Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

I have said many many times that someone needs to take his Twitter account away. It is childish the way he tweets, he has lowered himself to your level of crying.

It's not my level of crying nor is it my level. I can take criticism and admit when I'm wrong. He can't.

Then quit crying.

I'm not crying. Not at all. Trump cries more than I could ever dream of.

You are doing it in this thread, you cry because he goes home, who but a whiny little kid does that? Grow up and stay on topic!

Trump cries more than me, whaaaaa! Whaaaa! Lol!

The original point is that I am against cutting a safety net for people as the money that Trump spends on his vacations could be used to help those who need it.
quibbling over "nickels and dimes"?

The drug war could be abolished in five minutes or less, by executive order.

Then quit crying.

I'm not crying. Not at all. Trump cries more than I could ever dream of.

You are doing it in this thread, you cry because he goes home, who but a whiny little kid does that? Grow up and stay on topic!

Trump cries more than me, whaaaaa! Whaaaa! Lol!

The original point is that I am against cutting a safety net for people as the money that Trump spends on his vacations could be used to help those who need it.

Like the money The Obama's spent on their vacations? Again, I have no issue, because in a world where we are 20 trillion in debt, what Is spent on the Presidents is not much of anything. Should we take away funding for Amtrak? How about NPR and PBS? If you want to save let's do real cuts instead of playing silly kids games about President's vacations. Let's cut corporate welfare, let's cut spending across all federal departments by 25%. That is cutting, what you are crying about is crumbs. Did you complain when we had a stimulus package bailout banks and car companies? You could have had lots and lots of safety nets, but that isn't the politicians way is it?

What I propose are cuts in corporate welfare, wasteful defense spending and either weekly or every other week trips to golf resorts/Mar-a-Lago. Plus Melania and Baron staying in New York City is not a good deal for the taxpayer.
Let's get rid of the drug war, first.

The state of Colorado pulled in nearly $200 million in tax revenue last year thanks to its $1.3 billion in marijuana revenue.--http://www.marketwatch.com/story/marijuana-tax-revenue-hit-200-million-in-colorado-as-sales-pass-1-billion-2017-02-10

People are alive today because of Obamacare. Not in spite of it. The death panels being installed was a myth.

Corporate welfare includes perks and subsidies and does not create jobs. Period.

The drug war is the big government that Republicans claim they are against. Except they aren't. Both parties favor big government.

Usually when Democrats favor big government it's for the purpose of helping people.

When Republicans favor big government, usually it intends to hurt people.

People are alive today because of Obamacare. Not in spite of it. The death panels being installed was a myth.

Corporate welfare includes perks and subsidies and does not create jobs. Period.

So were you against bailing out the banks and GM? Are you for cutting Amtrak, PBS and NPR or do you just want to pick and choose what corporate welfare you dislike or support?

So were you against bailing out the banks and GM? Are you for cutting Amtrak, PBS and NPR or do you just want to pick and choose what corporate welfare you dislike or support?

Amtrak, PBS and NPR are publically funded. They ought to be saved.

The drug war is the big government that Republicans claim they are against. Except they aren't. Both parties favor big government.

Usually when Democrats favor big government it's for the purpose of helping people.

With record levels of overdoses and overdose deaths in the US from drugs, that drug war is there to help the people.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

With record levels of overdoses and overdose deaths in the US from drugs, that drug war is there to help the people.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The drug war doesn't help the people. It ruins their lives and wastes money and overcrowds prisons.

It is corporate welfare, public or private. Amtrak is a for profit corporation, who directly competes against private bus companies thus creating an unfair advantage for Amtrak in the market place. PBS and NPR are both privately and publicly funded and are non-profit corporations, so then it is corporate welfare.

So you are for corporate welfare where you think it should be?

Were you for all the bailouts in 2009?

It is corporate welfare, public or private. Amtrak is a for profit corporation, who directly competes against private bus companies thus creating an unfair advantage for Amtrak in the market place. PBS and NPR are both privately and publicly funded and are non-profit corporations, so then it is corporate welfare.

Well that was eight years ago and at the time I was. Whether I'd be for bailouts again in the future would depend on the circumstances.

I will say that I think corporate welfare is often largely ineffective.

The long standing policy of democrats is to create a permanent dependent underclass. Is being in power the only thing that matters to democrats?
Heck nobody wants em on welfare. I hate cooking my own greens. Nasty business. (-:. Ever tried cleaning chitlins. No thanks.

Well that was eight years ago and at the time I was. Whether I'd be for bailouts again in the future would depend on the circumstances.

Yet, you what corporate welfare for only certain corporations. How do you determine whether the welfare is effective or not, you seem to be for some but not others.

The "war on drugs" (to the extent there is one) is a war based on societal ideals and an intolerance of things (like drug abuse) that erode the basis of a society.

Society has a collective right to protect itself.

I support the war on drugs on that basis. While there are clearly many economical aspects to consider, It is not and should not ever be a purely economical decision.

Because the one percent is not living off of our tax dollars, that's why.

Welfare people do not make their own money so they don't call the shots. When you make your own money, you call the shots for yourself.
dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. don't hate the poor.

So WTF does that have to do with what I said????
It is the People's money.

Yes, working peoples money. We are forced to give it to the non-working people. But that doesn't mean it's their money.
Irrelevant. Congress is delegated the Social Power to Tax, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.
ohhh, very relevant. without the working people's money, you got chaos. Seems that is what you want. Are you a chaos organizer?

He's on welfare and doesn't pay any taxes. He's a taker--not a giver.

On welfare and can afford a computer and the bill for internet??? :wtf:

The highest speed internet too.

But he had to take that package. It's the only one they had for the 300 channel cable plan his service offers. :badgrin::badgrin:
Only criminals are on welfare and can afford internet. Daniel is not on welfare. Me neither, dupes. I did notice that Reaganphones get internet now if they are smartphones. Just enough to help with job search. 500 mb

Right, I'm sure that's what they are doing: looking for jobs. Just like the phone was supposed to be to get in contact with employers.

If I ever wanted to try and sell a bridge to somebody, I would make sure it's a liberal, because you people will believe any line of bullshit.
Always demonizing the poor, dupe...and making it harder for them to find jobs...Great job! Every body wants a good job, dupe. Way to make it as hard as possible AND cut cheap training and college.
Mike Rowe, there are 5 million jobs out there for those who wish to take them. Why aren't these tools taking those jobs then?

5.6 Million Reasons to Stop Ignoring the Skills Gap

"Now, eight years later, unemployment is down, interest rates are under control, and inflation is in check. But the overall labor participation rate is very low, and the skills gap is wider than ever. In fact, the latest numbers are out, and they are astonishing. According to the Department of Labor, America now has 5.6 million job openings."

Yet, you what corporate welfare for only certain corporations. How do you determine whether the welfare is effective or not, you seem to be for some but not others.

I am against the numerous subsidies and perks which go to large organizations.

The "war on drugs" (to the extent there is one) is a war based on societal ideals and an intolerance of things (like drug abuse) that erode the basis of a society.

I support the war on drugs on that basis. While there are clearly many economical aspects to consider, It is not and should not ever be a purely economical decision.

It is not just an economical stand point. Ending the war on drugs breaks up the drug cartels and also reduces the massive prison population. The drug war is used to control the populace and enhance the for profit prisons. The drug war has failed us, and has shown not to deter drugs or drug users.

It is not just an economical stand point. Ending the war on drugs breaks up the drug cartels and also reduces the massive prison population. The drug war is used to control the populace and enhance the for profit prisons. The drug war has failed us, and has shown not to deter drugs or drug users.

If you succeed in undoing all of that... drug abuse will still be a problem that society will have to deal with.

Ending the so called war on drugs without dealing with the problems of drug abuse will simply swap one set of problems for another.

Do you actually know any drug addicts?

I do.

Forum List

Back