Who Made Isis?

None of this is new.

yes!!!all of human history is the a battle to violently impose your will on others. Christianity and capitalism are the only countervailing forces.

liberals oppose both so we may be doomed. The cancer in now within us.

isolationism just helps our enemy who never sleeps

imagine fortress America with no military. It would save a fortune until we were attacked.

Everything you've posted is irrelevant to the discussion at hand .
You are trying to deflect from Islam invention as a Religion of war from it's INCEPTION and blame it on a bunch of Politicians you don't like.

The ONLY thing I needed to show was Islam's penchant for death and violence and you've already agreed to that....now you are attempting to limit the scope of the conversation to modern history but that isn't where it started or really even applicable to history as a whole.

The problem didn't start in this century therefore you can't pin it's roots in this century.

Islam as founded believes ONLY in itself and it uses death and violence to that end, hence their killing of OTHER muslim's that don't believe as they do.
Fact, Radical Islam is the true Islam, moderate Islam is the aberration.

No, not trying to deflect. People keep making stupid statements, not backed up by much and having no context whatsoever.

You get peed because you say Islam has been violent throughout it's history, then when I say that Christianity has been too, you get annoyed that my information is out of context.

Well, either yours was too, or mine isn't. You want it all your own way.

Let's make this simpler. Your "argument" wouldn't stand up in a High School history class. You don't back stuff up, you just make stupid comments. So, we could move on from here with you backing stuff up to a reasonable degree. It'd probably help you to understand things better instead of spouting your unfounded prejudices about. But we all know this isn't going to happen because you're not interested in finding out the truth. You want to be right. I don't see the point of wasting so much time on such a message board if that's all you're going to do, but hey, it's your life.

You say "Islam as founded believes...." Okay, back it up. Also back it up that this has always been the case and that it is the case now. Ie, every last Muslim believes this, every preacher believes this. I want EVIDENCE or don't reply.

Here's the thing.

In OUR minds,meaning Western minds, WE think there MUST be a reason.
WE think that way because to us life itself matters to us.

Not everyone thinks that way.
Islam doesn't think that way.

Islam (Radical) is the sole justification of itself.
I UNDERSTAND that we NEED to believe EVERYONE values life just as we do, but that is just not the case.

Abdullah does not strap a bomb to himself and kill 100 innocents (most often muslims that believe a little different than he does) because Bush and the Republicans have been mean to him...he does it because he believes that it will further the domination of Islam over the world.

You may not like it, but it really is just that simple.

You are trying to deflect from Islam invention as a Religion of war from it's INCEPTION and blame it on a bunch of Politicians you don't like.

The ONLY thing I needed to show was Islam's penchant for death and violence and you've already agreed to that....now you are attempting to limit the scope of the conversation to modern history but that isn't where it started or really even applicable to history as a whole.

The problem didn't start in this century therefore you can't pin it's roots in this century.

Islam as founded believes ONLY in itself and it uses death and violence to that end, hence their killing of OTHER muslim's that don't believe as they do.

No, not trying to deflect. People keep making stupid statements, not backed up by much and having no context whatsoever.

You get peed because you say Islam has been violent throughout it's history, then when I say that Christianity has been too, you get annoyed that my information is out of context.

Let's make this simpler. Your "argument" wouldn't stand up in a High School history class. You don't back stuff up, you just make stupid comments. So, we could move on from here with you backing stuff up to a reasonable degree. It'd probably help you to understand things better instead of spouting your unfounded prejudices about. But we all know this isn't going to happen because you're not interested in finding out the truth. You want to be right. I don't see the point of wasting so much time on such a message board if that's all you're going to do, but hey, it's your life.

You say "Islam as founded believes...." Okay, back it up. Also back it up that this has always been the case and that it is the case now. Ie, every last Muslim believes this, every preacher believes this. I want EVIDENCE or don't reply.

Here's the thing.

I UNDERSTAND that we NEED to believe EVERYONE values life just as we do, but that is just not the case.

Abdullah does not strap a bomb to himself and kill 100 innocents (most often muslims that believe a little different than he does) because Bush and the Republicans have been mean to him...he does it because he believes that it will further the domination of Islam over the world.

I'm sure thats a big part of it but why now if not because we drove them to it with our policies. What you often see in history is a more pure practice of religion when folks believe they have disappointed their Gods.

Judiasm's rituals are that way, but without the violence of course.

Here's the thing.

I'm sure thats a big part of it but why now if not because we drove them to it with our policies. What you often see in history is a more pure practice of religion when folks believe they have disappointed their Gods.

Here's the thing.

It isn't "now" that's why I posted Jefferson's reaction to them.
This has been going on since the founding of Islam, "now" it's just that we have access to news IMMEDIATELY, Osama sneezes and we know about it.

Most people on here don't realize or won't acknowledge the horrible things our country has done to others.

yes like freeing the world from Hitler Stalin Mao and Tojo and being the last best hope for freedom on earth.

See why we are 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance!
I'm not liberal so I don't see how that is even relevant.

Judiasm's rituals are that way, but without the violence of course.

Here's the thing.

yes the Muslims were badly beaten down in Eqypt, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Tunisia and everywhere. When they asked why, one answer was that they had not been pure enough about their religion. Thanks to our liberals the concept of freedom was not even in the air. Liberalism is the source of evil on earth and always has been.

Most people on here don't realize or won't acknowledge the horrible things our country has done to others.

yes like freeing the world from Hitler Stalin Mao and Tojo and being the last best hope for freedom on earth.

dear liberals are slow and they hate America so that makes you a liberal.

Okay, if you say so.

Okay, if you say so.

no dear you said you hated America!

Obama was under no obligation to insist that all US presence be removed. He did so in the name of politics knowing he could blame Bush for what has now happened and dupe those weak enough or biased enough to fall for it.
The Iraq war failings were a result of an unpredicted aftermath which was eventually quelled. In steps obama and there goes the whole thing. This is an obama fiasco. Period.

Bush agreed a withdrawal, Obama carried it out. The Iraqis wanted them out.

You claim, somehow, that this is then Obama's fault. I'm confused.

Unpredictable aftermath? Oh spare me the violins. A ten year old should be able to figure out what happens when you take a country, take away all the local police, all of the local army. The US didn't learn from Afghanistan, they could see what Iran would do.

In fact, it worked in Bush's favor to have al-Qaeda there. What's 4,000 US soldiers' lives when you can increase your support massively? I'm not saying this is what Bush was thinking, it's a possibility, but nothing about the post war period made any sense. He messed up SO BADLY, it shouldn't have happened, and don't give me that "unpredictable" carp, ISIS was unpredictable, because Assad was firmly in power until Spring 2011. Wasn't that unpredictable then?

There's a lot of double standard nonsense going on here.

Obama didn't want to remove the troops? Bush's agreement forced Obama against his will not to renegotiate the deal?

:lol:

Surely you jest.

"But during the 2012 foreign policy presidential debate, Obama told the
American people that he didn't support leaving any troops in Iraq.

"Every time you've offered an opinion, you've been wrong," Obama told
GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

"You said that we should still have troops in Iraq to this day."

Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement
that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe,
that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY: Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is
left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down.

That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at
the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies
and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean.

Now, you just gave a speech a few weeks ago in which you said we should still
have troops in Iraq. That is not a recipe for making sure that we are
taking advantage of the opportunities and meeting the challenges of
the Middle East."

Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

Last edited:
"You get peed because you say Islam has been violent throughout it's history, then when I say that Christianity has been too, you get annoyed that my information is out of context."

I don't get peed, but I don't deal in moral equivalencies either,we aren't talking about Christianity,we are talking about Islam, YOU injected Christianity to justify Islam, that doesn't fly.

"Let's make this simpler. Your "argument" wouldn't stand up in a High School history class. You don't back stuff up, you just make stupid comments"

You've already conceded the point that Islam as founded is violent and extremist, what else do I need "back up"?

I get it, you hate Bush and the Republicans but they aren't to blame for any of this.

ISLAM is to blame son, NOBODY else, just ISLAM.

Actually comparing Christianity with Islam is very important. People make the claim that Islam is so bad and Christianity is good. But if your back up is "Islam has always been violent" and Christianity has always been violent too, then what? How is Islam any worse than Christianity using this logic?

You're just rejecting stuff without being able to answer the questions, it says a lot. If you were so secure in your views, you'd not have much of a problem answering.

The point I am making is, Islam can be violent, just like Christianity. Do you assume all Christians are violent? So why assume all of Islam is violent? You seem to be taking a very, VERY simplistic view of Islam, based, probably, on the information you get from the US media.
You don't seem to have a sense of perspective.

It's like saying "oh, in Miami it rains every month, so, it's really wet there". It doesn't say much, in fact it's more misleading than anything else. This is what you're doing with Islam, and I'm trying to make you see that you can say EXACTLY the same thing about Christianity, which means the way you're talking about Islam is the same as you should be talking about Christianity.

But then you need to go off and reject things people say, why? I'm not saying this stuff for no reason.

yes, but is ISIS different than Hitler Stalin or Mao? Or are they all deadly liberals who think they are geniuses who have figured everything out and want control of the state in order to impose their genius.

What are you going on about?

Mao was not a liberal, he was a psychopath. He used politics for his own ends, rather than actually having his own views. He hated intellectuals, he had them killed when it suited him.
Stalin, the same, he wasn't a committed Communist, he was a committed Stalinist, always was, right from the beginning.

Hitler was right wing, any idiot can see that his party was called the "National Socialists" but it takes someone with a brain to see that they clearly weren't Socialist, and they dropped Socialism right after they purged the party of the liberal gay people, and that was quite early on.

You don't bother learning history and you keep making a complete idiot of yourself. Your historical knowledge is about the same as a dog's.

Repeating things doesn't make you right. Ignoring people's comments when you write things doesn't make you learn.

You talk about pure ignorance, at this point in time I'm going to bow to your superior knowledge of ignorance, you seem to know a lot about it. If only your knowledge of something, anything or these other things had started, we might get somewhere.

You're quite close to being put on my block list right now, you're a stirrer and nothing more.

Here's the thing.

Prove it. You're wrong, completely, you've just wiped hundreds of years of history, you have no idea about Islam before, or in other places. You're taking the US media view of evil bad Islam and claiming it's true without ever having bothered to find out if it's true or not, and I don't think you want to find out the truth, which makes this impossible for me to even start.

One question. Why have suicide bombings increased after the 2003 invasion if Muslims were always doing this?

Here's the thing.

Prove it. You're wrong, completely, you've just wiped hundreds of years of history, you have no idea about Islam before, or in other places. You're taking the US media view of evil bad Islam and claiming it's true without ever having bothered to find out if it's true or not, and I don't think you want to find out the truth, which makes this impossible for me to even start.

One question. Why have suicide bombings increased after the 2003 invasion if Muslims were always doing this?

increased would suggest prior to

so apparently there is a history of it

Okay, if you say so.

no dear you said you hated America!
No I didn't.

No one did. They just magically popped up out of nowhere with all that cash & weapons. Just a convenient coincidence. And if you say otherwise, you're a baby-hating, puppy-hating, grandma-hating, apple pie-hating, America-hating Terrorist.

No one did. They just magically popped up out of nowhere with all that cash & weapons. Just a convenient coincidence. And if you say otherwise, you're a baby-hating, puppy-hating, grandma-hating, apple pie-hating, America-hating Terrorist.
And then came Khorasan (check your toothpaste)

"As the Obama Administration prepared to bomb Syria without congressional or U.N. authorization, it faced two problems.

"The first was the difficulty of sustaining public support for a new years-long war against ISIS, a group that clearly posed no imminent threat to the 'homeland.'

"A second was the lack of legal justification for launching a new bombing campaign with no viable claim of self-defense or U.N. approval.

"The solution to both problems was found in the wholesale concoction of a brand new terror threat that was branded 'The Khorasan Group.'

"After spending weeks depicting ISIS as an unprecedented threat — too radical even for Al Qaeda! — administration officials suddenly began spoon-feeding their favorite media organizations and national security journalists tales of a secret group that was even scarier and more threatening than ISIS, one that posed a direct and immediate threat to the American Homeland.

"Seemingly out of nowhere, a new terror group was created in media lore."

Just in time for mid-terms:ack-1:
We can NOT stop this pathetic charade by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth.

Vote for responsible third party candidates and FLUSH the DC Toilet next November!

The Fake Terror Threat Used To Justify Bombing Syria - The Intercept

Forum List

Back