Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

No it is not. Once you invent a new freebie, it's virtually impossible to get rid of.

It's what I call my Ray in Cleveland's raccoon theory:

You see a raccoon digging in a garbage can and decide to give him a nice meaty ham bone. The animal eats in delight knowing you gave him the bone. Now try taking it away from him and see what happens to you.

Of course the animal would not have starved to death without your gift, he would have found a different source of food.

Democrats are well aware of my raccoon theory although they might think of it in different ways, but they understand that no politician wants to get their hand bit up right or left.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes it is worth a shot, especially if formal think tanks and academic researchers rank our systems behind other world systems. It's time to catch up and join the rest of the civilized world, in which it isn't a freebie if it's publicly funded.

If you're talking about healthcare, the only reason we are behind others is because not everybody is covered. As for quality, people come here from all over the world to get our quality of care.

I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic. Let me tell you, when you walk into the Clinic, you feel like the foreigner. I

There is a trade off when you go to socialized healthcare. We pay the most but we also get the most.

I can also provide a source which doesn't portray our system favorably versus others.

My impression is that if it was up to some people on here, there would be:

No unions
No Social Security
No Medicare
No Medicaid
No protection for pre-existing conditions
No consumer protection
No environmental protection
Complete deregulations
No welfare/social programs/safety
An increase to an already bloated defense budget and caving in the the military industrial complex.

I'm just thankful those aren't in charge.

Thankful? Now take a look at your list and tell me we're not too dependent on the federal government.

My list tells me I'm glad the federal government has gotten involved.

Because they relieve you of responsibilities?

Yes it is worth a shot, especially if formal think tanks and academic researchers rank our systems behind other world systems. It's time to catch up and join the rest of the civilized world, in which it isn't a freebie if it's publicly funded.

If you're talking about healthcare, the only reason we are behind others is because not everybody is covered. As for quality, people come here from all over the world to get our quality of care.

I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic. Let me tell you, when you walk into the Clinic, you feel like the foreigner. I

There is a trade off when you go to socialized healthcare. We pay the most but we also get the most.

I can also provide a source which doesn't portray our system favorably versus others.

No unions
No Social Security
No Medicare
No Medicaid
No consumer protection
Complete deregulations
An increase to an already bloated defense budget and caving in the the military industrial complex.

Thankful? Now take a look at your list and tell me we're not too dependent on the federal government.

You don't know me. You know nothing of me. Sometimes I might need this and other times they are beneficial for the better of society.

getting universal healthcare would add to that wonderful list.

how is social security wonderful when you get dog food money after giving them 15% of your life time income that would normally be wroth $1.4 million??? See why we say liberallism is based in ignorance>?

It's something we have for us later in lives. Our hard earned money that we could collect and fall back on when we near retirement age.
actually the question is, later in life do you want dog food money from liberal swine or $1.4 million dollars that is rightfully yours???

The liberals want you to die

We have heard it so many times

Not at all. I want programs that are going to benefit people who need them for one way or another.

To keep them at poverty level. Not to move them from the public dole to self sustaining. Liberal programs keep them stuck in a poor pattern.

No unions
No Social Security
No Medicare
No Medicaid
No consumer protection
Complete deregulations

You don't know me. You know nothing of me. Sometimes I might need this and other times they are beneficial for the better of society.

But we do.

how is social security wonderful when you get dog food money after giving them 15% of your life time income that would normally be wroth $1.4 million??? See why we say liberallism is based in ignorance>?

It's something we have for us later in lives. Our hard earned money that we could collect and fall back on when we near retirement age.
actually the question is, later in life do you want dog food money from liberal swine or $1.4 million dollars that is rightfully yours???

Not at all. I want programs that are going to benefit people who need them for one way or another.

To keep them at poverty level. Not to move them from the public dole to self sustaining. Liberal programs keep them stuck in a poor pattern.

Not all of these keep them there. They are for certain reasons and to help people during certain times.

No unions
No Social Security
No Medicare
No Medicaid
No consumer protection
Complete deregulations

But we do.

Except you don't. You only know me through this forum, not my personal life and story or what I'm doing with myself.

For what it's worth I am not on welfare but I know social programs and benefits are essential to who we are as a nation.

actually our founders came here to be free not to be leeches!!!

The America of the founders from the 18th century is not the America of the 21st century.

So? What's your point? Do you think that we are less responsible, less capable, lazier than our founders or the people of that time?

And if you do believe that, how did we get that way?

For what it's worth I am not on welfare but I know social programs and benefits are essential to who we are as a nation.

The America of the founders from the 18th century is not the America of the 21st century.

So? What's your point? Do you think that we are less responsible, less capable, lazier than our founders or the people of that time?

My point is that we have evolved as a nation for the better. This isn't black and white.

Your trying to get money for nothing

No,?

Again, make any assumptions you want. You do not know who I am and maybe I'm advocating for some of this stuff even if I don't need it myself.

No unions
No Social Security
No Medicare
No Medicaid
No consumer protection
Complete deregulations

I know your stance on social issues. I think I know plenty about you just from that.

But we do.

Except you don't. You only know me through this forum, not my personal life and story or what I'm doing with myself.

I can figure out a poster in a heartbeat

No unions
No Social Security
No Medicare
No Medicaid
No consumer protection
Complete deregulations

I know your stance on social issues. I think I know plenty about you just from that.

You know my stance on social issues, but you don't know my own story or my life. Just because I advocate legalizing drugs doesn't mean I've ever tried them or ever will try them.

My point is that we have evolved as a nation for the better. This isn't black and white.

So by evolved, you mean more dependent on the federal government? If so, I guess you got me there.

But we do.

I can figure out a poster in a heartbeat

That is what you say, but you are assuming the worst out of me, which is just not true. Even if I needed a safety net if I needed to, it is humane and necessary to help those through tough times.

Your trying to get money for nothing

No,?

Again, make any assumptions you want. You do not know who I am and maybe I'm advocating for some of this stuff even if I don't need it myself.
Then pay for it your self,?

Not all of these keep them there. They are for certain reasons and to help people during certain times.

Right, like the times you don't feel like supporting yourself.

So by evolved, you mean more dependent on the federal government? If so, I guess you got me there.

We are more evolved that the government does a better job looking out for and serving its people and guaranteeing protections for them. Thank goodness for the programs that help certain people.

Forum List

Back