Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

If you believe in them, why didn't you form one or find a job that had a union, or join a union.

You are the one saying everyone should be in a union.
And you vote for the party that ruins unions.

I didn't like being in a union, I left the job. I also am an independent, I never vote straight party ticket, that is pretty stupid to do. I vote for the best qualified and who would be best to fill a position, party is not the issue. I went third party for the President because the Democrats and Republicans ran very bad candidates, shameful who they nominated, I'd be embarrassed if I voted for either.

So all your union ranting is all bullshit, thanks for admitting it, you don't support unions and don't really believe that they are a must for the American worker. You and your buds don't believe in unions, not a one of you on the board support them, not one. You give lip service and it stops, more left wing lies.
Try policy some time. Your ability to ignore facts and your choices based on the supposed personality of candidates LOL are emblematic of AMERICAN political insanity. You get fooled every time...

So I shouldn't vote for the best candidate, I should vote straight Republican? That is pretty stupid for anyone to vote a straight ticket. I will continue to vote for quality candidates. You can continue to be a stupid partisan idiot.
You keep voting for the best liars, tax cuts for the rich and giant corps, state and local tax hikes on yourself, stupid wars, and cuts in services, stupid. What makes a quality candidate but their POLICIES, dupe?
So are you calling Democrats liars? Because I have voted for many Democrats, especially in local elections, you are a fucking dumbshit.

So you got nothing, I knew that, you are a fraud. $10.10 an hour, in most places in the US you can't live. You aren't serious about lifting the poor out of poverty, you are all about being a partisan dupe. You are an asshole to the poor giving them nothing.
The right wing prefers to abolish the minimum wage, so rich can get richer faster, and the poor can work harder for less.

So you still can't refute the premise of the thread and can only accuse the right being worse than the left. BTW, most businesses in most larger cities are starting employees out at over $10.10 an hour.
...in silly dupe world- or in a few Dem cities ...

So you have no clue as to what businesses pay workers, thank you for proving your absolute ignorance on what people pay.

You expect everyone to join a union and yet you never went to work for a union company, never tried to form a union, probably never shop for union products and don't own a GM, Ford or Chrysler.

You are all talk and nothing else.
I was a private school teacher and a buyer and salesman, shyttehead.

Private school or not, you have the right to form a union, why didn't you if you thought it was so important? So do you own a GM, Ford or Chrysler? Do you only shop for union made products? Do you shop at a grocery store that is unionized? So instead of getting mad at me, why not try living the way you want everyone else to live, shyttehead!

So you got nothing, I knew that, you are a fraud. $10.10 an hour, in most places in the US you can't live. You aren't serious about lifting the poor out of poverty, you are all about being a partisan dupe. You are an asshole to the poor giving them nothing.
So let them try and live on less? Great job, idiot.

Dumbshit, in most cities, most businesses have wages starting over $10.00 an hour. That is because the market requires higher wages. But you keep pretending that $10.10 an hour is a living wage. No wonder the democrats haven't come up with better ideas when nitwits such as yourself believe that $10.10 is a living wage! LOL!!!!!!
It seems they will never understand what a 10 dollar an hour job actually is. And then they claim to be intelligent. funny eh?

They are some of the stupidest people I know. Ask anyone of these idiots that claim to love unions if they belong to one, ever belonged to one, shop for only union products, shop in union stores or even own a car made by a union shop and none, not one has ever answered yes. Yet, they want everyone to join one, except themselves. They are hypocrites.
I support unions, which have been destroyed by the NEW BS GOP the last 35 years, MORON. Show me a private school or office in private business that is unionized, fool. lol. Keep voting for lying tools of the greedy rich who brainwash you. A typical GOP moron. "Independant" my ass!

You can unionize in any job, you cannot be fired for forming a union, you aren't really that stupid are you? You would have to know that, unless you are a complete moron, are you a complete moron or are you just lying your ass off?

Reaganism is a long running catastrophe for the middle class, dupe.Hey, stupid, 40 years ago the private sector was 35% union, now it's 7%, and most red states are like 3%. You dupes are feqqing brainwashed IGNORANT functional morons. Look at map over time: 50 Years Of Shrinking Union Membership, In One Map
and still you are naive on the subject. why not stop since you haven't got clues into why unions have been depleted. you are sooooooooo lost.
By the union busting GOP DUHHHHHHHHH.....
so are you saying people have been forced to leave unions? WE know unions forced jobs to go off shore.
Ferchrissake read the link, silly dupe. Look at red states. DUHHHHHHH.

I moved to a red state to get away from your ilk..

I can't stand the liberals..
Like most dupes, you can't stand being show how ignorant and FOS you are. Sorry.

The right wing prefers to abolish the minimum wage, so rich can get richer faster, and the poor can work harder for less.

So you still can't refute the premise of the thread and can only accuse the right being worse than the left. BTW, most businesses in most larger cities are starting employees out at over $10.10 an hour.

So you have no clue as to what businesses pay workers, thank you for proving your absolute ignorance on what people pay.

You expect everyone to join a union and yet you never went to work for a union company, never tried to form a union, probably never shop for union products and don't own a GM, Ford or Chrysler.

Private school or not, you have the right to form a union, why didn't you if you thought it was so important? So do you own a GM, Ford or Chrysler? Do you only shop for union made products? Do you shop at a grocery store that is unionized? So instead of getting mad at me, why not try living the way you want everyone else to live, shyttehead!
And that bs will stop the union busting GOP? LOL!

So what, you avoid taxes, you have no worries.
yes, no worries, and solutions; the right worries too much and has nothing but repeal, as a result.

You have never posted a solution on this board, the left doesn't solve, the left divides,
The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; the right has no economic answers, only social answers. hate is a "social answer".

Left doesn't solve, they divide. This thread is a good example.
This thread is a RW BS myth of hate, division, and racism, dupe. Nothing like reality, as proven by all the examples of DEM aid to get ALL the poor out of poverty, all cut the last 35 years of racist Reaganism and BS propaganda and hate on the RW, dupe.

I mentioned nothing about right wing anything, I don't care what the right wing does. The left is the group that claims they are for helping the poor get out of poverty and they don't. They lie and claim it is others fault.

Dumbshit, in most cities, most businesses have wages starting over $10.00 an hour. That is because the market requires higher wages. But you keep pretending that $10.10 an hour is a living wage. No wonder the democrats haven't come up with better ideas when nitwits such as yourself believe that $10.10 is a living wage! LOL!!!!!!
It seems they will never understand what a 10 dollar an hour job actually is. And then they claim to be intelligent. funny eh?
The poverty line is below $10/hour, yet you are against raising the min wage to that. You dupes make no sense at all.
again, the minimum wage salary was never intended to be a career salary. just saying. businesses that require a college degree. Those salaries are quite high and career salaries.

For people as stupid as Franco, minimum wage is all he is worth, so he thinks it's great.

By the union busting GOP DUHHHHHHHHH.....
so are you saying people have been forced to leave unions? WE know unions forced jobs to go off shore.
Ferchrissake read the link, silly dupe. Look at red states. DUHHHHHHH.

I moved to a red state to get away from your ilk..

I can't stand the liberals..
Or unions, or facts.

I know my wallet...

And I refuse to support your silly nonsense...

I still work for a living..

Your retired Franco..
Keep voting for the screw the nonrich brainwashing GOP then, dupe. And listen to your elders lol...

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-c...lity-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

yes, no worries, and solutions; the right worries too much and has nothing but repeal, as a result.

You have never posted a solution on this board, the left doesn't solve, the left divides,
The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; the right has no economic answers, only social answers. hate is a "social answer".

This thread is a RW BS myth of hate, division, and racism, dupe. Nothing like reality, as proven by all the examples of DEM aid to get ALL the poor out of poverty, all cut the last 35 years of racist Reaganism and BS propaganda and hate on the RW, dupe.

I mentioned nothing about right wing anything, I don't care what the right wing does. The left is the group that claims they are for helping the poor get out of poverty and they don't. They lie and claim it is others fault.
And yet you parrot RW propaganda all day here...lol.

The poverty line is below $10/hour, yet you are against raising the min wage to that. You dupes make no sense at all.
again, the minimum wage salary was never intended to be a career salary. just saying. businesses that require a college degree. Those salaries are quite high and career salaries.

For people as stupid as Franco, minimum wage is all he is worth, so he thinks it's great.
And you block raising it like a good little GOP fool...

And you vote for the party that ruins unions.

I didn't like being in a union, I left the job. I also am an independent, I never vote straight party ticket, that is pretty stupid to do. I vote for the best qualified and who would be best to fill a position, party is not the issue. I went third party for the President because the Democrats and Republicans ran very bad candidates, shameful who they nominated, I'd be embarrassed if I voted for either.

So all your union ranting is all bullshit, thanks for admitting it, you don't support unions and don't really believe that they are a must for the American worker. You and your buds don't believe in unions, not a one of you on the board support them, not one. You give lip service and it stops, more left wing lies.
Try policy some time. Your ability to ignore facts and your choices based on the supposed personality of candidates LOL are emblematic of AMERICAN political insanity. You get fooled every time...

So I shouldn't vote for the best candidate, I should vote straight Republican? That is pretty stupid for anyone to vote a straight ticket. I will continue to vote for quality candidates. You can continue to be a stupid partisan idiot.
You keep voting for the best liars, tax cuts for the rich and giant corps, state and local tax hikes on yourself, stupid wars, and cuts in services, stupid. What makes a quality candidate but their POLICIES, dupe?
So are you calling Democrats liars? Because I have voted for many Democrats, especially in local elections, you are a fucking dumbshit.
Duh, no. Exactly dumb. The national elections are what matter, and those Dems are the only hope against screw the nonrich, lying, cheating, hypocrite GOPers...

See you are a lying sack of shytte! You don't support unions in anyway shape or form other than words on this message board, yet pieces of shytte like you expect everyone else to be in a union. I bet your eyes are brown.

What did I say? I have said nothing to defend the GOP. We are talking about the left hating poor blacks and you keep bringing up the right, so I take it you can't defend the left. I realized you couldn't decades ago.

Duh, no. Exactly dumb. The national elections are what matter, and those Dems are the only hope against screw the nonrich, lying, cheating, hypocrite GOPers...

And I voted for a Dem for the House of Rep and voted third party for President, so you are wrong again and lie as per usual. Nothing new about that, hypocrite.

And I voted for a Dem for the House of Rep and voted third party for President, so you are wrong again and lie as per usual. Nothing new about that, hypocrite.
So you terminally confused. 3rd party is as good as GOP. 35 years of GOP policy=

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-c...lity-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

What did I say? I have said nothing to defend the GOP. We are talking about the left hating poor blacks and you keep bringing up the right, so I take it you can't defend the left. I realized you couldn't decades ago.
Everything good for the poor has come from Dems, as I've proved- and the last 35 years has been the New BS GOP cutting those programs...

See you are a lying sack of shytte! You don't support unions in anyway shape or form other than words on this message board, yet pieces of shytte like you expect everyone else to be in a union. I bet your eyes are brown.
I vote for the pro-union party, stupid. Everything else is useless.

And you block raising it like a good little GOP fool...

When have I blocked it? Man you are one dumb SOB! Sorry you aren't worth minimum wage.

So you terminally confused. 3rd party is as good as GOP. 35 years of GOP policy=

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Third party means I didn't support the GOP candidate, because people like Hillary would never get my vote, she is too corrupt. She reminds me of you a hypocrite who expects others to do but not do it yourself.

Everything good for the poor has come from Dems, as I've proved- and the last 35 years has been the New BS GOP cutting those programs...

You need the blacks poor, that is why you keep them there, if the Democrats moved them out of poverty, they could lose a voting block, you can't have that.

Forum List

Back