why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

On that picture it reads "Former Klansman". Former. I guess he saw the error of his ways. Now, shouldn't you?

Is a FORMER MURDERER still a murderer?

Do you support what the KKK does? Do you want to live seperate from black people? I tell you what, stop being racist and I'll stop being skeptical that you sincerely denounce the KKK.

So you won't answer the question, it figures you'd try to divert from that! BUt to answer your question, the Democratic KKK is a racist and horrible organization, BUT under our Constitution, is unfortunately legally acceptable! Now dumbass, is that murderer still a murderer?

Did he murder somebody? Who? When was he convicted?

That's beside the point. The KKK may have been formed by the Democratic party 150 years ago, and used by them up to 50 years ago, but many Republicans agree with the KKK now.

I can pretty much say with certainty that no member of the kkk is going to be voting for any democratic candidate anytime soon.
is that because you are a member? An insider?

If Liberals can argue that child can be put to death before it is born because it is a bother to a mother then why not after it is born? What has really changes except for a few more weeks of life?

So being "a bother" now negates murder in the liberal world, interesting ................

Please some one show their ass and defend that moronic stance ............................
they do not see it as murder. Don't you get it? They do not condone murder. Enough with the spin. They see it as NOT a human being. I disagree with them....but until you get it, you will never truly understand their position.

Just as they refuse to understand our position. We are not looking to interfere with the womans right to choose. We see it as murder.

Why cant everyone stop the spin bullshit?

Why do Liberals ignore the mass murder of our innocent children yet have a hissy fit when we put a criminal out of our misery?

There isn't any mass murder of children happening in America.

You can't kill something that's not alive.

Abortion isn't murder. It's a legal medical procedure here in America. Some abortions save the lives of women.

If an embryo is a living person then tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy.
is the embryo alive? Curious. Does it have cells, do things grow? hmmmmm... seems you backed yourself into a corner my friend. hahahhahahaahahahaha..more stupid!!!

No the world 350 cc hydro UIM was in Berlin you do know what A.P.B.A means right and UIM?

American power boat ass

Go to hydroracer net

Go to USTS.org

or google facts about boat racing
My real name is in there so is pictures of me when I started out boat racing at 13 years old do it look up my boat number V_5

If Liberals can argue that child can be put to death before it is born because it is a bother to a mother then why not after it is born? What has really changes except for a few more weeks of life?

They have this notion that if it can not survive outside of it's environment that it is not a human life. That it is just a thing called a fetus not a developing baby.
Never mind that all life has to be in a certain environment while it is developing but it is still life.

Is a FORMER MURDERER still a murderer?

Do you support what the KKK does? Do you want to live seperate from black people? I tell you what, stop being racist and I'll stop being skeptical that you sincerely denounce the KKK.

So you won't answer the question, it figures you'd try to divert from that! BUt to answer your question, the Democratic KKK is a racist and horrible organization, BUT under our Constitution, is unfortunately legally acceptable! Now dumbass, is that murderer still a murderer?

Did he murder somebody? Who? When was he convicted?

That's beside the point. The KKK may have been formed by the Democratic party 150 years ago, and used by them up to 50 years ago, but many Republicans agree with the KKK now.

I can pretty much say with certainty that no member of the kkk is going to be voting for any democratic candidate anytime soon.

How can you tell? your crystal ball?:rolleyes-41:
nope, she's a member and has inside scoop. call her scoop for short.

they do not see it as murder. Don't you get it? They do not condone murder. Enough with the spin. They see it as NOT a human being. I disagree with them....but until you get it, you will never truly understand their position.

Just as they refuse to understand our position. We are not looking to interfere with the womans right to choose. We see it as murder.

Don't fucking defend their position unless you agree, contrary to your rant ..........................

Semantics is what I am currently pursuing, DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT??

The only way to reduce abortions is a rational effort to make unwanted pregnancy rare.

In a country that sells condoms for 25 cents a piece and there are many places where you can get birth control for free unwanted pregnancies are the result of irresponsibility. A girl always has the responsibility and legal right to say no and if the guys don't accept that then he has committed a crime.

It is sad that we allow the murder of innocent children in order to cover up irresponsibility.

Libtards hate the concept of responsibility, don't they?

With all due respect, that someday you may earn, you seem to be a self righteous asshole, and as dumb as a box of rocks.

No the world 350 cc hydro UIM was in Berlin you do know what A.P.B.A means right and UIM?

American power boat ass

Go to hydroracer net

Go to USTS.org

or google facts about boat racing
My real name is in there so is pictures of me when I started out boat racing at 13 years old do it look up my boat number V_5
OK. Thanks.

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

It's not just conservatives. It is after all ending a life. Everyone should be uncomfortable with that. With all the forms of birth control why does it so often come to an abortion?

Now there is a question begging for an answer. Why indeed is there opposition to age appropriate sex education as part of health education, easy and free access to contraception, and empathy for the women, sometimes a minor, with the issue of ending a pregnancy in cases of incest, rape and domestic violence?

The only concern I have about anything you posted here is that I wonder if providing condoms is condoning inappropriate sexual activity.

Saying, "they are gonna do it anyway" - to me - is just throwing in the towel. Do we no longer expect anyone to show any mastery of their urges at all? Is our expectation that people are going to behave like sharks with legs or do we hold people to a higher standard?

I'm a Democrat, but first and foremost I'm a pragmatic. Which is better "inappropriate" sexual intercourse (in my mind that's rape, incest and the use of power and control) or an unwanted pregnancy ending in abortion?

They are going to do it anyway. That is a fact not easily dismissed. The condom protects against pregnancy and disease, and in educating women & men its use is something they can control especially if they are free and easily available.

IMHO - inappropriate sex is sex without consent. And a minor cannot give consent. So any sex among minors is sex without consent. I don't think we should just poo - poo that away. You are right - condoms can help minimize the risk of pregnancy and disease and if minors are going to have non-consensual sex, then yeah, better WITH a condom. But when a kid can go to the school bookstore, PAY for a pencil and pick up free condoms, what message does that send? Honestly, what do you think that kid picks up from that? Don't you think that makes that kid think it's OK?

Is that a beneficial message to send?

Don't fucking defend their position unless you agree, contrary to your rant ..........................

Semantics is what I am currently pursuing, DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT??
I am not defending their position.
I simply explained it to you without the childish spin.
Calm down. Relax.

The only way to reduce abortions is a rational effort to make unwanted pregnancy rare.

In a country that sells condoms for 25 cents a piece and there are many places where you can get birth control for free unwanted pregnancies are the result of irresponsibility. A girl always has the responsibility and legal right to say no and if the guys don't accept that then he has committed a crime.

It is sad that we allow the murder of innocent children in order to cover up irresponsibility.

With all due respect, that someday you may earn, you seem to be a self righteous asshole, and as dumb as a box of rocks.

and remember, I said, with all due respect.
LOL

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

It's not just conservatives. It is after all ending a life. Everyone should be uncomfortable with that. With all the forms of birth control why does it so often come to an abortion?

Now there is a question begging for an answer. Why indeed is there opposition to age appropriate sex education as part of health education, easy and free access to contraception, and empathy for the women, sometimes a minor, with the issue of ending a pregnancy in cases of incest, rape and domestic violence?

The only concern I have about anything you posted here is that I wonder if providing condoms is condoning inappropriate sexual activity.

Saying, "they are gonna do it anyway" - to me - is just throwing in the towel. Do we no longer expect anyone to show any mastery of their urges at all? Is our expectation that people are going to behave like sharks with legs or do we hold people to a higher standard?

I'm a Democrat, but first and foremost I'm a pragmatic. Which is better "inappropriate" sexual intercourse (in my mind that's rape, incest and the use of power and control) or an unwanted pregnancy ending in abortion?

They are going to do it anyway. That is a fact not easily dismissed. The condom protects against pregnancy and disease, and in educating women & men its use is something they can control especially if they are free and easily available.

IMHO - inappropriate sex is sex without consent. And a minor cannot give consent. So any sex among minors is sex without consent. I don't think we should just poo - poo that away. You are right - condoms can help minimize the risk of pregnancy and disease and if minors are going to have non-consensual sex, then yeah, better WITH a condom. But when a kid can go to the school bookstore, PAY for a pencil and pick up free condoms, what message does that send? Honestly, what do you think that kid picks up from that? Don't you think that makes that kid think it's OK?

sometimes a message like that is better than no message at all.

You are right I guess. I just wish we could do better.

and remember, I said, with all due respect.
LOL
I have a box of rocks that is a lot smarter than some of the posters on this board. Heck, it is smarter than some of my kids teachers....but that is for another thread.

Calm down. Relax.

Do you really think I need it explained to me Sport??
NO ONE is excited but you and you are the only one looking like one BIG JACKASS!!

You are right I guess. I just wish we could do better.
It has to come from the home....sadly, in many cases it doesn't. And to be frank, I am not saying it is because the parents don't care. Its just so many parents feel "my kid wouldn't be involved in that"....like..."my kid would never do drugs"....Heck, my parents were shocked when I told them a few years back that I used to raid their liquor cabinet when I was 14 years old.....and they were excellent caring parents.

Calm down. Relax.

Do you really think I need it explained to me Sport??
NO ONE is excited but you and you are the only one looking like one BIG JACKASS!!
lol. I am acting excited? Seems you are not a very good judge of character.
You may go away now.

Tell me what the message is and I'll tell you if I support it.

Basically, the KKK's message is: black people are inferior.

Well?

The democrats obviously still feel that way. But I don't support that notion.

So you think black people are equal to white people?

Good.

Depending on the definition of equal, I don't think all people are equal. I think as Americans we all have equal opportunities to succeed or fail as well as equal rights.

Do you think the black race, in general, is inferior? Let's not skirt the issue...
you are surely enthralled with race. Must be on your mind all the time. you might want to be careful, you might be called a racist for always thinking everything is racist. Racist thoughts are racist.

Forum List

Back