Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

10628367_896727830383786_7897665918982899706_n_zps1eep9pfg.jpg

He certainly wasn't the greatest President but his success was far greater than piss poor Obama.

I can't believe what a hate filled myopic moron you have become.

What I can't believe is that you really say that with a straight face.

Let's look at the Dubya Bush record.

1) Stolen Election.
2) Two Recessions- one of them the worst in 80 years.
3) Two Wars - one of which was based on a lie.
4) The worst terrorist attack on American Soil in history. Perhaps the worst in all history.
5) A major city rendered uninhabitable due to poor disaster response.
6) Turned surpluses in to trillion dollar deficits.

Now, before you give me a rejoinder from your "ODS Greatest Hits", you really can't make a list like that about Obama with that many epic foulups.

But please proceed with your cries of "Benghaaaaaaazi"

Because
1. They give them free shit
2. They give them a platform to remain a violent, disgusting and stupid people.
3. A platform to attack whites.

You idiots do understand don't you that if 90% of black Americans are voting Democrat, it's not just poor blacks voting Democrat;

90% of black Americans are not poor.

btw, with over 70% of Jewish Americans voting Democrat, and well over 70% of Asian Americans voting Democrat,

what's the RWnut talking point to explain that? Is that all about poor Jews and Asians wanting free stuff?

when polls show that more than half of Americans are conservative but almost all colleges and professers are libtards then what does that tell you?
It tells me that a unique caste system developed in the USA
Lowest caste working Americans including risk taking entrepreneurs (these don't know jack shit and should listen to higher castes)
Then elitist Academia/Intelligentsia >>>>anti American demagogues
Then Career politicians of both parties >>> thriving on the division of the population

He certainly wasn't the greatest President but his success was far greater than piss poor Obama.

I can't believe what a hate filled myopic moron you have become.

What I can't believe is that you really say that with a straight face.

Let's look at the Dubya Bush record.

1) Stolen Election.
2) Two Recessions- one of them the worst in 80 years.
3) Two Wars - one of which was based on a lie.
4) The worst terrorist attack on American Soil in history. Perhaps the worst in all history.
5) A major city rendered uninhabitable due to poor disaster response.
6) Turned surpluses in to trillion dollar deficits.

Now, before you give me a rejoinder from your "ODS Greatest Hits", you really can't make a list like that about Obama with that many epic foulups.

But please proceed with your cries of "Benghaaaaaaazi"

Just because he gets fully blamed by myopic liberals doesn't mean he's fully responsible. It means liberals have more hate and cowardliness than reason.

No Joe. I'm equating names with other actions and behaviors that keep blacks from being unhyphenated Americans. Do blacks want to be seen as equals? Then they should try acting equal.
My heritage is 8th generation American of English decent, Native American an German. (2nd generation born here) I am proud of my heritage, but I don't look to set myself apart from my countrymen.
My name is Ernest, not Ernst or Von Ernst.

Your name is "Cleetus", and the fact you fly a Confederate Battle Flag is nothing to be proud of. You Celebrate a shameful moment where a large part of the country gave up on its ideals of all men being created equal.

You can't have 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow and then claim that "Well, they're equal NOW". That's absurd.

When half the country loses it's shit because a man who is half-black gets elected, you know we still have problems, and the problem is not that Mama Washington named her baby "Jamal".
You are confused puppy. The other day you called me "Cleetus"
"Cleetus Friedman has to be the finest politically uncorrect white Jewish ambisexual hip-hop artist around" - Chicago Sun Times.
You consider him to be traitor of your kind? You are deeply wounded by it and calling one Cleetus means an insult, isn't it?

No Joe. I'm equating names with other actions and behaviors that keep blacks from being unhyphenated Americans. Do blacks want to be seen as equals? Then they should try acting equal.
My heritage is 8th generation American of English decent, Native American an German. (2nd generation born here) I am proud of my heritage, but I don't look to set myself apart from my countrymen.
My name is Ernest, not Ernst or Von Ernst.

Your name is "Cleetus", and the fact you fly a Confederate Battle Flag is nothing to be proud of. You Celebrate a shameful moment where a large part of the country gave up on its ideals of all men being created equal.

You can't have 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow and then claim that "Well, they're equal NOW". That's absurd.

When half the country loses it's shit because a man who is half-black gets elected, you know we still have problems, and the problem is not that Mama Washington named her baby "Jamal".
"Cleetus Friedman has to be the finest politically uncorrect white Jewish ambisexual hip-hop artist around" - Chicago Sun Times.
You consider him to be traitor of your kind? You are deeply wounded by it and calling one Cleetus means an insult, isn't it?

Joey B likes to offer up distractions, we all know it, don't be bothered by it.

Well, if you are that is.

Just because he gets fully blamed by myopic liberals doesn't mean he's fully responsible. It means liberals have more hate and cowardliness than reason.

No, he gets fully blamed because he was in charge. It's in his job description to keep the economy humming and to keep us out of wars and to respond to disasters.

The man fucked up everything.

But don't worry, you'll be spending a lot of time defending him when your party nominates his brother.

Wow, so you made all that effort to find someone named "Cleetus" who wasn't an inbred southerner?

We have yet to address the way Republicans treat the first black President

Blacks ask, has a white President ever been welcomed with such hostility?

I figure you have experienced memory loss of Bush's welcoming...:laugh:

Granted, you glory in being an imbecile now-a-days.
I remember Bushs welcome very well. He was given the typical new president good will when he became President
He was also given 80% approval after 9-11 and was allowed to do anything he wanted in the name of fighting terrorism. Bush was also given Democratic support during the economic collapse. Democrats supported TARP and Stimulus under Bush. Republicans refused the same courtesy for Obama

No, he gets fully blamed because he was in charge. It's in his job description to keep the economy humming and to keep us out of wars and to respond to disasters.

The man fucked up everything.

But don't worry, you'll be spending a lot of time defending him when your party nominates his brother.
So, it follows that you would never blame Republicans for anything bad that's happened during the Obama years, otherwise you would be a total hypocrite, correct...Sheesh, I guess I should check your posts over the past 6 1/2 + years...:laugh:

Unless you're member of the 1% who hold all of the wealth of the country, only a fool would vote the Republicans, because it's voting against your best interests. Black vote Democrat because they're not as stupid as poor white people and can't be convinced to vote against their best interests. Neither can Asians, Hispanics or Jews, or women.

Poor white people keep thinking it's because Democrats give them free shit, but that's a lie that the 1% tell you. It's because all you stupid crackers watch the lies that Fox News feeds you about Democrats and you believe them.

I remember Bushs welcome very well. He was given the typical new president good will when he became President
He was also given 80% approval after 9-11 and was allowed to do anything he wanted in the name of fighting terrorism. Bush was also given Democratic support during the economic collapse. Democrats supported TARP and Stimulus under Bush. Republicans refused the same courtesy for Obama
You should read Joe's posts and try again. (damn, this is too easy.)

You should read Joe's posts and try again. (damn, this is too easy.)
Fail on your part...try again

Democrats supported Bush when he needed it, still waiting for a single Obama initiative that was not opposed by Republicans

Wow, so you made all that effort to find someone named "Cleetus" who wasn't an inbred southerner?
Making assumptions there?? You must be desperate hurling insults such as "inbred." It is not my system of belief but yours what causes inbreeding.
The passage below talks about the jews (chosen people) not to intermarry with the gentiles (goyim)
"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons.."
Deuteronomy 7:3

Making assumptions there?? You must be desperate hurling insults such as "inbred." It is not my system of belief but yours what causes inbreeding.
The passage below talks about the jews (chosen people) not to intermarry with the gentiles (goyim)
"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons.."
Deuteronomy 7:3
Creepy isn't it?

Our society has better morality than the bible

The reaction isn't because of race.... It's because he's so inept even CARTER pointed it out!!!
85(3).jpg

The reaction isn't because of race.... It's because he's so inept even CARTER pointed it out!!!
View attachment 44387

Same lame response....Obama is so inept that there is not a single initiative that a single Republican could ever support

Even things like TARP and economic stimulus that they voted for when Bush was President....but not a single Republican would support for Obama

View attachment 44387

Same lame response....Obama is so inept that there is not a single initiative that a single Republican could ever support

Even things like TARP and economic stimulus that they voted for when Bush was President....but not a single Republican would support for Obama
Why are you saying that?
"With strong Republican support, an eventual vote on the fast-track …"
Republicans Open to Giving Obama Fast-Track Trade Authority - US News

Once again, we see conservatives refusing to take responsibility for their actions. Obama is successful as a President in spite of everything that Republicans have done to hinder him. The refusal to vote for anything he proposed, until this past month when they approved Fast Track. The gerrymandering, the philibusters, the refusal to give the man anything to run on in his second term and nothing for his legacy. It's all backfired horribly on them.

This lie that he's the worst President ever is just that, a great big whopper. Bush destroyed the US economy, and nearly the world economy. He destabilized the entire Middle East by taking out Saddam Hussein. Yes, Bush is responsible for ISIS. Actions taken under this direct leadership resulted in a weak and unstable government in Iraq. The leaders of ISIS are the deposed members of Hussein's party and generals in the former Iraqi army. The results of Bush's actions didn't happen overnight, but make no mistake, ISIS wouldn't be the threat it is today if Bush hadn't taken out Saddam Hussein.

But like always, conservatives and Republicans refuse to own their shit. They've even tried to blame Obama's community legal work for the housing bubble. The sign of a grown up is to take responsibility for your actions. Republicans are so bent on winning that they've set a course destroying the US rather than letting a black man and a Democrat get credit for cleaning up their messes.

But he did clean them up, in spite of everything conservatives have done to thwart his efforts.

Forum List

Back