Who says blacks won't vote for Trump?

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
here a you tube from Diamond and Silk, two african american women all in for the Donald. I think I trust their read better than a biased libturd.

enjoy the listen:

I say Blacks will not vote for Drumpf. The polls agree with me as well as more than 2 other Black people.
you should learn who they are. and I believe them not you. they know, I know. scare tactics is the normal daily output of a lib.

I say Blacks will not vote for Drumpf. The polls agree with me as well as more than 2 other Black people.
you should learn who they are. and I believe them not you. they know, I know. scare tactics is the normal daily output of a lib.
I dont care if you believe me or not. Thats not my concern. I dont care who they are. Nothing they have to say is of interest to me. If you think saying Blacks wont vote for Drumpf is scare tactics then you are not really thinking. Its a foregone conclusion Blacks will categorically reject Drumpf.

I dont care who they are. Nothing they have to say is of interest to me. If you think saying Blacks wont vote for Drumpf is scare tactics then you are not really thinking. Its a foregone conclusion Blacks will categorically reject Drumpf.
well you're not the only person on here besides me. I'm sharing, why is it you don't like conservatives sharing? you like to think you can control people? is that it? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I dont care who they are. Nothing they have to say is of interest to me. If you think saying Blacks wont vote for Drumpf is scare tactics then you are not really thinking. Its a foregone conclusion Blacks will categorically reject Drumpf.
well you're not the only person on here besides me. I'm sharing, why is it you don't like conservatives sharing? you like to think you can control people? is that it? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I dont mind if you share. Your thread started with a question. I just answered it trying to help you out.

I dont mind if you share. Your thread started with a question. I just answered it trying to help you out.
well they're black and they're voting for trump, it was rhetorical..

well they're black and they're voting for trump, it was rhetorical..
My bad. I was not aware you were being literal. Of course there will be some ignorant Black, Mexican, etc etc people that vote for Drumpf. The numbers will be minuscule but yes some Blacks will vote for Drumpf. I thought you meant somewhere close to more than 5%

Who says blacks won't vote for Trump?

These guys and gals..

LGBT%20protest%20NC%20Valuaes%20Coalition_006

Here's Trump on the issue:

All the GOP has to do is say they are opposed to that; and the flock will follow as more and more shed away from Donald Trump in his last days on the trail.. Trump loses but down-ballots win. And Trump is losing anyway so...

:lol: Moronic

There is nothing more hilarious than right-wingers begging black people to vote for their racist candidates. They'll jump on the anomalies of a couple or a few black voters voting republican and they''ll declare victory. :0) Hilarious.

They only 'believe' polls favorable to their candidates.

There exists no greater divide in all of American politics than that between black people and the Republican Party .. and every 4 years we get to listen to republicans who think we are going to vote for their all-white party and candidates .. and every 4 years they get the finger from black voters.
finger.jpg_thumb

As of October 24th, black support for Trump stands at 4.5% .. about what it's going to be on election day.

Where the presidential race stands today
http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

If you're happy with less than 5% of the black vote .. then you've got what you were looking for. :0)

A lesson in how to misread a poll: Blip in black voter support for Trump comes and goes quickly

A few days ago, Donald Trump's support among African American voters in the USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak tracking poll of the election appeared to shoot upward.

Since early summer, when the poll started, Trump's support among black voters had been in the low single digits in the poll, as it is in most surveys. Suddenly, he seemed to be nearing 20%.

Some of Trump's supporters cheered and began developing theories for why their candidate had finally started breaking through to black audiences. Outraged liberal critics of the poll denounced it anew.

And then, just as quickly as the line on the chart had turned upward, it turned back down. As of Wednesday, Trump's black support in the poll is back to the single digits, near where it had been all along.

What happened is an object lesson in how not to read polls, particularly a daily tracking poll such as the Daybreak survey.
A lesson in how to misread a poll: Blip in black voter support for Trump comes and goes quickly

:lol:

Last edited:
Thousands of negros will talk trash but quietly VOTE for Trump.....why? 3 words....

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Thousands of negros will talk trash but quietly VOTE for Trump.....why? 3 words....

JOBS JOBS JOBS

:lol: Hilarious.

Thousands vs Millions upon Millions of black voters for Clinton.

LESS THAN 5%.

Oblivion in about two weeks .. the political toilet bowl for the right-wing. :0)

:lol: Hilarious.

Thousands vs Millions upon Millions of black voters for Clinton.

LESS THAN 5%.

Oblivion in about two weeks .. the political toilet bowl for the right-wing. :0)

Thought you said 9 days? :lol: Listen, you can stay on the Rat plantation being told when and for how long, I don't care. But don't mistake the ones amongst you who've been played for fools one too many times. Trump is offering to fix the inner-cities and he ain't kidding....you? You don't want things fixed because you've figured out a OREO scam to work the slave system. Trump....that's the only shot real blacks got.

here a you tube from Diamond and Silk, two african american women all in for the Donald. I think I trust their read better than a biased libturd.

enjoy the listen:

You trust Step and Fetchit because they agree with you. That coonin' doesnt sway anyone else tho

enjoy the listen:

D and S get on a lot of the talk radio shows in Chicago. I would like to believe them, but I see the black vote going north of 90% for Hilliary

Forum List

Back