Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

So you have no clue as to what businesses pay workers, thank you for proving your absolute ignorance on what people pay.

You expect everyone to join a union and yet you never went to work for a union company, never tried to form a union, probably never shop for union products and don't own a GM, Ford or Chrysler.

You are all talk and nothing else.
I was a private school teacher and a buyer and salesman, shyttehead.

Private school or not, you have the right to form a union, why didn't you if you thought it was so important? So do you own a GM, Ford or Chrysler? Do you only shop for union made products? Do you shop at a grocery store that is unionized? So instead of getting mad at me, why not try living the way you want everyone else to live, shyttehead!
And that bs will stop the union busting GOP? LOL!

See you are a lying sack of shytte! You don't support unions in anyway shape or form other than words on this message board, yet pieces of shytte like you expect everyone else to be in a union. I bet your eyes are brown.
I vote for the pro-union party, stupid. Everything else is useless.

You don't buy union so you are not helping them at all, you are just enforcing to them why unions aren't working.

You claim everyone should belong to a union, yet you never did, you are a hypocrite.

It seems they will never understand what a 10 dollar an hour job actually is. And then they claim to be intelligent. funny eh?
The poverty line is below $10/hour, yet you are against raising the min wage to that. You dupes make no sense at all.
again, the minimum wage salary was never intended to be a career salary. just saying. businesses that require a college degree. Those salaries are quite high and career salaries.

For people as stupid as Franco, minimum wage is all he is worth, so he thinks it's great.
And you block raising it like a good little GOP fool...

When have I blocked it? Man you are one dumb SOB! Sorry you aren't worth minimum wage.
As long as you vote GOP or 3rd party duh...

You keep voting for the best liars, tax cuts for the rich and giant corps, state and local tax hikes on yourself, stupid wars, and cuts in services, stupid. What makes a quality candidate but their POLICIES, dupe?
So are you calling Democrats liars? Because I have voted for many Democrats, especially in local elections, you are a fucking dumbshit.
Duh, no. Exactly dumb. The national elections are what matter, and those Dems are the only hope against screw the nonrich, lying, cheating, hypocrite GOPers...

And I voted for a Dem for the House of Rep and voted third party for President, so you are wrong again and lie as per usual. Nothing new about that, hypocrite.
So you terminally confused. 3rd party is as good as GOP. 35 years of GOP policy=
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Third party means I didn't support the GOP candidate, because people like Hillary would never get my vote, she is too corrupt. She reminds me of you a hypocrite who expects others to do but not do it yourself.
"Hilary is corrupt" is pure BS GOP propaganda, dupe...and cowardly corporate media thrown in. ALL investigated, NOTHING.

I was a private school teacher and a buyer and salesman, shyttehead.

Private school or not, you have the right to form a union, why didn't you if you thought it was so important? So do you own a GM, Ford or Chrysler? Do you only shop for union made products? Do you shop at a grocery store that is unionized? So instead of getting mad at me, why not try living the way you want everyone else to live, shyttehead!

See you are a lying sack of shytte! You don't support unions in anyway shape or form other than words on this message board, yet pieces of shytte like you expect everyone else to be in a union. I bet your eyes are brown.

You don't buy union so you are not helping them at all, you are just enforcing to them why unions aren't working.

You claim everyone should belong to a union, yet you never did, you are a hypocrite.
Means nothing if the GOP busts them...and cut the stupid bs.

This thread is a RW BS myth of hate, division, and racism, dupe. Nothing like reality, as proven by all the examples of DEM aid to get ALL the poor out of poverty, all cut the last 35 years of racist Reaganism and BS propaganda and hate on the RW, dupe.

I mentioned nothing about right wing anything, I don't care what the right wing does. The left is the group that claims they are for helping the poor get out of poverty and they don't. They lie and claim it is others fault.
And yet you parrot RW propaganda all day here...lol.

What did I say? I have said nothing to defend the GOP. We are talking about the left hating poor blacks and you keep bringing up the right, so I take it you can't defend the left. I realized you couldn't decades ago.
Everything good for the poor has come from Dems, as I've proved- and the last 35 years has been the New BS GOP cutting those programs...

You need the blacks poor, that is why you keep them there, if the Democrats moved them out of poverty, they could lose a voting block, you can't have that.
Look up brainwashed. Idiot.

The poverty line is below $10/hour, yet you are against raising the min wage to that. You dupes make no sense at all.
again, the minimum wage salary was never intended to be a career salary. just saying. businesses that require a college degree. Those salaries are quite high and career salaries.

For people as stupid as Franco, minimum wage is all he is worth, so he thinks it's great.
And you block raising it like a good little GOP fool...

When have I blocked it? Man you are one dumb SOB! Sorry you aren't worth minimum wage.
As long as you vote GOP or 3rd party duh...
I voted for a Dem for the House, it's no big deal. If the candidate meets my criteria, I'll vote for him. Years ago I wanted Kucinich to win but you nutters wouldn't nominate the guy. Just like Sanders, I would have voted for him over Trump or Clinton but again the Democrats wanted the rich white girl.

So are you calling Democrats liars? Because I have voted for many Democrats, especially in local elections, you are a fucking dumbshit.
Duh, no. Exactly dumb. The national elections are what matter, and those Dems are the only hope against screw the nonrich, lying, cheating, hypocrite GOPers...

And I voted for a Dem for the House of Rep and voted third party for President, so you are wrong again and lie as per usual. Nothing new about that, hypocrite.
So you terminally confused. 3rd party is as good as GOP. 35 years of GOP policy=

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Third party means I didn't support the GOP candidate, because people like Hillary would never get my vote, she is too corrupt. She reminds me of you a hypocrite who expects others to do but not do it yourself.
"Hilary is corrupt" is pure BS GOP propaganda, dupe...and cowardly corporate media thrown in. ALL investigated, NOTHING.

She lied over and over and over and over again, she couldn't even tell us what a classified email was? LOL!

You said everyone should belong to a union, yet you never did, you are full of shit! You are a first class hypocrite.

I mentioned nothing about right wing anything, I don't care what the right wing does. The left is the group that claims they are for helping the poor get out of poverty and they don't. They lie and claim it is others fault.
And yet you parrot RW propaganda all day here...lol.

What did I say? I have said nothing to defend the GOP. We are talking about the left hating poor blacks and you keep bringing up the right, so I take it you can't defend the left. I realized you couldn't decades ago.
Everything good for the poor has come from Dems, as I've proved- and the last 35 years has been the New BS GOP cutting those programs...

You need the blacks poor, that is why you keep them there, if the Democrats moved them out of poverty, they could lose a voting block, you can't have that.
Look up brainwashed. Idiot.
I did, it has your picture next to the definition.

You said everyone should belong to a union, yet you never did, you are full of shit! You are a first class hypocrite.
That is ridiculous.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

She lied over and over and over and over again, she couldn't even tell us what a classified email was? LOL!
No lies at all. Comey is a GOP douchebag.

if violent unions are good to force better pay for some why not for all? Just pass a violent law to force all wages to $100 per hour. No more poverty and just one simple little law!

if violent unions are good to force better pay for some why not for all? Just pass a violent law to force all wages to $100 per hour. No more poverty and just one simple little law!
Unions were violent back in the 30's lol...man....

So what; social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. The laws of demand and supply don't stop working twice a day, just for right wing ease and convenience. Privatizing costs means more people will be circulating more money. Socializing costs means the rich want another tax break, to get richer faster.
So what, you avoid taxes, you have no worries.
yes, no worries, and solutions; the right worries too much and has nothing but repeal, as a result.

You have never posted a solution on this board, the left doesn't solve, the left divides,
The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; the right has no economic answers, only social answers. hate is a "social answer".

Left doesn't solve, they divide. This thread is a good example.
The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, that is a solution to social services paying fourteen dollars an hour; the right has no economic answers, only social answers.

To invest in the nonrich and infrastructure like the good old days before pander to the rich and baffle the chumps Reaganism, dupe.
fifty years and there's been zip improvement except in the 90s with the GOP contract. oops, the GOP did it. you all failed it.
right wing fantasy is all you have. why not post links?
I did. go back and look.
you can't "rest on your laurels". Y'all have nothing but repeal, now.
and I am quite good with repeal only.
repeal is not a better solution at lower cost.

Dear, don't blame the poor for being better at tax avoidance.
Don't swallow the crap that the rich pay so much. After 30 years of New BS GOP tax policy, we basically have a flat tax system for everyone over the poverty line.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
Why does the right wing claim, the one percent need a tax break, when we already have massive debt?
cause you don't know how revenue comes in. It's a simple little thingy as well. the more paying in, the more dollars you get. Not sure why it is so hard for you to understand that.
Why do the one percent, need a tax break. That is the question.
if you knew anything, you'd know the majority of one percenter's don't pay Payroll tax like you and I do. So rarely does a tax break actually affect them. But for those one percenters who actually hire individuals, it allows them to invest more money to build new jobs. I know, I know, you think that's hogwash, but you asked. I'm telling you why. Like it or not.
Nothing but Red Herrings, right wing fisherman?

Why do they need a tax break, if it doesn't affect them?

So you got nothing, I knew that, you are a fraud. $10.10 an hour, in most places in the US you can't live. You aren't serious about lifting the poor out of poverty, you are all about being a partisan dupe. You are an asshole to the poor giving them nothing.
So let them try and live on less? Great job, idiot.

Dumbshit, in most cities, most businesses have wages starting over $10.00 an hour. That is because the market requires higher wages. But you keep pretending that $10.10 an hour is a living wage. No wonder the democrats haven't come up with better ideas when nitwits such as yourself believe that $10.10 is a living wage! LOL!!!!!!
It seems they will never understand what a 10 dollar an hour job actually is. And then they claim to be intelligent. funny eh?
so what; nobody is claiming they are, but red herring fishermen on the right wing.

That is ridiculous.

You said it jackass!

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

No lies at all. Comey is a GOP douchebag.

So are you douche, she lied over and over and over. She even claimed she sent tons of emails to her husband and he said he didn't use email. Then there is the lie about her not having two phones, the lady can't help it. She is corrupt and has to lie.

That is ridiculous.

You said it jackass!
Never expect a GOP dupe to make sense...

Forum List

Back