Why do people want to face a potential of 8 years of hell again? Elian, WACO and Monica,

I just don't understand why D's want to torture themselves again.
Lesser of 2 weevils, Girlie Girl.

If Kasich or Christie or Jeb were the GOP candidate, then it would be a close race against Hillary.

But compared with Trump, Hillary looks like an angel of God.

And nobody could resist an angel.

Trump was, and is, the only candidate that has a chance. What you typed, makes no sense. Since Trump won the nomination going away. Jeb is not a conservative, Christie, is an old guard republican, wants pot smokers to suffer in prison. Kasich favors importing blood thirsty sand rats.

I could give you many reasons, why these poll numbers are fake. But I have never seen anyone as hated as Killary the Vile. And if I got called for a poll, I wouldn't answer.

Lmao this was the best class of candidates we have had before I followed politics in 1979..

clinton-quote.jpg
clinton-quote.jpg
It is still much better than the prospect of even 4 years with Trump. Wise up.

Oh of course. Just give the Clintons keys to the 1600 again. She's promised to wipe out the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wants to give free abortions up to full term. Oh yeah.

Trump would be worse.

:lol:

Left wingers kill me. Trying to say Trump would be a disaster because of the "unknown". As compared to the given with the Clintons.

Trump isn't unknown. He's shown exactly how he would behave. Childishly and unstable.

No their is two sides to him..

The Barnum & Bailey campaigner and the shrewd business man on his t.v. show

I don't know about you but I have been in board rooms before. It always freaked me out how the heck I ended up here and why the fuck does he want my advice for, God Damon I am just a lowly peon maintenance guy.

Business man on a TV show. That doesn't tell you something? Are you going to ignore his entire campaign where he's shown what an idiot he is in hopes that all that will go away and he will behave like his persona on a staged TV show that had nothing to do with international events? You know better than that.

I know, right? After 8 years of Bush, and Republican control over everything, no Democrat would ever want to see Republicans in charge of anything ever again.

Why does the liberals want more scandals , investigations and obstructionist is anybody's guess..

It don't make sense?

The question should be why does the right wing want them. So far, all those investigations have produced nothing. Why do you keep doing such silly expensive stuff?

That's the same question a person would say in order to reduce arrest and incarnation less cops should be on the streets.

Again is Michelle finger prints on file at the F.B.I? Was Roselyn Carter?

How many times have been obama caught doing something shady? The only thing I can think of is with the ex governor of Illinois that's in prision now

Bill and Hillary have a history of it

Anyone who bothered to watch the DNC Convention circus could easily see that all the Democrats there were sexually frustrated. Bill Clinton himself was totally in the final stages of AIDS.
WTF is your malfunction? If you idiots keep acting like 9th graders with this kind of asinine bullshit you'll never win another election. There are hundreds of legit topics to tear down the Democrat's with and this ain't one of them.

GET A FUCKING GRIP

You seem to think that right wingers don't really believe all that crazy shit. That's what right wing radio and fox has turned them in to. Aren't you proud of your party?

If Kasich or Christie or Jeb were the GOP candidate, then it would be a close race against Hillary.

Trump was, and is, the only candidate that has a chance. What you typed, makes no sense. Since Trump won the nomination going away. Jeb is not a conservative, Christie, is an old guard republican, wants pot smokers to suffer in prison. Kasich favors importing blood thirsty sand rats.

I could give you many reasons, why these poll numbers are fake. But I have never seen anyone as hated as Killary the Vile. And if I got called for a poll, I wouldn't answer.

Lmao this was the best class of candidates we have had before I followed politics in 1979..

The best emerged, because the people spoke. And spoke in very high numbers. I don't guess the polls are counting them.

Left wingers kill me. Trying to say Trump would be a disaster because of the "unknown". As compared to the given with the Clintons.

Trump isn't unknown. He's shown exactly how he would behave. Childishly and unstable.

I don't know about you but I have been in board rooms before. It always freaked me out how the heck I ended up here and why the fuck does he want my advice for, God Damon I am just a lowly peon maintenance guy.

Business man on a TV show. That doesn't tell you something? Are you going to ignore his entire campaign where he's shown what an idiot he is in hopes that all that will go away and he will behave like his persona on a staged TV show that had nothing to do with international events? You know better than that.

That's what I am saying their has to be two sides to him..

I said this before I think he is going nuts...

But speaking from experience..their is different side's to me also..

The quiet guy

The party guy who loves his bud light.

The guy who puts on his work boots and gets it done.

The guy who comes on message boards and is not a ghost reader but his vocal and has thick skin.

View attachment 84590 View attachment 84590

Oh of course. Just give the Clintons keys to the 1600 again. She's promised to wipe out the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wants to give free abortions up to full term. Oh yeah.

Trump would be worse.

Sorry Mr. NoGood, but even the Des Moines Register says this isn't true. See below and link. Why are Republicans so gullible?

"""Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton explicitly stated her plans to "shut down" the National Rifle Association and expressed hope at banning handguns in an interview with The Des Moines Register last summer. At least, that’s according to a viral image that first cropped up on an anti-Clinton Tumblr blog and has been shared widely on Facebook.

"I will get the NRA shut down for good if I become president. If we can ban handguns, we will do it," the post quotes Clinton as telling the Register on Aug. 8, 2015.

But here’s the thing: The quote is wholly fabricated. Clinton was never quoted in the Register making that statement, and it appears she has not made such a statement anywhere else.""""

Viral photo fabricates Hillary Clinton quote on guns

View attachment 84590 View attachment 84590

Trump would be worse.

Sorry Mr. NoGood, but even the Des Moines Register says this isn't true. See below and link. Why are Republicans so gullible?

"""Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton explicitly stated her plans to "shut down" the National Rifle Association and expressed hope at banning handguns in an interview with The Des Moines Register last summer. At least, that’s according to a viral image that first cropped up on an anti-Clinton Tumblr blog and has been shared widely on Facebook.

"I will get the NRA shut down for good if I become president. If we can ban handguns, we will do it," the post quotes Clinton as telling the Register on Aug. 8, 2015.

But here’s the thing: The quote is wholly fabricated. Clinton was never quoted in the Register making that statement, and it appears she has not made such a statement anywhere else.""""

Viral photo fabricates Hillary Clinton quote on guns
There were two different dates they said she said it. Of course one of them she didn't say it, but the other.

The quiet guy

The guy who comes on message boards and is not a ghost reader but his vocal and has thick skin.

Got it. He hasn't shown one reason to believe he could be president, but you believe somewhere deep down there is another side to him, and you are willing to hope that hidden other side is presidential material. I just saw a crack whore on the corner. She might have that secret other side that would make her an excellent president too. You willing to give her a shot too?

The best emerged, because the people spoke. And spoke in very high numbers. I don't guess the polls are counting them.

Lmao trump wasn't the best, it was a God damn popularity contest that I always bitch about the liberals doing.

Trump was the damn prom king.

He brought out the total low information red neck, northern bigot voter

You don't seem too smart, so I will explain. The unknown as far ss a Trump presidency. Understand now sport?

Got it. You know he is an idiot as a campaigner and as an individual, but hope he might be a good president, but he has shown no reason to believe he would be anything other than the same idiot we have seen. And you wonder why people say right wingers are nuts.

The quiet guy

Got it. He hasn't shown one reason to believe he could be president, but you believe somewhere deep down there is another side to him, and you are willing to hope that hidden other side is presidential material. I just saw a crack whore on the corner. She might have that secret other side that would make her an excellent president too. You willing to give her a shot too?
I'm sure the crack whore wouldn't give up classified information to our enemies, and then try to lie her way out of it. Like Hillary did. So yes she probably would be a better president. She isn't a treasonous bitch like Hillary.

The quiet guy

I'm sure the crack whore wouldn't give up classified information to our enemies, and then try to lie her way out of it. Like Hillary did. So yes she probably would be a better president. She isn't a treasonous bitch like Hillary.

Great bumper sticker "Vote Trump---He's at least as good as a Crack Whore"

Forum List

Back