Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

From 2020:

The two-dose vaccine was 94.1% effective based on a total of 196 cases of symptomatic Covid-19 occurring in the company’s 30,000-volunteer study.

You really didn't know that all vaccines went through human trials?

Yes, you are the experiment.

Except those are just attempts, not successes.
Likely mRNA techniques can not and never will work to produce a successful vaccine.
The attempt is inherently flawed and can never work.
The simple proteins mRNA can get human cells to produce, are not at all useful in programming the immune system for future trigging on a particular pathogen.

They just only STARTED on mRNA technology in 1995.
And it was NEVER intended for vaccines, nor is there any reason to assume it could EVER be used for vaccines.
It is just a means by which cells can be made to produce certain proteins.
That likely will never be useful for any vaccines
Why do you keep stating blatant bullshit?

As a matter of fact we have 2 highly effective mRNA Covid vaccines.

mRNA tech is currently under development for Influenza, Malaria and some types of Cancer:

From 2020:

The two-dose vaccine was 94.1% effective based on a total of 196 cases of symptomatic Covid-19 occurring in the company’s 30,000-volunteer study.

You really didn't know that all vaccines went through human trials?

Wrong.
It has since then been determined that the mRNA injections just temporarily stimulate some antibody production.
It puts nothing into long term T-cell memory, so is 0% effective as a vaccine.

Horseshit,

Delta mutation was from India, which had huge Covid outbreak amid ~20% vaccination rate.

And the new one is from South Africa was specifcailly found among 18-35 year olds that have very low vaccination rates.
333 per million deaths.

2300 per million deaths here. Stats don't lie. And mutations are happening all over the world.

The NU variant. Coming to a hospital near you soon. The Vaccines have no effect. India used the HOME HEALTH KITS. and they worked. Their vaccine is a whole vaccine not a spike protein.

The spike protein of COVID is what damages your body. It causes long term damage to organs. So lets inject it and allow it to go into our blood stream on purpose.

Okie Dokie. Go ahead bro Enjoy it. I'm NOT TAKING IT.

We need treatments here not GARBAGE.

mRNA tech is currently under development in a number of other vaccines:

They're not highly effective. Thats just media regurgitating the propaganda and you just happened to lap it up.

Let's see if you have any idea who you've been believing.

Who said this:

“…If you get [perform the PCR test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36"

So effective you are going to need to take them every 6 months for the variants coming. You call that SUCCESS.......LMAO

You are just lying.
The mRNA injections have no vaccine characteristics at all, and never can.
All they do is stimulate some temporary antibody production.

If they were to be true vaccines, they would have to contain actual viruses that the immune system could use as an identifier to memorize for next time.
But since these injections have no viruses, there is nothing the immune system can store.
So then there is nothing that can trigger the immune response in the future.

If you were to claim that these injections product spike proteins and the immune system can store that info, you would be wrong.
First of all, our own exosome use those same spike proteins, so they had better NOT trigger an immune response, and second is that if the spike proteins were the immune system trigger, then variants would not matter, because variants still have to use the same spike proteins also.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

Here's a question for you. If the vaccine works, why the FUCK does it matter if someone else takes it? When was the last time you heard anyone say "my Claritin won't help my allergies unless everyone else takes it too." Or "my Tylenol won't help this headache unless everyone else takes Tylenol too." It's fucking STUPID. You are a sheep, and I have zero respect for you for even writing this coersive post.

Specifically on this point, there are no hospitals overrun with Covid patients in areas of high vaccination.

Places where you see significant % of hospitalized having vaccination are indicative of high vaccination rates and low hospitalization rates.

Vermont. Fully vaxxed rate 73%. Yet here:

Vermont hospitals say they are already stressed. Administrators say unvaccinated coronavirus patients put an avoidable strain on the system. As of Wednesday, Vermont had just 11 open ICU beds across 14 acute care hospitals. “The challenges are becoming greater as we see unvaccinated COVID patients coming into our ICUs, because instead of staying three or four days, they’re staying 21 days,” said Dr. Gil Allen, chief of critical care at the UVM Medical Center.

But it’s not just COVID putting a strain on hospitals. Health officials say they’re also experiencing a perfect storm of a staffing crisis, deferred patient care, and mental health patients requiring a step-down facility. And should it continue, it could impact elective services

Colorado. Fully vaxxed rate 73%

How many more do you want? There are plenty. I'm telling you, no matter what you post, the vaccines are failing and hospitals are still skewed toward unvaxxed, but that number is evening out more and more.

Those are just the facts.

Of course they're not verifying it. They dont wan't to verify it because it runs antithetical to their message and narrative. Posting a false statement to vaers is punishable by law. When you have a media that is fully complicit in censoring all data to one outcome, red flags should go up.
Yea...it's a giant worldwide CONSPIRACY

Fuckin nutjobs

Vermont. Fully vaxxed rate 73%. Yet here:

Vermont hospitals say they are already stressed. Administrators say unvaccinated coronavirus patients put an avoidable strain on the system. As of Wednesday, Vermont had just 11 open ICU beds across 14 acute care hospitals. “The challenges are becoming greater as we see unvaccinated COVID patients coming into our ICUs, because instead of staying three or four days, they’re staying 21 days,” said Dr. Gil Allen, chief of critical care at the UVM Medical Center.

But it’s not just COVID putting a strain on hospitals. Health officials say they’re also experiencing a perfect storm of a staffing crisis, deferred patient care, and mental health patients requiring a step-down facility. And should it continue, it could impact elective services

Colorado. Fully vaxxed rate 73%

How many more do you want? There are plenty. I'm telling you, no matter what you post, the vaccines are failing and hospitals are still skewed toward unvaxxed, but that number is evening out more and more.

Those are just the facts.
Administrators say unvaccinated coronavirus patients put an avoidable strain on the system.
Do you read your own posts?

Nonsense

Our Kremlin "doctor" is trying to kill people

You are lying.
After taking smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, pertussis, etc. vaccines, how many people fail to mount any immune response to smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, pertussis, etc.?
The answer it ZERO.
Real vaccines always work to create an immune response.
If the immune system is weak or compromised, the person might still show some symptoms, but they will still show an immune response.

But not true with mRNA injections.
They produce no longer term immune system reaction at all.
They only temporarily stimulate antibody production, and are useless after 5 months.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

Not following your argument since the vaccine doesn't prevent spread.

333 per million deaths.

2300 per million deaths here. Stats don't lie. And mutations are happening all over the world.

The NU variant. Coming to a hospital near you soon. The Vaccines have no effect. India used the HOME HEALTH KITS. and they worked. Their vaccine is a whole vaccine not a spike protein.

The spike protein of COVID is what damages your body. It causes long term damage to organs. So lets inject it and allow it to go into our blood stream on purpose.

Okie Dokie. Go ahead bro Enjoy it. I'm NOT TAKING IT.

We need treatments here not GARBAGE.

The spike proteins were SUPPOSED to remain in the arm muscle. Oops. No. they are all over in the vaccinated, or at least some of them. They even cross the blood/brain barrier.

Forum List

Back