Why did Fauci denounce Hydroxychloroquine?

Lockdowns prolonged it.
Right. The pandemic would be over by now if we didn't try to protect people from dying. Die faster you jerks! We've got to get back to work!
Are you inferring you provide your physician services for no charge or expectation of compensation?
(BTW, no patients today to tend to?)

Given an @ 14 day incubation period, 3x14 days of heavy shutdown should have come close to wiping it out. The near year and a half now is economic folly. Our Nation was already on the brink from decades of Deficit and Debt; this will likely really tip the scales the wrong way.

Now if ALL guv'mint employees and elected "officials" had also gone without pay and benefits, like most of our private enterprise workers and businesses, I'd wager the lockdown/shutdowns would not have gone this long.

Lockdowns prolonged it.
Right. The pandemic would be over by now if we didn't try to protect people from dying. Die faster you jerks! We've got to get back to work!
Well if democrat governors didn't put covid positive people into nursing homes. The count would be thousands less. I rode around in a truck all day with a buddy that tested positive for covid. Didn't get shit, I did quarantine for the rest of the time needed after I found out.

If we let the elderly and people with low immune systems. Let the healthy lived their lives it wouldn't of been bad.
We aren’t that healthy or a country. It wouldn’t work. You can’t isolate the people with risk factors. You just can’t. It would have been horrendous.
Then why are they saying the lock downs were worse.
We did lockdowns and half a million people still died. How many more dead are you gunning for?
Lockdowns prolonged it.
Nonsense. The Trump cult prolonged it. The incompetent leader prolonged it.
Trump did everything Fauci wanted, that blame is on him. Trump didn't want to shutdown.

Lockdowns prolonged it.
Are you inferring you provide your physician services for no charge or expectation of compensation?
(BTW, no patients today to tend to?)

Given an @ 14 day incubation period, 3x14 days of heavy shutdown should have come close to wiping it out. The near year and a half now is economic folly. Our Nation was already on the brink from decades of Deficit and Debt; this will likely really tip the scales the wrong way.

Now if ALL guv'mint employees and elected "officials" had also gone without pay and benefits, like most of our private enterprise workers and businesses, I'd wager the lockdown/shutdowns would not have gone this long.
The “heavy shut down” just isn’t possible. When we were in the strictest part of the shut down, I still went to my hospital every day like normal. I couldn’t stay home. Sick people still needed help. There are things that just can’t stop. Given it would affect millions and millions of people, it was a pipe dream that we could simply stop it in its tracks.

Well if democrat governors didn't put covid positive people into nursing homes. The count would be thousands less. I rode around in a truck all day with a buddy that tested positive for covid. Didn't get shit, I did quarantine for the rest of the time needed after I found out.
Where are we going to put them? Your house?

Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.
Yes. All that.

r
retard you dont put people with a virus in the same place as those most likely to DIE from said virus live.

r
retard you dont put people with a virus in the same place as those most likely to DIE from said virus live.
Like a hospital?

Actually informed doctors agree with Trump on hydrochroloquine, but of course you got doctors with an agenda. In which they really don't care for a solution. Got it?
They don’t. There’s a handful of fringe doctors who want to be contrarian.

But in the end, the data doesn’t support it. Informed doctors know the data. They don’t give a shit about what some dumb ass politician says.
Yeah a doctor like Fauci which he hasn't been right yet.

Faucci was right about nearly everything. You fools continue to post like Faucci knew everything about this new disease from Day 1. This was a "novel" virus - brand new, and almost NOTHING was known about it when it hit your shores.

Every optimistic statement by Faucci, had a qualifier. We can achieve A, if we do B and C. You keep saying that "Faucci said A would happen and it didn't". You never mention that Trump failed to do B and C every single time. Instead of pointing to Trump's failures to follow Faucci's advice as the source of the problems, you just say "Faucci lied".

NO HE DID NOT. TRUMP FAILED TO FOLLOW THE SCIENCE, HE FAILED TO EQUIP THE STATES WITH THE TESTS, THE EQUIPMENT OR THE PPE THEY NEEDED, AND HE LIED ENDLESSLY ABOUT THE PANDEMIC.

BIDEN FOLLOWED FAUCCI'S ADVICE FROM DAY ONE AND SHUT THIS THING DOWN IN 4 MONTHS.

OTHER COUNTRIES WHO FOLLOWED THE SCIENCE MANAGED TO CONTAIN THE VIRUS WITHOUT WITHOUT SICKENING 10% OF THEIR POPULATION, KILLING HALF A MILLION PEOPLE. YOU COULD HAVE TOO.

BLAME TRUMP. HE WAS THE GUY MAKING ALL OF THE DECISIONS.
I have to politely disagree with your stupidity. Fauci has been wrong about everything. The virus is going away due to natural immunity and partly because of a vaccine that Biden said wouldnt be available now. Fauci has never followed science and no one can site the science behind snot rags, social distancing or lockups.

My Stupidity??? I'll be blunt here. You're a fucking idiot if you think that ANYTHING Trump did was in anyway helpful. You have the worst covid outcomes in the WORLD. The most disease, the most death, and the worst economic crash. You're not just an idiot if you think Faucci was the problem, you're a total fucking idiot.

Your nation has the worst record of sicknenss, death and economic devastion in the first world, and you have the gall to talk about my "stupidity". I live in a country that had 40% of the illness and death than you fools, and our entire economy wasn't bankrupted to pay for any of it.

We had tests and PPE IN JANUARY. We only had a few hundred cases until we called all the snowbirds home from the USA, and within two weeks of people driving across the border with no testing, we had a full blown out of control pandemic, but we quickly brought it under control, and had a relatively "normal" summer before the Second Wave.

You have a never ending upward trajectory if chaos, sickness, death and incompetence indealing with the pandemic. Every nation which followed the science, and the recommendations of the scientists, had a better outcome than the USA.
Trump's fuckup was he put Fauci in charge. Oh the deaths are down now because they are only counting covid deaths. Instead when Trump was president if you committed suicide with covid. You were counted as dying from covid.

Trump put Pence in charge not Fauci. But then after putting pants in charge Trump made all of the decisions and Fauci’s advice was ignored.

So now you have a new set of lies. First you lied that Cove it was a problem and now you’re saying that it was a manufactured problem even though the people who are providing all of the statistics were Republicans.

I hear Trump is still president. I hear he’s moving back into the White House at the in July, after the Fraudits prove he won.

Every time I hear something about these claims that Trump is now making and has confirmed, I’m reminded that you clowns are saying that Biden is the one who’s senile.

r

And yet New York had the same level of deaths in nursing homes as Florida. You would think that Florida would’ve had a much lower rate.

In fact even with the adjusted numbers, New York is about average in total nursing home deaths during the pandemic

Remarkable efficacy was shown in risk stratified patients who began treatment soon after diagnosis compared to public reference patients treated conventionally.
Just a bit ago you claimed they didn’t compare them at all. I’m not sure you understand this paper well.
To deny this is stupid. As the authors declared more study of this is urgently needed. But to declare it invalid is simply not scientific or smart.
There’s a term called garbage in, garbage out. The paper is founded on garbage and therefore the results are likewise garbage.
I did not claim the paper "didn't compare them at all". Stop misquoting me. I said they didn't use "comparison group" as a term as you claimed.

You post so many inaccuracies about the substance of the paper as well as my own posts. That tells me you are dishonest and I don't post to dishonest posters.

Gooooood bye, dishonest poster. I learn something new every day.
Right here I bolded where you said that.
Yes, but calling them a "comparison group" is inaccurate. They never compared the two groups, which you keep claiming as your sole reason for throwing the study out.
You really don’t seem to understand the paper at all because you basically immediately contradicted yourself. I’m not being dishonest about the paper, I’m being accurate. It only seems dishonest because you really don’t understand the issues here.

You left out the rest of my post. Since you're so dishonest I don't have to wonder why.

They compared the results of using 2 drugs and 1 supplement in a risk stratified (aka much more vulnerable than the average) treatment group to a public reference control group.

What I meant when I said they didn't compare the two groups was demographically and medical history. Its pretty obvious if you read the entire post.

I understand the study just fine. Its you who has difficulty understanding that every member of the the risk stratified group carried at least one, most likely several potential comorbidities.

Ya think every member of the public reference control group did?

They weighted the study to favor the public reference control group and still the drugs and zinc excelled.

Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.

Obviously a brain dead Republican would think like you.
In fact, and vision proves it, Fauci said and it remains correct, at the time it was not registered as a cure for the virus.
But that flies in the face of your own brilliant biologist Dr trump, suggesting they inject disinfectant.
Compare the two and tell me who looks like the idiot.

Actually informed doctors agree with Trump on hydrochroloquine, but of course you got doctors with an agenda. In which they really don't care for a solution. Got it?

But in the end, the data doesn’t support it. Informed doctors know the data. They don’t give a shit about what some dumb ass politician says.

Faucci was right about nearly everything. You fools continue to post like Faucci knew everything about this new disease from Day 1. This was a "novel" virus - brand new, and almost NOTHING was known about it when it hit your shores.

Every optimistic statement by Faucci, had a qualifier. We can achieve A, if we do B and C. You keep saying that "Faucci said A would happen and it didn't". You never mention that Trump failed to do B and C every single time. Instead of pointing to Trump's failures to follow Faucci's advice as the source of the problems, you just say "Faucci lied".

NO HE DID NOT. TRUMP FAILED TO FOLLOW THE SCIENCE, HE FAILED TO EQUIP THE STATES WITH THE TESTS, THE EQUIPMENT OR THE PPE THEY NEEDED, AND HE LIED ENDLESSLY ABOUT THE PANDEMIC.

BIDEN FOLLOWED FAUCCI'S ADVICE FROM DAY ONE AND SHUT THIS THING DOWN IN 4 MONTHS.

OTHER COUNTRIES WHO FOLLOWED THE SCIENCE MANAGED TO CONTAIN THE VIRUS WITHOUT WITHOUT SICKENING 10% OF THEIR POPULATION, KILLING HALF A MILLION PEOPLE. YOU COULD HAVE TOO.

I have to politely disagree with your stupidity. Fauci has been wrong about everything. The virus is going away due to natural immunity and partly because of a vaccine that Biden said wouldnt be available now. Fauci has never followed science and no one can site the science behind snot rags, social distancing or lockups.

My Stupidity??? I'll be blunt here. You're a fucking idiot if you think that ANYTHING Trump did was in anyway helpful. You have the worst covid outcomes in the WORLD. The most disease, the most death, and the worst economic crash. You're not just an idiot if you think Faucci was the problem, you're a total fucking idiot.

Your nation has the worst record of sicknenss, death and economic devastion in the first world, and you have the gall to talk about my "stupidity". I live in a country that had 40% of the illness and death than you fools, and our entire economy wasn't bankrupted to pay for any of it.

We had tests and PPE IN JANUARY. We only had a few hundred cases until we called all the snowbirds home from the USA, and within two weeks of people driving across the border with no testing, we had a full blown out of control pandemic, but we quickly brought it under control, and had a relatively "normal" summer before the Second Wave.

You have a never ending upward trajectory if chaos, sickness, death and incompetence indealing with the pandemic. Every nation which followed the science, and the recommendations of the scientists, had a better outcome than the USA.
Trump's fuckup was he put Fauci in charge. Oh the deaths are down now because they are only counting covid deaths. Instead when Trump was president if you committed suicide with covid. You were counted as dying from covid.

Trump put Pence in charge not Fauci. But then after putting pants in charge Trump made all of the decisions and Fauci’s advice was ignored.

So now you have a new set of lies. First you lied that Cove it was a problem and now you’re saying that it was a manufactured problem even though the people who are providing all of the statistics were Republicans.

I hear Trump is still president. I hear he’s moving back into the White House at the in July, after the Fraudits prove he won.

Every time I hear something about these claims that Trump is now making and has confirmed, I’m reminded that you clowns are saying that Biden is the one who’s senile.
You loons weren't satisfied no matter what he did, Fauci's lies prove it. Trump was right in the beginning.

Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work. That’s why.

It’s really very simple.

You choose to believe science that suits your agenda and ignore science that doesn’t. It really is that simple.
Not at all. When the best evidence unanimously points to it not working, it's time to move on.
More leftist “settled science” dumbassery.
You are more than welcome to conduct your own randomized trial and submit it if you believe in this. But you know, that's hard work and not exactly everyone's cup of tea.

By moving on, I mean practicing physicians move on. The doctors treating COVID aren't going to be using a treatment that has significant evidence going against it.
Right after you conduct your own randomized trial, Dumbass.

What a fucked up post. Did you really think it was smart to type that? :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :abgg2q.jpg: :rolleyes: :itsok:

He is senile and no, Trump will be reelected in 2024. Biden is insuring it.

Lockdowns prolonged it.
Explain why the Dimtard's predictions of doomsday when Texas and other states opened fully were 100% wrong.

Why are lockdown states like NY and Cali at the top of the death list, Moron?

On a side note, where are we going to put the hundreds of thousands of Biden's illegals? Your house?

r

And yet New York had the same level of deaths in nursing homes as Florida. You would think that Florida would’ve had a much lower rate.

In fact even with the adjusted numbers, New York is about average in total nursing home deaths during the pandemic
Lol, especially since most retire to Florida, not new york. That shithole.lol

There might be a juicy Pulitzer prize at stake if allegations are true that Fauci might have been protecting his relations with China or may have been involved in the research when he dismissed evidence (now appearing to be true) that the virus escaped from a lab in China. Where are all the investigative reporters who were so quick to believe an unfounded "dossier" from a foreign agent when it was about Trump? Why is the media protecting Fauci? Is there some political agenda under this mess?

Forum List

Back