Why do White people in America only identify with the term American but nothing else?

So you have African Americans, Native Americans, Mexican Americans, or Asian Americans etc. But White people in America seems to be the outkast? Can someone help me understand this?
b/c the only people that should say "I'm a ______________ American" are immigrants.

But every single last immigrant I know will say "I'm an American"

It's all leftist divide and conquer, and it works

So you have African Americans, Native Americans, Mexican Americans, or Asian Americans etc. But White people in America seems to be the outkast? Can someone help me understand this?
b/c the only people that should say "I'm a ______________ American" are immigrants.

There you go...

Since everyone is an immigrant I can agree with that statement.

Since everyone is an immigrant I can agree with that statement.
How can you agree when you are to ignorant to comprehend that we are not all immigrants

Do you question nothing the leftist media tells you?

What makes you think that? There are a plethora of hyphenated organizations and museums in Los Angeles alone that prove otherwise.

italian american museum los angeles - Google Search

German-American League of Los Angeles

Irish American Bar Association Los Angeles California

But those are different because they are all white. Its the minorites who shouldnt do the same thing because whites deserve it and others dont

...or something like that

Yes. Inquiring minds would like to know why that is.

What makes you think that? There are a plethora of hyphenated organizations and museums in Los Angeles alone that prove otherwise.

italian american museum los angeles - Google Search

German-American League of Los Angeles

Irish American Bar Association Los Angeles California

But those are different because they are all white. Its the minorites who shouldnt do the same thing because whites deserve it and others dont

...or something like that

Yes. Inquiring minds would like to know why that is.

Because white people are good no matter what and minorities are bad no matter what.

It takes a WHOLE lot for whites to call another white person bad.....it takes almost nothing for a white person to determine a minority is a bad person.

All it takes is one picture of a black kid flipping the bird to determine he was and would never be anything in life.

That's wonderful...meanwhile they don't go around calling themselves Scottish-American the other 364/5 days a year. Just plain old Americans.
I dont go around calling myself Black of African American 365 days of the year either so whats your point?

I've told you my point at least 5 times in this thread. They refer to themselves as AFRICAN-AMERICANS. What they REALLY ARE are NEGROES, people with black skin. 98percent of them have NOTHING whatsoever to do with Africa. They were born and raised in this country. They are just Americans. Africa has nothing to do with their heritage. Now if you don't understand that you are, without doubt, one of the dumbest sobs on this forum...if not, THE dumbest.

Repeating for the unthinking;

The originating post of this thread....BY AN OBVIOUS BLACK GUY or at least someone who knows what white Americans refer to themselves. "white people seem to be outkast[sic]"...we are just Americans. We were born Americans, moved here and became Americans and by the way, I've never heard of a South African-American. They're just Americans too.

Guess what?

You can be other things and still be American. Being American is not the endall of your existence

So you can be an American of Italian heritage
You can be an African American

You can even be a urban American or an elderly American or god forbid, a Texan American

Doesn't make you any less of an American
You forgot all the hyphens....:argue:

Just because you affiliate with other cultures or demographics does not make you any less of an American

You can still recognize your Italian roots and culture and still be an American
You can be a Texan and have a certain culture and background and still be an American
You can be a senior citizen and still be an American

Being an American is very broad

Just because you affiliate with other cultures or demographics does not make you any less of an American

You can be a Texan and have a certain culture and background and still be an American

Not for me it isn't...it stretches from the Atlantic to the Pacific and from the Canadian border to the Mexican border. And if you were born here you are an American. If you were born elsewhere you can apply for citizenship to become an American.

That's wonderful...meanwhile they don't go around calling themselves Scottish-American the other 364/5 days a year. Just plain old Americans.
I dont go around calling myself Black of African American 365 days of the year either so whats your point?

I've told you my point at least 5 times in this thread. They refer to themselves as AFRICAN-AMERICANS. What they REALLY ARE are NEGROES, people with black skin. 98percent of them have NOTHING whatsoever to do with Africa. They were born and raised in this country. They are just Americans. Africa has nothing to do with their heritage. Now if you don't understand that you are, without doubt, one of the dumbest sobs on this forum...if not, THE dumbest.
If thats your point you dont really have one. You seem confused. You dont determine what people are. They do that for themselves. 100% of them have African DNA in them. Doesnt make a difference where they were born and raised. If thats what they identify with and want to call themselves then you just have to suck it up or keep whining. Either way what you think doesnt register as important.

The originating post of this thread....BY AN OBVIOUS BLACK GUY or at least someone who knows what white Americans refer to themselves. "white people seem to be outkast[sic]"...we are just Americans. We were born Americans, moved here and became Americans and by the way, I've never heard of a South African-American. They're just Americans too.
I know a white South African - American that works with my wife. Thats what he calls himself as well.

Yabut I told you already that is allowed for whites only...If blacks do it its because they hate America

I wonder why white people get so up in arms over this?. Its not like they have a say in the matter.

csula-510-final-pp-a-kaleidoscope-journey-thru-african-diasporic-poetics-of-space-68-728.jpg

I know a black South African American who call himself an American....period.
Thats great. Maybe he listened to you. I and millions of others dont really care what you say.

I didn't ask you to...I just responded to the threads originating post. And I have the same question as the black guy who asked the question, but I had an answer.

Forum List

Back