk religion, fine. G-d GAVE the Land of Israel to the Jewish People. And G-d does nothing by accident!

That's as far as I got, a mighty Jewish empire never existed.

Also since most Jews in Israel are secular, we'll leave God out of it.

(let me add, and if you insist God gave them the land, well God give it and God take it , which should be evident as no temple there, and Britain is not God).

And there was no arab muslim ownership of Palestine from 1099 until 1988. And there second most holy place "allegedly" was allowed to fall into ruin 3 times while islam was in control of the land.

You know what it doesn't matter, they were living there when the Zionist came so there.

Is that so then do explain why they were thin on the ground before the Zionists came at the request of the Ottomans in the latter part of the 19C. And living on the land is not proof of ownership, if it was then the Jews have been there longer than the arab muslims giving them a far greater legal claim to the land. Or are you going to use the NAZI RACIST trick of claiming the rules don't apply equally to the Jews, just because they are Jews.

Yes I think living there and having lived there shows more ownership that immigration.

So you admit then that the Jews had and still have the greater claim to the land, and that the illegal migration of arab muslims should bar them from land ownership. Now why do you ignore the facts regarding the migration of Jews to Palestine by the lands legal owners from 1885 till 1948.

Would someone tell me why I should care about the Palestinians.

Well, in a rather oblique way, you should care about the invention of the people called "Palestinian" because they have established that unrelenting Arab terrorism works. The more depraved they have acted, the more they have become the world's darlings, and so they set the stage for so much modern terrorism by showing how well it works on useful idiots.

I think your getting the Pals confused with the Zionists.

Hardly when their own fellow muslims despise them and have massacred many Palestinians for their acts of depravity. They are nothing but VILE EVIL TERRORIST SCUM

Only after 1960 when the Russians told Arafat to use the term to give his terrorist movement some legitamcy. Befors then as far as the arab muslims were concerned it was a nasty word describing Jews.

Really?

Well, that is fascinating....especially considering that in 1920 there were two newspapers using the word 'Palestinian' in there title, and both newspapers were printed in Arabic.

Can you explain this for us?

btw. I am now asking you for the third time when the League of Nations owned Palestine, or would you like to retract you utter nonsensical statement?

Were they, or were they printed in Hebrew and English as well. Care to name them and were they were printed and by whom

And I answered they gained ownership in 1919 when the axis powers surrendered and much of their land was confiscated as reparation for WW1.

Better than raping every female and murdering every male as the arab muslims did in 1948/1949 when the ethnically cleansed the west bank and gaza of Jews.

Now I am not saying there are not some who still do some of this stuff, as we continually try and keep the Muslims in the stone age, by impeding their progress,
by destroying their countries, but the article seems to be mainly from The Frontpage Mag, of which Robert Spencer writes Jihad watch, and seems to have a real problem with Muslims in general. Also that Mag's founder and owner is a Jewish man, so I would take anything they write with caution as it might just be bias.

I not saying this stuff is still not happening on occasion , but that is all the more reason we should not destabilize their countries and cause unrest, but spend the money we spend on waring on some education and human rights programs, and the first place we can start is Saudi Arabia, but no we never say anything about them do we? Strange.

You are like those people who blame whites for the fact that blacks commit all those crimes and have all those illegitimate children. The Palestinians were the way they are before the creation of Israel. They will be that way if they ever succeed in destroying Israel and killing all the Jews there.

No I

Better than raping every female and murdering every male as the arab muslims did in 1948/1949 when the ethnically cleansed the west bank and gaza of Jews.

Do you have proof of these serious allegations, or just spouting propaganda?

No I

Do you have proof of these serious allegations, or just spouting propaganda?

Here from the mouths of arab leaders warning of the outcome of a Jewish state

Why Jews Fled the Arab Countries Middle East Quarterly

Heykal Pasha's thinly veiled threats of "grave disorders," "massacre," "riots," and "war between two races" did not at the time go unnoticed by Jews;2 for them, it had the same ring as the proposition made six years earlier by the Palestinian leader Hajj Amin al-Husayni to Hitler of a "final solution" for the Jews of Arab countries, including Palestine.

Only after 1960 when the Russians told Arafat to use the term to give his terrorist movement some legitamcy. Befors then as far as the arab muslims were concerned it was a nasty word describing Jews.

Really?

Well, that is fascinating....especially considering that in 1920 there were two newspapers using the word 'Palestinian' in there title, and both newspapers were printed in Arabic.

btw. I am now asking you for the third time when the League of Nations owned Palestine, or would you like to retract you utter nonsensical statement?

Were they, or were they printed in Hebrew and English as well. Care to name them and were they were printed and by whom

And I answered they gained ownership in 1919 when the axis powers surrendered and much of their land was confiscated as reparation for WW1.
Nice duck.

Why don't you answer her question?

That was Jordan not the Palestinians.

BTW, the Zionists/Britain gave the West Bank to Jordan in a pre war agreement. So what is the complaint?

Really?

Nice duck.

I did as they took control in 1919 under the terms of the surrender. Why don't you show that the LoN did not take control of ALL THE MANDATED LAND AROUND THE WORLD

That was Jordan not the Palestinians.

BTW, the Zionists/Britain gave the West Bank to Jordan in a pre war agreement. So what is the complaint?

Nope the Palestinians were complicit in the atrocities as they lived there all through the 1948 war.

Nope they just agreed to do nothing while the Palestinians and Jordan did not attack Israel, once they allied with Egypt that agreement was void

Really?

Nice duck.

I did as they took control in 1919 under the terms of the surrender. Why don't you show that the LoN did not take control of ALL THE MANDATED LAND AROUND THE WORLD
OK, they took control but that does not answer the question.

Hey Pish, did you know that "a Mexican is an American"? If you don't believe me just ask Monte. Heh Heh.

Hey Pish, did you know that "a Mexican is an American"? If you don't believe me just ask Monte. Heh Heh.

All people from the Americas are American you idiot. You deny the existence of Palestinians now you deny the existence Latin America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back