Why Africa is in the stone age and always will be.

The bastard is lucky he wasn't decapitated or worse. After all the shit Black South Africans went through with his ilk he has some nerve
to talk about keeping promises.

What shit?? South Africa has gone downhill since blacks took over 20 years. It's now the rape, murder, and AIDS capitol of the world and it's economy is a joke . It's collapsing just like rhodesia and The Congo did when blacks took over there. Everybody in africa, both black and white, do better when whites are in charge.

Blacks don't have the brains to build a first world country. In fact they can't even maintain one after they steal one from whites.

This has got to be one of the most ignorant threads ever started in USMB.

The vast ignorance of the OP- and his fellow travellors in claiming that Africa is still in the 'stone age'- I half expected to hear that they thought Tarzan actually was swinging through the jungles of Africa calling to Tantor and Cheetah.

The average African is so vastly better informed and educated than the OP that it just is a reminder of how Stormfront causes post adulthood retardation.

HAHAHA The board notes that you never addressed the issue and instead stooped to namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Why is it always the illiterate whites like youreself claiming that Blacks cant do things like engineering? .

Even your hero jesse jackson admits there is a huge shortage of blacks in tech. Despite all the affirmative action. THINK, hater.

The vast ignorance of the OP- and his fellow travellors in claiming that Africa is still in the 'stone age'- I half expected to hear that they thought Tarzan actually was swinging through the jungles of Africa calling to Tantor and Cheetah.

The average African is so vastly better informed and educated than the OP that it just is a reminder of how Stormfront causes post adulthood retardation.
Stormfront is one of the more educated sites on the web, period.

Blacks the model minority??? HAHAHA. You obviously didn't read your own (10 year old link) link. A college degree in africa is like graduating from junior high in the rest of the world. FAct is nearly all blacks who come here go on welfare. You can't get a job when you can't read or count or even tell time.
I read the link. The one I posted and there are others indicating that Black African Immigrants are the most HIGHLY educated group in Britain AND the USA bar none They even surpass highly touted Asians in that regard. HAHAHAHA! And that was 9 years ago. Now their achievements are even greater. While we are jousting, review this video. Warning:! Use viewer discretion:The following video contains information that rmay not be suitable for the children of White racists and deniers.

White liberals have destroyed education in white communities while normal white people ignore the problem.

The average person in Sub-Saharan Africa is still a dumbass though.

Have you ever met anyone who was actually from any country in Africa?

Yes......

People who live in the west basically know someone from every country, religion, race etc. by default.

Do you even understand how corrupt and pathetic African governments are? Do you understand how many hundreds of millions of retards vote to keep those governments in place?

Do you even understand how "conservative" African governments ARE. Conservatism is the problem in Africa and is the biggest impediment to progress in sub-Saharan Africa.

Do you even understand how conservative YOU are? Do you even understand how progressive the average white Republican is?

The most conservative groups in the western world are the people driving "progressive" politics.

At least the stormers can think for themselves and resist all the liberal propaganda fed to us by media.
That really isn't hard to do for people with a high enough IQ.

All you have to do to cancel out "progressive" propaganda is ask what they will do for white people. The answer is nothing good.

HAHAHA The board notes that you never addressed the issue and instead stooped to namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

I will note that you are not only a racist asshole, you are also delusional in thinking that you are a) right about anything and b) you are the board.

LOL.......if by 'educated' you mean a cesspool of white supremacists having a big circle jerk together- yes it is.

I will note that you are not only a racist asshole, you are also delusional in thinking that you are a) right about anything and b) you are the board.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white males and the biggest hate crime in america. I oppose AA and want equal opportunity and thus i am the anti-racist. THINK

I read the link. The one I posted and there are others indicating that Black African Immigrants are the most HIGHLY educated group in Britain AND the USA bar none They even surpass highly touted Asians in that regard. HAHAHAHA! And that was 9 years ago. Now their achievements are even greater. While we are jousting, review this video. Warning:! Use viewer discretion:The following video contains information that rmay not be suitable for the children of White racists and deniers.

White liberals have destroyed education in white communities while normal white people ignore the problem.

The average person in Sub-Saharan Africa is still a dumbass though.

Have you ever met anyone who was actually from any country in Africa?

Yes......

People who live in the west basically know someone from every country, religion, race etc. by default.

Do you even understand how corrupt and pathetic African governments are? Do you understand how many hundreds of millions of retards vote to keep those governments in place?

Do you even understand how "conservative" African governments ARE. Conservatism is the problem in Africa and is the biggest impediment to progress in sub-Saharan Africa.

You left out poverty also..Your social Darwinism is showing...

Guess what! Poverty for the masses seems to be a tacit subset of conservatism. That is exactly why the GOP has been at war with the middle class for decades inTHIS country. They don't want to share the wealth. We should exploit the end results of conservatism in Africa as a warning to keep it under control here. The ideal society for a neo conservative is one without a middle class. For them there should be only two classes...the rich and the poor...the haves and the have nots.

My Social Darwinism is showing? Please elaborate. The nexus between my narrative and your description of it escapes me at the moment.

Right now my boss is black and he is by far the most brilliant boss I have ever had.

HAHAHA. Where do you work? At a car wash?? Your only hope for a good job is affirmative action, which amounts to stealing a job from a more qualified white.
Then why do all those more "unqualified Whites, like YOU get jobs that a more qualified Black, Asian or a Hispanic or woman could do better.

I emphatically agree! Shootspeeders and his ilk have enjoyed immense popularity on this board with their racist threads and anti-Black campaigns. Reviewing Shiootspeeder's bigoted posts alone shows how well received he is by many of his conservative friends; the same people who will declare that they and their fellow conservatives are not racists.

The bastard is lucky he wasn't decapitated or worse. After all the shit Black South Africans went through with his ilk he has some nerve

What shit?? South Africa has gone downhill since blacks took over 20 years. It's now the rape, murder, and AIDS capitol of the world and it's economy is a joke . It's collapsing just like rhodesia and The Congo did when blacks took over there. Everybody in africa, both black and white, do better when whites are in charge.

Blacks don't have the brains to build a first world country. In fact they can't even maintain one after they steal one from whites.

I don't know that all the stories I hear about SA are true but even so, SA doesn't represent the whole of Africa. Further, I don't see success necessarily as a standard based on western economics. Africans thrived for thousands of years in Africa without White people. That is success.

But other Blacks started civilization in North Africa well before desiccation turned the green Sahara into a desert. The physiognomy carved into the face of the Sphinx, before modern era renovations altered it, was evidence that Black Africans were the progenitors of the civilization of KMT. There are even drawings of the Sphinx made by White men, before damage to the nose occurred, to support my premise:

sphinx1.jpg

Luigi Meyer (1803)

sphinx2.jpg

Vivant Denon (1798)

Historically, Africa has been the domain of advanced Blacks and primitive Blacks just as South America has been the domain of advanced Indian civilizations and primitive tribes. But in any case, your silliness that Blacks don't have the brains to build a first world country is hereby nipped in the bud. Blacks built the FIRST civilization.

Another White witness testifies:

"When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their Ômulatto' appearance)

(It's features) were those of the negro.. (the Egyptians therefore must have been) real negroes, of the same species of the natives of Africa.

...How are we astonished when we reflect that to the race of negroes, at present our slaves, and the objects of our extreme contempt, we owe our arts, sciences, and even the very use of speech; and when we recollect that in the midst of those nations who call themselves the friends of liberty and humanity, the most barbarous of slaveries is justified, and that it is even a problem whether the understanding of negroes be of the same species with that of white men!"

In other words the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous peoples of Africa and from the datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original colour but retained the impress of its original mould."

French Traveller Constantine de Volney, in Egypt (1783-85)

Blacks taught you cave monkeys civilization. Twice. Try again.

Why is it always the illiterate whites like youreself claiming that Blacks cant do things like engineering? .

Even your hero jesse jackson admits there is a huge shortage of blacks in tech. Despite all the affirmative action. THINK, hater.
Of course there is a shortage. Your point was that there were none. Youre a silly cave chimp if you think you are smart enough to deflect and me not catch you. :laugh:

LOL.......if by 'educated' you mean a cesspool of white supremacists having a big circle jerk together- yes it is.
There are a number of members there more than capable of destroying anyone on here in a debate.

I emphatically agree! Shootspeeders and his ilk have enjoyed immense popularity on this board with their racist threads and anti-Black campaigns. Reviewing Shiootspeeder's bigoted posts alone shows how well received he is by many of his conservative friends; the same people who will declare that they and their fellow conservatives are not racists.
The majority of threads on here are anti-white and they were started by that inbred retard, Guno....

You can't admit that because you are a racist regressive idiot.

There are a number of members there more than capable of destroying anyone on here in a debate.

And by 'destroying' you mean able to spout racist crap.

And by 'destroying' you mean able to spout racist crap.
I mean destroying every single aspect of your pathetic dogma, and then reversing it to a devastating degree.

If Fading Light(for instance) was in charge of this country's education system people like you would have no choice but to become a beggar on the street.

Forum List

Back