Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

I think I know why blacks switched and when they switched better than some white racist. Blacks began leaving the Republican party when Robert Moton switched parties after Hoover broke a promise to make him part of his administration in return for not going to the media describing the conditions blacks were in due the Great Mississippi river flood in the late 20's. The shift was not total, many blacks stayed Republican until the party nominated Goldwater. The New Deal policies excluded most blacks. And that was due to compromises made between Southern Democrats and Northern Republicans.
You don't know your history

The truly dumb blacks are republican.
Recall the lies Democrats told you? Hey, vote for me mr blackman, I will give you what you want. You want civil rights? Sure of course. This conversation took place in 1963. Today the things blacks say is they still have no civil rights. And this is because democrats lied to them like a rug. You all can have the full meal with Republicans. With democrats, you get the left overs. Now you know why so many intelligent blacks vote for Republicans and not Democrats.

You haven't done shit but try whitesplaning to a black man about black political choices. The problem is white racism and white racist Republicans talking crazy like you do are the problem.
Oh hell you poor victim. I would feel sorry for you except I am laughing at your utter bald lies.

So blacks who are no longer enslaved on the democrat plantation are dumb?
No you ignorant cuck white. What you are seeing are black people freely choosing to reject the deplorable racists in the Republican Party. Why do you cuck whites act like such bitches about it? 😄

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
No you ignorant cuck white. What you are seeing are black people freely choosing to reject the deplorable racists in the Republican Party. Why do you cuck whites act like such bitches about it? 😄
Stay stupid. Dimwingers count on it.

So you are enslaved on the democrat plantation

So 90% of black voters are stupid because we don't vote the way you want us to? But you're not a racist? Do I have that right? Is this your brilliant, non racist argument? 😄
It's not racist to point out how ignorant someone is

So you are enslaved on the democrat plantation
No. You're just a racist who can't accept that the vast majority of black people see through your racist bullshit.
It's not racist to point out how ignorant someone is
You think 90% of black voters are ignorant but you're not a racist....

Sounds like you're just a racist and a coward.

No. You're just a racist who can't accept that the vast majority of black people see through your racist bullshit.

You think 90% of black voters are ignorant but you're not a racist....

Sounds like you're just a racist and a coward.
Yes they are ignorant for supporting a racist like Jo Biden

Yes they are ignorant for supporting a racist like Jo Biden
We should of voted for the racist who still claims Obama was a secret Kenyan born muslim.Muslim, that the central park were still guilty after being exonerated, that he would cut funding to HBCUs that taught to works of black scholors like Ibram X Kendi or Nikole Hannah-Jones? There are racists on both sides is the aisle because America itself is incredibly racist. We're making the best choice out of a bunch of shitty ones. Don't worry though, we have a plan to replace you lot. 😄

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back