Why do so many men online hate women?

You're not bothered by what they think, are you?

Personally, I have a yen for curmudgeonly men.

I couldn't care any less what other people think of me.

You're one of the few then who understands the benefits of being around old fashioned Men.

I wouldn't cook for you. I've heard how much American men like their stomachs. Never could understand grits.

Every society has a carb that really doesn't have an independent taste, but depends entirely on what is dumped on it: grits, rice, potatoes, polenta, fufu, pasta.

I don't like andouille sausage, but this recipe makes grits look good:
Old Charleston Style Shrimp and Grits Recipe

I'm not from the south, and the first time I was served grits with a breakfast in North Carolina when I was a teenager, I thought that they were lumpy mashed potatoes and wondered why. The aunt with whom I was traveling said "they're grits. Shut up and eat them."

My robots are smaller and more organic.

Why batteries do they operate on?
No batteries required.

Solar then?
Indirectly.

Can you have insightful intellectual conversations with them? Like on here?
Well, I often use them to communicate. It’s almost like they are extensions of my own body sometimes.

I think The Golden Rule should trump any of that?

Definitely - The Man with the Gold makes the rules. The woman who needs Him to spend the Gold to supply her with food, clothes, housing, etc... follows the rules.
Funny coming from a member of a demographic group that passed laws centuries ago that were designed to keep women and minorities out of our economic system, thus assuring that we all remained economically dependent on white males.

You're one of the few then who understands the benefits of being around old fashioned Men.

I wouldn't cook for you. I've heard how much American men like their stomachs. Never could understand grits.

Every society has a carb that really doesn't have an independent taste, but depends entirely on what is dumped on it: grits, rice, potatoes, polenta, fufu, pasta.

I'm not from the south, and the first time I was served grits with a breakfast in North Carolina when I was a teenager, I thought that they were lumpy mashed potatoes and wondered why. The aunt with whom I was traveling said "they're grits. Shut up and eat them."

I saw them for breakfast in NC. Had no idea what they were, so they got the chef out of the kitchen to explain them to me. A northerner, he recommended oats.

Why batteries do they operate on?
No batteries required.

Solar then?
Indirectly.

Well, I often use them to communicate. It’s almost like they are extensions of my own body sometimes.

And you can even type with them? Daniel has the same robots, I think.

I saw them for breakfast in NC. Had no idea what they were, so they got the chef out of the kitchen to explain them to me. A northerner, he recommended oats.
I love grits. Sometimes use them as a power source.

The secret to grits involves 2 things. First, instant grits are an abomination. Second, what you eat them with is critical. Eggs are good. Shrimp is better.

And you can even type with them? Daniel has the same robots, I think.
Probably not the same...but very similar I’m sure.

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p
There are even a few here. Sometimes I get slammed ten times harder than a man on the same thread, spouting the same stuff. Since I'm a pretty polite poster (as these things go) I have to wonder if my gender makes it easier for some people to disrespect me.
I could be wrong.

Men in general don't like repression and attempts at silencing our freedom of speech or ability to live the way we wish.

Women want to silence us and put under their boot heal. That's not going to work as men are very good at getting out from under the heal of other men that are far more violent and capable.
heel, Matthew

I think The Golden Rule should trump any of that?

Definitely - The Man with the Gold makes the rules. The woman who needs Him to spend the Gold to supply her with food, clothes, housing, etc... follows the rules.
Funny coming from a member of a demographic group that passed laws centuries ago that were designed to keep women and minorities out of our economic system, thus assuring that we all remained economically dependent on white males.

In some cases, those misogynistic laws lasted until towards the end of the 20th century.

Because so many women hate men.

They hate seeing men be successful
They hate seeing men be happy
They hate when men want something special for themselves like a mag or club...So they have it closed down all while women can have their own.
They hate fairness with men and want to rule over them
They want to silence men and men won't have it

Wake up

You don't get out much, do you?

The secret to grits involves 2 things. First, instant grits are an abomination. Second, what you eat them with is critical. Eggs are good. Shrimp is better.
I love shrimp and grits... yummy.

I don't like how clumsy women are. Always falling down the steps and running into doorknobs. Then the police wanna ask a bunch of questions like it's your fault she has a black eye.
Can't find that one funny

There's a secret?

Men in general don't like repression and attempts at silencing our freedom of speech or ability to live the way we wish.

Women want to silence us and put under their boot heal. That's not going to work as men are very good at getting out from under the heal of other men that are far more violent and capable.
heel, Matthew

Good dog.

Forum List

Back