Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

We should of voted for the racist who still claims Obama was a secret Kenyan born muslim.Muslim, that the central park were still guilty after being exonerated, that he would cut funding to HBCUs that taught to works of black scholors like Ibram X Kendi or Nikole Hannah-Jones? There are racists on both sides is the aisle because America itself is incredibly racist. We're making the best choice out of a bunch of shitty ones. Don't worry though, we have a plan to replace you lot. 😄
Obama should have kept his mouth shut about his Kenyan father that his mom divorced as you know. Who would give a damn of Obama's roots other than Obama.

Recall the lies Democrats told you? Hey, vote for me mr blackman, I will give you what you want. You want civil rights? Sure of course. This conversation took place in 1963. Today the things blacks say is they still have no civil rights. And this is because democrats lied to them like a rug. You all can have the full meal with Republicans. With democrats, you get the left overs. Now you know why so many intelligent blacks vote for Republicans and not Democrats.
Democrats didn't lie. Whites have not stopped being racist. Civil Rights was supposed to stop stuff like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, Iwas an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

These are words from Flash, a republican. The Civil Rights Act was supposed to stop stuff like this, but there are whites who find ways to circumvent the rules. The Republican party is the racist party. That's why blacks don't vote republican. Look at the leadership in the democratic party, people of all races. The republican party is nothing but white men.

Obama should have kept his mouth shut about his Kenyan father that his mom divorced as you know. Who would give a damn of Obama's roots other than Obama.
Obama didn't have to stay quiet about anything. Stop lying about nobody caring about his roots.

Oh hell you poor victim. I would feel sorry for you except I am laughing at your utter bald lies.
I'm laughing at all this dumb whiteness. White men are the ones whining about being victims.

Barry never would have been elected if he had the looks of his Kenyan dad. His moms looks is what got him elected.
Obama got elected because his ideas were better.

BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this countrysince at least 1619. Slavery existed here for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed theslaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way thesocial and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever havebeen in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them tohold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition tothis that there is a physical difference between the white and black raceswhich I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms ofsocial and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while theydo remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I asmuch as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assignedto the white race.”

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association,Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates andthe 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country.

THIS, is what the party of Linncoln wanted. To force blacks to leave the country. So why do white Republicans in this forum keep trying to lie to blacks about the Republican Party?

Right, sure. You can really tell because the Republicans overwhelmingly supported civil rights while YOUR Democracks didn't. Everything the left says and does is a lie.

One of the best examples is welfare. Here's a bone so you can remain dependent. Lose your drive, lose your dignity, and most of all, vote for Democracks "because they care". Can't forget the slap on the wrist for criminal activities.

Another are adjustments in aptitude, and affirmative action. Be less, do less, and work less than others, because you'll be allowed entrance despite your worth. This way you can remain less than.

Go potty on the paper like a good black Democracked. Here's another bone.

You can really tell it works well, as gangs of blacks inside Demonicrat districts harm and thieve from others. They can't even see fit to prevent pregnancies, because the govt. pays for their abortions. That or take the bonus welfare, for having more children, so they can learn to be fucked up too.

Last edited:
I'm laughing at all this dumb whiteness. White men are the ones whining about being victims.
Oh is that a fact???? My god man, you really are in the clutches of Democrats. I and the majority of blacks are not victims nor have been. You are really an outcast as blacks go.

They want your votes. Democrats also tell you about republicans because they want your vote as well

So 90% of black voters are stupid because we don't vote the way you want us to? But you're not a racist? Do I have that right? Is this your brilliant, non racist argument? 😄
I was addressing you, Stupid.

YOU are stupid. That is a fact.I said nothing about 90% of black people, Stupid.

Forum List

Back