Why do people want to face a potential of 8 years of hell again? Elian, WACO and Monica,

Anyone who bothered to watch the DNC Convention circus could easily see that all the Democrats there were sexually frustrated. Bill Clinton himself was totally in the final stages of AIDS.

I just don't understand why D's want to torture themselves again.
It is still much better than the prospect of even 4 years with Trump. Wise up.

Oh of course. Just give the Clintons keys to the 1600 again. She's promised to wipe out the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wants to give free abortions up to full term. Oh yeah.

Trump would be worse.

:lol:

Lesser of 2 weevils, Girlie Girl.

If Kasich or Christie or Jeb were the GOP candidate, then it would be a close race against Hillary.

But compared with Trump, Hillary looks like an angel of God.

And nobody could resist an angel.

Oh of course. Just give the Clintons keys to the 1600 again. She's promised to wipe out the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wants to give free abortions up to full term. Oh yeah.

Trump would be worse.

Abortions are the law. Check out Roe v. Wade. And in the long term free abortions cost less than welfare momma's do.

Bill and Hillary are not anti gun. They are anti assault weapon. Big difference.

You should make a list and on the left put all the reason to vote for Hillary, and on the right all the reasons to vote for Trump.

You would see that Trump's list is very short. That frat boy never had to grow up and so he is not fit to be POTUS. Not now. Not ever. Never Trump.

Lesser of 2 weevils, Girlie Girl.

If Kasich or Christie or Jeb were the GOP candidate, then it would be a close race against Hillary.

But compared with Trump, Hillary looks like an angel of God.

And nobody could resist an angel.
Please Kasich is as odd as Biden....Jeb probably has still outspent Trump and couldnt motivate anyone to vote for him....that would have been an absolute slaughter and Christie......yeah he's steady as rock when he isnt hugging the nearest dem

Agreed, it's amazing the Dims want this circus back in the White House.
Makes you just shake your head and walk away.

Trump would be worse.

Abortions are the law. Check out Roe v. Wade. And in the long term free abortions cost less than welfare momma's do.

Bill and Hillary are not anti gun. They are anti assault weapon. Big difference.

You should make a list and on the left put all the reason to vote for Hillary, and on the right all the reasons to vote for Trump.

You would see that Trump's list is very short. That frat boy never had to grow up and so he is not fit to be POTUS. Not now. Not ever. Never Trump.

Good grief child I lived thru the 90's and had to endure learning about a President getting his cock sucked in the Oval Office while his wife and daughter were upstairs.

I had to learn about what is is.

Now to get serious. Abortion is the law of the land. It is state by state governed however by gestation dates. Hillary has stated that she believes abortion can be up to the date of birth. Also she believes that partial birth abortion is a go.

Normal and sane individuals think of that as infanticide.

Hillary is completely anti gun. Don't tell me she isn't when the bitch actually said that she thought the SCOTUS was wrong on two counts including the 14th.

Trump would be worse.

Yes, he would be worse. And where do you get that horses hit about the first and second amendments? And, abortion is up to the woman, not up to what you believe.

Forum List

Back