Why aren't the liberal politicians in VA being held accountable for withholding the police?

It's outrageous. One writer pointed out that considering they could not legally stopped the rally, they let the counter protestors stop the rally. THAT's disturbing.

"Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was in attendance during yesterday’s deadly events in Charlottesville, VA, where he reported that the police were called off as soon as things started turning violent.

“But when the tear gas started to fly, thrown by protesters, the police themselves began to evacuate then. I asked the guy who was in charge, “Where you going?” He said,

We’re leaving. It’s too dangerous.They had a chance to nip this thing in the bud and they chose not to.“"

Video at link:

Charlottesville Police Called Off When Violence Began: “We’re Leaving, It’s Too Dangerous” | Zero Hedge

That's very funny. From Fox News? Listen to what he was reporting----- A tense situation. Should the camera be on focusing on what is going on?

So why is this reporter do not have a real voice or video of what he was reporting?
Don't tell me his cameraman didn't have his camera or cell phone.

Lo and Behold---- He has a camera reporting his bull shit.

Asshole the ACLU confirmed it. It happened. They were told to stand down. Fucking deal with it. Others are finally getting around to reporting on it.

Robert Barnes‏ @Barnes_Law

Robert Barnes Retweeted ACLU of Virginia

ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest.

Robert Barnes added,

x3rsVjcxRlCWbxsF.jpg

0:44
ACLU of VirginiaVerified account @ACLUVA
Clash between protesters and counter protesters. Police says "We'll not intervene until given command to do so." #Charlottesville
4:55 PM - 12 Aug 2017

Robert Barnes on Twitter

Regardless of what this Barnes has tweeted----- I stand with my comments.

Forum List

Back