Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

It proves nothing. Different cops. You don't know that the ones in the case of the black guy would not have reacted the same way if he would have been white. Same thing with the first encounter. Try again.

Why do the cops react differently to a white person open-carrying an AR15, but go ballistic when a black person is doing the same thing?

And many want to claim that there is no discrimination? Hmmmm....

Cops react the way they do because they're low-life scum, and sorry excuses for a human. Cops are animalistic and barbaric. It takes a sorry individual to put ion a cop uniform.

It proves nothing. Different cops. You don't know that the ones in the case of the black guy would not have reacted the same way if he would have been white. Same thing with the first encounter. Try again.

What a coincidence.......all the cops that come across blacks just happen to be the racist cops.......you're too funny.

What a coincidence.......all the cops that come across blacks just happen to be the racist cops.......you're too funny.
Where's you evidence that they're racist?

I think it's bullshit the cops reacted the way they did to the black guy open carrying the AR.
But until the black community shows they can do this without being a threat you can expect more of the same.

He's legally carrying an AR-15.....so why do they act like he just shot people in a theatre? They didn't react when the guy was white.....you claim it was different cops, but we've had too many incidents where blacks are being killed by cops for no reason. Why do you think?

Why do the cops react differently to a white person open-carrying an AR15, but go ballistic when a black person is doing the same thing?

This doesn't surprise me. Actually, I'm surprised this hasn't been tested earlier.....except for the black test subjects REALLY putting their lives in danger.

I think it's bullshit the cops reacted the way they did to the black guy open carrying the AR.
But until the black community shows they can do this without being a threat you can expect more of the same.

So you think all blacks are threats? White people commit crimes too.

Looks like we have 2 different clowns posting the same thread.. :D

Here was my reply on the other one:

..not enough evidence, with no necessary correlation. Could be, but it would not hold up under cross examination. The situations were different, with different locations, the first guy had a prominent camera, declared his purpose up front. He defied the orders, & 'stood his ground.' The 2nd guy immediately complied, was in a different setting, with no prominent camera or declaration of intent. The location, crime rate, & police call are also not indicated.

It seems to be a setup.. an 'experiment' made to produce the desired results.

I'm not saying there isn't racism by cops, but this is hardly 'proof'.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.

This doesn't surprise me. Actually, I'm surprised this hasn't been tested earlier.....except for the black test subjects REALLY putting their lives in danger.
That was one brave brother.

Yep....I'm surprised they didn't just put a bullet in his head and claim that they were fearing for their lives.

He's legally carrying an AR-15.....so why do they act like he just shot people in a theatre? They didn't react when the guy was white.....you claim it was different cops, but we've had too many incidents where blacks are being killed by cops for no reason. Why do you think?

As I said earlier..I dont like that the cops acted the way they did.
But you have to take into account the crime rate of blacks in general.
In my mind I hope blacks can open carry without this kind of reaction but they'll have to prove they aren't a threat.
Unfortunately they havent proved that yet.

I think the tests are the number of blacks who are shot for no reason at all.

The guy who followed the cop's instruction to get his license, the one who wasn't even driving and the cop shot him, the man shot in Walmart when he was considering buying a BB gun.

The list is long.

And yet, whites carry guns in grocery stores, restaurants, bars, schools, churches - endangering people, and its all good. They can't even keep their guns in their pockets. Guns falling out of fanny packs, going off, left in bathrooms and other public places and all of that gets a pass too.

The racist slime here is full of excuses and shit.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

Forum List

Back