Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

The "war on drugs" (to the extent there is one) is a war based on societal ideals and an intolerance of things (like drug abuse) that erode the basis of a society.

Society has a collective right to protect itself.

I support the war on drugs on that basis. While there are clearly many economical aspects to consider, It is not and should not ever be a purely economical decision.

It is not just an economical stand point. Ending the war on drugs breaks up the drug cartels and also reduces the massive prison population. The drug war is used to control the populace and enhance the for profit prisons. The drug war has failed us, and has shown not to deter drugs or drug users.

If you succeed in undoing all of that... drug abuse will still be a problem that society will have to deal with.

Ending the so called war on drugs without dealing with the problems of drug abuse will simply swap one set of problems for another.

Do you actually know any drug addicts?

I do.

Well I have a friend who smokes pot. I think we ought to be helping those who use drugs with treatment rather than ruining them. I am for amnesty for non-violent drug users and believe releasing them would be a good thing. That way we won't have to release all the worst criminals and won't have to worry about the overpopulation problem.

The "war on drugs" (to the extent there is one) is a war based on societal ideals and an intolerance of things (like drug abuse) that erode the basis of a society.

I support the war on drugs on that basis. While there are clearly many economical aspects to consider, It is not and should not ever be a purely economical decision.

It is not just an economical stand point. Ending the war on drugs breaks up the drug cartels and also reduces the massive prison population. The drug war is used to control the populace and enhance the for profit prisons. The drug war has failed us, and has shown not to deter drugs or drug users.

If you succeed in undoing all of that... drug abuse will still be a problem that society will have to deal with.

Ending the so called war on drugs without dealing with the problems of drug abuse will simply swap one set of problems for another.

I do.
you all are pushing a narrative that is a loser one. The drug addict does not want to be helped. If you truly know someone, then you'll know that they don't want to stop. I have a friend who is one. Believe me, he's been in a florida facility more times than I have fingers. And still today, he gets himself all fked up.

I think Dems are bribing for votes, I refuse to be misled, I watch what they actually do instead of what they claim they want to do.

You mean like how Democrats actually protected people with preexisting conditions while Republicans only said they would?
Or actual helping the poor and the lower middle to health care....

It didn't, deductibles make the insurance worthless, dupe!
BS, my dear. And Medicaid for the poor? Saves lives, free for them. And Dems don't help the poor? SS, UE, Food Stamps, cheap loans for college, you name it, NOT GOP. Keeping them poor my ASS.

I'm not your dear asshole, Dems help the poor stay poor, thank you for acknowledging it.
Not a chance- this is just more upside down and backwards New BS GOP propaganda/big lie for dupes only. Every policy that would help people out of poverty has been from the Dems, and every cut in them from the GOP, all to save the poor megarich, and mainly in the last 35 years. See sig PP 1.

You mean like how Democrats actually protected people with preexisting conditions while Republicans only said they would?

BS, my dear. And Medicaid for the poor? Saves lives, free for them. And Dems don't help the poor? SS, UE, Food Stamps, cheap loans for college, you name it, NOT GOP. Keeping them poor my ASS.

I'm not your dear asshole, Dems help the poor stay poor, thank you for acknowledging it.
Not a chance- this is just more upside down and backwards New BS GOP propaganda/big lie for dupes only. Every policy that would help people out of poverty has been from the Dems, and every cut in them from the GOP, all to save the poor megarich, and mainly in the last 35 years. See sig PP 1.
fifty fking years they've been voting for democrats and they're still there. I'd call that a big ass fail. just saying.

Charles Barkley even commented on that: funny shit.

Charles Barkley: ‘Black people have voted for Democrats their whole life, they’re still poor’

"Charles Barkley: ‘Black people have voted for Democrats their whole life, they’re still poor’"

Last edited:

I do.
you all are pushing a narrative that is a loser one. The drug addict does not want to be helped. If you truly know someone, then you'll know that they don't want to stop. I have a friend who is one. Believe me, he's been in a florida facility more times than I have fingers. And still today, he gets himself all fked up.
Legalize and tax pot- a great help for addicts of all kinds, and make treatment the main solution for hard drugs. The war on drugs is a disaster. Tax the rich to pay for it. Finally. When Dems get in, soon.

dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. don't hate the poor.

So WTF does that have to do with what I said????
It is the People's money.

Yes, working peoples money. We are forced to give it to the non-working people. But that doesn't mean it's their money.
Irrelevant. Congress is delegated the Social Power to Tax, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.
ohhh, very relevant. without the working people's money, you got chaos. Seems that is what you want. Are you a chaos organizer?

How do you organize chaos, wait we are talking Daniel...never mind.

fifty fking years and they're still there. I'd call that a big ass fail. just saying.
The New BS GOP has cut every policy to help the poor out of poverty to the bone at least. The Great Society was the last time Dem policies were in place, before the Southern Cal GOP wrecked the world.

So were you against bailing out the banks and GM? Are you for cutting Amtrak, PBS and NPR or do you just want to pick and choose what corporate welfare you dislike or support?

Amtrak, PBS and NPR are publically funded. They ought to be saved.

It is corporate welfare, public or private. Amtrak is a for profit corporation, who directly competes against private bus companies thus creating an unfair advantage for Amtrak in the market place. PBS and NPR are both privately and publicly funded and are non-profit corporations, so then it is corporate welfare.

So you are for corporate welfare where you think it should be?

Were you for all the bailouts in 2009?

Well that was eight years ago and at the time I was. Whether I'd be for bailouts again in the future would depend on the circumstances.

I will say that I think corporate welfare is often largely ineffective.

Yet, you what corporate welfare for only certain corporations. How do you determine whether the welfare is effective or not, you seem to be for some but not others.

I am against the numerous subsidies and perks which go to large organizations.

National Public Radio and Public Broadcasting System and Amtrak are multi billion dollar companies. You sound very random about corporate welfare, so you are for it unless you are against it? It seems you are random on this.

Yes, working peoples money. We are forced to give it to the non-working people. But that doesn't mean it's their money.
Irrelevant. Congress is delegated the Social Power to Tax, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.
ohhh, very relevant. without the working people's money, you got chaos. Seems that is what you want. Are you a chaos organizer?

How do you organize chaos, wait we are talking Daniel...never mind.
middle name?

fifty fking years and they're still there. I'd call that a big ass fail. just saying.
The New BS GOP has cut every policy to help the poor out of poverty to the bone at least. The Great Society was the last time Dem policies were in place, before the Southern Cal GOP wrecked the world.
no, no, no, don't blame conservative GOP, no sir. fifty fking years the poor blacks have voted for democrats. maybe it's time for a change.

For the millionth time I don't read sigs., I block them, they are pure propaganda.

What policies have helped the poor blacks get off the government dole? Medicare, Welfare, Medicaid, Obamacare, food stamps, and on and on do nothing to promote people in society, it is all to help them stay under government control.

I do.
Legalize and tax pot- a great help for addicts of all kinds, and make treatment the main solution for hard drugs. The war on drugs is a disaster. Tax the rich to pay for it. Finally. When Dems get in, soon.
dude, I'm not sure what you're on, but you need to check in somewhere. you've lost it.

I am opposed to the drug war on moral grounds; it only engenders corruption and the abomination of hypocrisy. it should be abolished in favor of the greater glory of our immortal souls.

I am opposed to the drug war on moral grounds; it only engenders corruption and abomination of hypocrisy. it should be abolished in favor of the greater glory of our immortal souls.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dear, the poor and Mr. Trump only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. don't hate the poor.

The Power to Tax is clearly delegated to our federal Congress, to Provide for the General welfare, not the Common welfare.

The Power to Tax is clearly delegated to our federal Congress, to Provide for the General welfare, not the Common welfare.
what's the difference? explain your point.

I do.

Well I have a friend who smokes pot. I think we ought to be helping those who use drugs with treatment rather than ruining them. I am for amnesty for non-violent drug users and believe releasing them would be a good thing. That way we won't have to release all the worst criminals and won't have to worry about the overpopulation problem.

Treatment doesn't work in most cases; more of a waste of money than prison.

And you think legalizing it is the answer?

Do you think we had more alcoholics in our country during prohibition or after? Prohibition never stopped those who truly wanted to get drunk either, but at the time, it reduced the amount of alcohol consumption.

Do you think we had more alcoholics in our country during prohibition or after? Prohibition never stopped those who truly wanted to get drunk either, but at the time, it reduced the amount of alcohol consumption.

Yet Prohibition is the only Amendment to be repealed.

I am for full legalization. Period. It's also a good way to fix our prison problem.

Yet Prohibition is the only Amendment to be repealed.

I am for full legalization. Period. It's also a good way to fix our prison problem.

Good, make it legal where you live. Let those meth heads harass your daughter on the sidewalk, or let them rob your house for drug money. I don't need it. You can support those people on welfare with your paycheck. My political stance is to get more people off of government assistance--not put more people on.

Forum List

Back