Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

I don't mean to be rude or unkind, but us "liberals" have different people bringing a multitude of problems to the table. Unlike "conservatives" that ban together and cause a problem. Don't lump me in with the non-christians, they bring their particular problems about religion to the table. There are other groups of people that vote "left", doesn't mean I identify with them. So to alleviate this problem you should ask are you a christian before you accuse them of not being.
What you "liberals" have are constinuencies with their hands out. What problem do conservatives cause?

Can you name 5 or more of those constinuencies with hands out. The Iraq war was one place conservatives ban together and caused a problem. Oh yeah but that was President Obama's fault.

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant.

Illogical and ignorant is running trillon dollar deficits in good times and voting for lying assholes like this:

maxresdefault.jpg
Coulda been worse. Coulda been hildaskank.

No one lies worse than Trump and Clinton would be way more fiscally restrained. Trump stright up doesn't give a shit about deficits (except of course to bullshit you during campaign about how he will EASILY balance the budget)

Clinton wouldn't be blowing up trade wars either.
The claim that Democrats care about deficits doesn't pass the smell test. I don't recall any of you whining when Obama increased the debt by $10 trillion

BULLSHIT

Deficits (which is what debt IS MADE OF) under Obama shrunk from 1.3T to ~500B.

Obama did NOT cause those deficits with his policy. You look at all the budget revisions and not counting his 2012 extension of the tax cuts he actually added little-to-nothing to debt.

Stimulus was unpaid for, but passed in the middle of Great Recession.

Healthcare law incorporated Obama's VERY EXPLICIT goal of not increasing long term deficits. It contained spending provisions, but also cuts and revenues. CBO consistently scored it to somewhat REDUCE debt, not increase it.

And there were also spending sequestrations that went into effect to the tune of about half a trillion.

Aside from policy achieved Obama has consistently put on the table the Grand Bargain which would really set us on a road to long term fiscal solvency. Rightwingers would have none of that, because it involved a dirty dirty word that begins with a c.

Last edited:

Illogical and ignorant is running trillon dollar deficits in good times and voting for lying assholes like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

No one lies worse than Trump and Clinton would be way more fiscally restrained. Trump stright up doesn't give a shit about deficits (except of course to bullshit you during campaign about how he will EASILY balance the budget)

The claim that Democrats care about deficits doesn't pass the smell test. I don't recall any of you whining when Obama increased the debt by $10 trillion

BULLSHIT

Obama did NOT cause those deficits with his policy. You look at all the budget revisions and not counting his 2012 extension of the tax cuts he actually added little-to-nothing to debt.

Healthcare law incorporated Obama's VERY EXPLICIT goal of not increasing long term deficits. It contained spending provisions, but also cuts and revenues. CBO consistently scored it to somewhat REDUCE debt, not increase it.

And there were also spending sequestrations that went into effect to the tune of about half a trillion.

Aside from policy achieved Obama has consistently put on a table the Grand Bargain which would really set us on a road to long term fiscal solvency. Rightwingers would have none of that.
Look psycho, the national debt increased by 8 trillion dollars under Obama. Take your meds if you know different.

maxresdefault.jpg

And wouldn't be giving pardons to repub scumbags
Obama pardoned hundreds of drug pushers

maxresdefault.jpg

BULLSHIT

Aside from policy achieved Obama has consistently put on a table the Grand Bargain which would really set us on a road to long term fiscal solvency. Rightwingers would have none of that.
Look psycho, the national debt increased by 8 trillion dollars under Obama. Take your meds if you know different.

Dumbass, babies were also born under Obama, doesn't mean he is the daddy.

Just because it happened, doesn't mean he CAUSED it.

BULLSHIT

Like I said, time for your meds

BULLSHIT

ok idiot, you go on and run along now.

Come back when you have an EXPLANATION of how Obama caused 8T dollar debt.

BULLSHIT

ok, you go on and run along now.

Comeback when you have an actual argument.
You claimed that Obama reduced deficits when he fucking doubled the national debt. Again if you actually take your medication you might be able to understand this.......

BULLSHIT

You claimed that Obama reduced deficits when he fucking doubled the national debt. Again if you actually take your medication you might be able to understand this.......

No dumbass I DID NOT claim that Obama reduced deficits. Learn how to fucking read.

No dumbass I DID NOT claim that Obama reduced deficits. Learn how to fucking read.
Yes you did. Angry r we......
http://www.truthfulpolitics.com/images/us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party.jpg

Yes you did. Angry r we......

Lol idiot, I'm not angry, I'm just calling you what you are.

Go ahead and quote me saying Obama reduced deficits.

maxresdefault.jpg

BULLSHIT

Aside from policy achieved Obama has consistently put on the table the Grand Bargain which would really set us on a road to long term fiscal solvency. Rightwingers would have none of that, because it involved a dirty dirty word that begins with a c.
The above says that deficits under obooba shrunk when the national debt actually doubled. If you take your pills you might know what you did 2 minutes ago...lol

A typical idiot who wants to pay more taxes

Nobody wants to be on welfare?

Bullshit statement of the year.

Single mothers are a cancer in this country. And despite what you believe, they want all that welfare and want to be on it, as they spread their dumber than stupid genes.
They probably believe GOP propaganda that welfare is fun LOL. There are tons of white girls doing the same thing by the way duh...

98% of welfare is for people need it and most of those are already working hard to get by. What the republicans want to do is to take away and force people to fucking take food out of the trash can. Republicans are heartless fuckers.
The dupes are Brain washed functional heartless f******.... Ignorance is the the problem.
ROFL! I pay for them whether I use them or not. That's the leftwing conception of a "free choice."
That is the way society works
As a whole you make out better than you would by yourself
I'd be better off if I wasn't forced to pay for things I neither want nor need.
fine, as long as you don't use Roads water electricity etc etc
So dumb

Single mothers are a cancer in this country. And despite what you believe, they want all that welfare and want to be on it, as they spread their dumber than stupid genes.
They probably believe GOP propaganda that welfare is fun LOL. There are tons of white girls doing the same thing by the way duh...

98% of welfare is for people need it and most of those are already working hard to get by. What the republicans want to do is to take away and force people to fucking take food out of the trash can. Republicans are heartless fuckers.
The dupes are Brain washed functional heartless f******.... Ignorance is the the problem.
ROFL! I pay for them whether I use them or not. That's the leftwing conception of a "free choice."
So dumb

The dupes are Brain washed functional heartless f******.... Ignorance is the the problem..

Ignorance certainly is the problem
Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud
You know everything about stupid GOP propaganda and and nothing about policy and GOP thievery, super duper.

No kidding, I didn't realize Ms. Dolezal was part of the GOP...dumbass.

maxresdefault.jpg

BULLSHIT

maxresdefault.jpg

BULLSHIT

The above says that deficits under obooba shrunk when the national debt actually doubled. If you take your pills you might know what you did 2 minutes ago...lol

A typical idiot who wants to pay more taxes

Moron, I will repeat AGAIN, because that's what you have to do for morons.

Just because something happened during Obama term (deficits going down in this case), DOES NOT MEAN HE CAUSED IT. I explicitly said he did not significantly cause the deficits, I NEVER said he reduced them.

Can you get that through your thick skull?

YES? Ok, you can now proceed to explain how the fuck Obama caused 8 Trillion dollar debt.

I get screwed by the Democrat voting welfare queens every year when I pay taxes on money that I earned but yet those assholes get it.

Disgusting isn't it?
Welfare is a gigantic pain in the ass, nobody wants to be on it. Most of the things you dupes want welfare to do it already is. Screening and testing for drugs, work 4 benefits, applying for work, Etc. The GOP giveaway to the rich is the problem, dumbass Dupes...

Why should I have to?
You do realize that by not having kids that I use less government services don't you?
Your choice

The services are still available

So dumb

Idiot

I am happy to pay for the things I use not so happy to pay for things I don't use and don't want.

And FYI I have a private well and septic on my property so I don't pay anything for water and it only costs me about 200 bucks every couple years to pump out the septic tank

Why should I have to?
You do realize that by not having kids that I use less government services don't you?
Your choice

The services are still available

By who's accounting? Who decides what is "better" for you?
By any accounting you are better off as part of a society than as an individual.
Save your taxes and try surviving without roads, bridges, clean water, police and military protection, free education, safe food and drugs
And once again

No one has a problem paying for the things they use. The problem is being forced to pay for things you don't use, want,or need

maxresdefault.jpg

BULLSHIT

80 to 90% of which was bailouts to to avoid full blown corrupt GOP depression and unemployment and Welfare for the victims duh...

So dumb

So dumb

The dupes are Brain washed functional heartless f******.... Ignorance is the the problem..

Ignorance certainly is the problem
Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud
You know everything about stupid GOP propaganda and and nothing about policy and GOP thievery, super duper.

No kidding, I didn't realize Ms. Dolezal was part of the GOP...dumbass.
Part of GOP propaganda d u h

maxresdefault.jpg

And wouldn't be giving pardons to repub scumbags
Obama pardoned hundreds of drug pushers
Don't know about 100's biut all nickle dime guys doing real hard time And wtf does Obama have to do with what the douch in our WH is doing now?

Forum List

Back