Why do so many men online hate women?

You're not bothered by what they think, are you?

Personally, I have a yen for curmudgeonly men.

I couldn't care any less what other people think of me.

You're one of the few then who understands the benefits of being around old fashioned Men.

I wouldn't cook for you. I've heard how much American men like their stomachs. Never could understand grits.

Every society has a carb that really doesn't have an independent taste, but depends entirely on what is dumped on it: grits, rice, potatoes, polenta, fufu, pasta.

I don't like andouille sausage, but this recipe makes grits look good:
Old Charleston Style Shrimp and Grits Recipe

I'm not from the south, and the first time I was served grits with a breakfast in North Carolina when I was a teenager, I thought that they were lumpy mashed potatoes and wondered why. The aunt with whom I was traveling said "they're grits. Shut up and eat them."

I saw them for breakfast in NC. Had no idea what they were, so they got the chef out of the kitchen to explain them to me. A northerner, he recommended oats.
Thank god that there was someone there who understood your plight. I am a native of the NYC area, so I never knew anything about the south at all. Food funny story: I was in Wells, Somerset, UK, once, and requested sour cream for my "jacketed" potato. I drove the poor waitress crazy. She tried so hard to figure out what I was requesting and brought me everything but the kitchen sink! I felt so sorry for her and asked that she stop. Another time, I asked a bartender for a Rusty Nail. He eyed me funny and asked me whether this simply meant a nail in my coffin. I had to explain that it was a mix of scotch and drambuie.

If you have never seen the movie My Cousin Vinnie, see it. In it, and Italian guy from Brooklyn, finding himself in the south, declares that he likes his grits "al dente."

You're one of the few then who understands the benefits of being around old fashioned Men.

I wouldn't cook for you. I've heard how much American men like their stomachs. Never could understand grits.

Every society has a carb that really doesn't have an independent taste, but depends entirely on what is dumped on it: grits, rice, potatoes, polenta, fufu, pasta.

I'm not from the south, and the first time I was served grits with a breakfast in North Carolina when I was a teenager, I thought that they were lumpy mashed potatoes and wondered why. The aunt with whom I was traveling said "they're grits. Shut up and eat them."

I saw them for breakfast in NC. Had no idea what they were, so they got the chef out of the kitchen to explain them to me. A northerner, he recommended oats.

The secret to grits involves 2 things. First, instant grits are an abomination. Second, what you eat them with is critical. Eggs are good. Shrimp is better.

There's a secret?

Grits were invented by poor people in the south to stretch the limited amount of food. One egg is not a meal. But one egg and a bowl of grits is a meal. I make a shrimp & grits dish that is absolutely delicious. Even to those who grew up outside the South.

The secret to grits involves 2 things. First, instant grits are an abomination. Second, what you eat them with is critical. Eggs are good. Shrimp is better.

There's a secret?

Grits were invented by poor people in the south to stretch the limited amount of food. One egg is not a meal. But one egg and a bowl of grits is a meal. I make a shrimp & grits dish that is absolutely delicious. Even to those who grew up outside the South.

Never had it.

You're not bothered by what they think, are you?

Personally, I have a yen for curmudgeonly men.

Thank god that there was someone there who understood your plight. I am a native of the NYC area, so I never knew anything about the south at all. Food funny story: I was in Wells, Somerset, UK, once, and requested sour cream for my "jacketed" potato. I drove the poor waitress crazy. She tried so hard to figure out what I was requesting and brought me everything but the kitchen sink! I felt so sorry for her and asked that she stop. Another time, I asked a bartender for a Rusty Nail. He eyed me funny and asked me whether this simply meant a nail in my coffin. I had to explain that it was a mix of scotch and drambuie.

If you have never seen the movie My Cousin Vinnie, see it. In it, and Italian guy from Brooklyn, finding himself in the south, declares that he likes his grits "al dente."

Wasn't the South based on English people?

There's a secret?

Never had it.

If you ever get to New Orleans (which I highly recommend) it is fairly easy to find on menus all over the city.

Wasn't the South based on English people?

Actually, the original US was divided between 2 main cultures. The Welsh (Anglo-Saxons) settled more of the northern part, while the Irish & Scots (Celts) settled more of the southern part. I read a thesis many years ago that talked about the differences in the cultures, and that it was a contributing factor in the Civil War.

She eggs him on, even.

iu

You think so? :)

You ready for erotic massage with G-spot focus work to help him practice?

:laugh2:

Depends.
guys wouldn't hesitate for a free full body massage with happy ending, why do women?

Depends on the guy.

And, as a reminder, equality does not mean women act like men.
means nothing. Guys wouldn't hesitate for free. And they would have no problem making appointments.

If you looked like Maddy Albright, wouldn't you be a man hatter too?
What's wrong with men's hats?
Lol.45 posts and finally a typo checker.

I will let you inform me before I look. You are a far leftist, right?

How did you end up here, Pinky?
Last time I remember, I was at my farm in Kansas. Then I was here!!

Btw. Have you seen a little lost dog around here?

I was sent here to make you people laugh. Laughter is the anti-dote for the sucky parts of life. If you can't laugh at life or yourself, you're going to end up really unhappy.

I pity those that have little humor. I would put a pistol in my mouth laughing.

Funny coming from a member of a demographic group that passed laws centuries ago that were designed to keep women and minorities out of our economic system, thus assuring that we all remained economically dependent on white males.

As I said: Those with the Good make the Rules. Only a fool would make rules thst benefit anyone other thsn themselves.

You think so? :)

Depends.
guys wouldn't hesitate for a free full body massage with happy ending, why do women?

Depends on the guy.

means nothing. Guys wouldn't hesitate for free. And they would have no problem making appointments.

Of course it means something. The fact that guys will make an appointment for a massage and a handjob has no bearing on women not wanting to submit to your offer of the same. Men & women are not the same, and never will be.

There's a secret?

Never had it.

If you ever get to New Orleans (which I highly recommend) it is fairly easy to find on menus all over the city.

Would love to go there.

You really want to know?
sorry baby, this is politics.

So I'd noticed.:gay:
nothing but deflection?

where can I find nice girls who enjoy helping their friends get really really good at full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work?

In other words, where do you find women with self-esteem low enough that they will submit to anything in order to have a friend?
I am not lying to them. It is a moral difference you wouldn't understand.

Funny coming from a member of a demographic group that passed laws centuries ago that were designed to keep women and minorities out of our economic system, thus assuring that we all remained economically dependent on white males.

As I said: Those with the Good make the Rules. Only a fool would make rules thst benefit anyone other thsn themselves.

Many people do things to benefit others. Whether they are rules or not is not the point.

And most people are in favor of some sort of safety net for those in need. That does not benefit them.

Most men are in favor of equality between the genders.

If you looked like Maddy Albright, wouldn't you be a man hatter too?
What's wrong with men's hats?
Lol.45 posts and finally a typo checker.

I will let you inform me before I look. You are a far leftist, right?

How did you end up here, Pinky?
Last time I remember, I was at my farm in Kansas. Then I was here!!

Btw. Have you seen a little lost dog around here?

I was sent here to make you people laugh. Laughter is the anti-dote for the sucky parts of life. If you can't laugh at life or yourself, you're going to end up really unhappy.

I pity those that have little humor. I would put a pistol in my mouth laughing.

lol. You know you're my favourite.

That dog? He's banned.

Depends.

Depends on the guy.

Of course it means something. The fact that guys will make an appointment for a massage and a handjob has no bearing on women not wanting to submit to your offer of the same. Men & women are not the same, and never will be.
women don't want to, "get off", just as much as men?

There's a secret?

Never had it.

Would love to go there.

I don't know how much extended family you have that you spend Thanksgiving or Xmas with, but if you ever find yourself free on either of those holidays, let me know. There is a little bar at the edge of the French Quarter that does a potluck dinner on those days. It is mainly locals, so the food is amazing. If you bring a dish you eat for free. You will NOT lose weight on the trip. Probably won't help your liver either.

You really want to know?
sorry baby, this is politics.

So I'd noticed.:gay:
nothing but deflection?

where can I find nice girls who enjoy helping their friends get really really good at full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work?

In other words, where do you find women with self-esteem low enough that they will submit to anything in order to have a friend?
I am not lying to them. It is a moral difference you wouldn't understand.

I understand openness and honesty in relationships better than most. I didn't say you were lying to them.

Depends on the guy.

women don't want to, "get off", just as much as men?

Oh they do. But they have more options for partners.

Forum List

Back