Why can't every state have it's act together like Florida?

No, you are once again confused Moon Bat.

There was no count that ever put that loony tune shithead Gore ahead. Not the originial election day count or the offical recount.

That is why the dishonest Democrat filth wanted to do the chad determination thingy. They wanted two Democrats and one Republican sitting at a table in a Democrat control county to look at a previously cast ballot and vote on the intent of the voter. Guess how that would have gone if the Supremes hadn't put an end to it?
Shut up dummy. Of course not. They tossed out thousands of black votes. Remember hanging chads?

And how do you know? You don't trust Dominion but you believe Diebold? The owner of Diebold was the fucking HEAD of the Ohio 2004 re elect Bush team. Are you fucking kidding me? You trust Diebold but not Dominion? Why?

And butterfly ballots? Ok Floridians are stupid but a lot of them are uneducated or old. You tricked a lot of people into voting for Buchanan. LOL

What I enjoyed the most was you guys who denied 2000 was stolen were so willing to believe Democrats did those very same things to steal 2020 (without proof)

We had PLENTY of proof we got politically fucked in 2000. Gore rolled his eyes and as VP (Like Mike Pence did for Biden remember?) But Gore rolled his eyes and named Bush POTUS. For the sake of the country. Even though he knew he got fucked. What are you going to do? Start a insurrection? Storm the Capitol? Call his home state of Tennessee and ask them to find him more votes?

We didn't know Gore had the power that Trump thought Pence had.
Again, none of the recounts declared Algore the winner.

Your retort opens up a lot of questions abd is speculative at best. For instance, why and how were people prevented from casting ballots? Did they align with voting requirements?

Here’s a thought, if the Democrat candidate had won his own state Florida would not have been the deciding factor.
So I am here in Florida and asking people here about this. They say Florida cops don't report crimes. So you call the cops, they show up and tell you there is nothing they can do about it and they leave. So your crimes are not being reported.

And you have tons of con artists down here who prey on tourists.

So I am here in Florida and asking people here about this. They say Florida cops don't report crimes. So you call the cops, they show up and tell you there is nothing they can do about it and they leave. So your crimes are not being reported.

Same goes for Washington, Oregon and California.

Shut up dummy. Of course not. They tossed out thousands of black votes. Remember hanging chads?

And how do you know? You don't trust Dominion but you believe Diebold? The owner of Diebold was the fucking HEAD of the Ohio 2004 re elect Bush team. Are you fucking kidding me? You trust Diebold but not Dominion? Why?

And butterfly ballots? Ok Floridians are stupid but a lot of them are uneducated or old. You tricked a lot of people into voting for Buchanan. LOL
How did they know the hanging chads were black votes?

Why do you say they are uneducated? What are butterfly ballots?

Did you forget or just never know that the ballot was designed by a democrat? Look it up next time.

Why do you say they are uneducated? What are butterfly ballots?
The infamous butterfly ballots were designed by a democrat to provide larger font sizes for the elderly to read easier. They were called "butterfly" because they had two columns instead of one.

How did they know the hanging chads were black votes?
They only threw votes out for "hanging chads" in Democratic districts.

Listen schmuck. Roger Stone was in on the steal in 2000 and 2020. Trump called the Georgia SOS and said find him a few thousand votes I mean "give me a break" he says.

In other words Republicans cheat.

I don't think RINO's were willing to risk their careers for Trump and go along. They knew history wouldn't judge them kindly and they don't like him either. Doesn't mean he's good.

The infamous butterfly ballots were designed by a democrat to provide larger font sizes for the elderly to read easier. They were called "butterfly" because they had two columns instead of one.
Excuse me but 4 years earlier she was a Republican. Isn't that fishy to you?

You would believe it if it happened to don.

Excuse me but 4 years earlier she was a Republican. Isn't that fishy to you?

You would believe it if it happened to don.
Oh, sure, she knew in 1996 that the 2000 election would come down to Florida and that she would need to deliberately design a ballot that would confuse people and make them vote for Buchanon instead of Algore, so she switched party affiliation to throw off suspicion, then did her dastardly deed. Do you never realize how insane that sounds? Let's face reality, the butterfly ballot was a democrat thing.

Bullshit! I have lived in Florida mostly since 1947 and I have never heard of crap like the police not reporting crime.

However, there are con artists that come down here from up north. That has been going on ever since the post Civil War days of carpet baggers.

By the way, most of the crime that goes on in the state is from our Negroes and Illegals, just like the rest of the country. The shitheads from out out state bring in their share.

Did you forget or just never know that the ballot was designed by a democrat? Look it up next time.
Seriously. Did you know the bitch was a Republican operative planted in that position so they could say the person running the elections was a Democrat. Are you dumb enough to believe that?

Yes, 4 years before 2000 they planned on stealing Florida if it went to Gore, which it did.

If you don't believe they planned that look up PNAC. Bush and Chaney and Rumsfeld were planning on invading Iraq in the 90's. If they planned that long before they got into power, of course they took precautions and made sure they didn't lose Florida. Jeb's state. They did lose Florida.

What sucks is if Gore just won Tennessee, his home state, he would have won. I think Tennessee was probably rigged too. Republicans know how to rig elections.

Oh, sure, she knew in 1996 that the 2000 election would come down to Florida and that she would need to deliberately design a ballot that would confuse people and make them vote for Buchanon instead of Algore, so she switched party affiliation to throw off suspicion, then did her dastardly deed. Do you never realize how insane that sounds? Let's face reality, the butterfly ballot was a democrat thing.
It always does come down to Florida and Gore was ahead in all the polls.

I already responded to this. Yes, the Bush's were going to win 2000. They had to lie us into iraq and pass all those tax breaks. PNAC bitch. They wrote their plans down. Read up.

Bullshit! I have lived in Florida mostly since 1947 and I have never heard of crap like the police not reporting crime.

However, there are con artists that come down here from up north. That has been going on ever since the post Civil War days of carpet baggers.

By the way, most of the crime that goes on in the state is from our Negroes and Illegals, just like the rest of the country. The shitheads from out out state bring in their share.
Bullshit! It's home grown white scumbag who pray on tourists.

It always does come down to Florida and Gore was ahead in all the polls.

I already responded to this. Yes, the Bush's were going to win 2000. They had to lie us into iraq and pass all those tax breaks. PNAC bitch. They wrote their plans down. Read up.
It is to chortle politely.

Seriously. Did you know the bitch was a Republican operative planted in that position so they could say the person running the elections was a Democrat. Are you dumb enough to believe that?

Yes, 4 years before 2000 they planned on stealing Florida if it went to Gore, which it did.

If you don't believe they planned that look up PNAC. Bush and Chaney and Rumsfeld were planning on invading Iraq in the 90's. If they planned that long before they got into power, of course they took precautions and made sure they didn't lose Florida. Jeb's state. They did lose Florida.

What sucks is if Gore just won Tennessee, his home state, he would have won. I think Tennessee was probably rigged too. Republicans know how to rig elections.
Yeah, it's pretty bad when a candidate can't even carry his home state. Algore just didn't get the job done.

I'm in a big city. Fort Lauderdale. Where are you at? Probably over in Fort Myers or Naples. Fort Lauderdale is the closest thing around here to a big city. Lots of crime.

Did you hear about the road rage the other day where the two dads both shot each others daughters? Let me guess, they came from up north too?

I'm in a big city. Fort Lauderdale. Where are you at? Probably over in Fort Myers or Naples. Fort Lauderdale is the closest thing around here to a big city. Lots of crime.

Did you hear about the road rage the other day where the two dads both shot each others daughters? Let me guess, they came from up north too?
LOL! So you are one of the stupid Moon Bats that live in South Florida?

That Miami metroplex is the shithole of Florida and there is where most of the crime in the state takes place because of all the goddamn Third Worlders, Negroes and all that shit from "upnorth" that has moved there.

I live in a great safe place in Central Florida. You have to go to the Democrat controlled shitholes of ghetto Tampa or Orlando where the Negroes, Moon Bats and Illegals hang out to see any significant crime.

They only threw votes out for "hanging chads" in Democratic districts.

Listen schmuck. Roger Stone was in on the steal in 2000 and 2020. Trump called the Georgia SOS and said find him a few thousand votes I mean "give me a break" he says.

In other words Republicans cheat.

I don't think RINO's were willing to risk their careers for Trump and go along. They knew history wouldn't judge them kindly and they don't like him either. Doesn't mean he's good.
2000 wasn't stolen and neither was 2020 you still haven't proved a damn thing other than being a partisan bullshitter.

Forum List

Back