Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

We’re trying to inform the black community because You Ain’t Black *Joe said they’re not smart enough to use the internet to inform themselves. You should be thanking us.
Inform your own community on ways to end it's racism. We don't need you to inform us. Blacks were Republicans for 100 years. We got dissed the entire time. And don't talk about freeing slaves, because the first black president was Democrat. Republicans had that chance, but they decided it was more important to pander to southern white racists. Trump said black communities were shitholes where blacks only hope we don't get shot. And then we read the SHIT in forums like this full of republicans.

Inform your own community on ways to end it's racism. We don't need you to inform us. Blacks were Republicans for 100 years. We got dissed the entire time. And don't talk about freeing slaves, because the first black president was Democrat. Republicans had that chance, but they decided it was more important to pander to southern white racists. Trump said black communities were shitholes where blacks only hope we don't get shot. And then we read the SHIT in forums like this full of republicans.

So that’s a solid no on the thank you?

So your case is that Blacks were stupid for the 100 years they were Republicans. As you point out, Abe did want Blacks removed from the US. He would have purchased them from the owners and shipped them to countries that wanted them.
Democrats wanted to keep owning slaves. As Democrats currently own Blacks.

The classic white racist lies using an Uncle Tom thinking that showing a black person say stupid shit doesn't make it stupid shit.

The classic white racist lies using an Uncle Tom thinking that showing a black person say stupid shit doesn't make it stupid shit.
First I am not a Democrat so this Uncle Tom concept is theirs and not mine. I have pointed out legions of black men and women who are smart and really loathe the Democrats. For doing stupid shit to blacks.

Supposedly Democrats cured the problems of blacks around 61 years ago. We all know that blacks were told by Democrats that civil rights laws corrected blacks problems. Still even today blacks claim that hell no, Democrats did not help them at all. So what happened to the glory days of democrats?

An ANSWER To Biden Has DONE NOTHING FOR BLACK PEOPLE​

1699746077945.png

Who is the silly fucktard?

Well that one black president sure fucked up the place to the point we see no black following him.

BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this countrysince at least 1619. Slavery existed here for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed theslaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way thesocial and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever havebeen in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them tohold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition tothis that there is a physical difference between the white and black raceswhich I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms ofsocial and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while theydo remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I asmuch as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assignedto the white race.”

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association,Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates andthe 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country.

THIS, is what the party of Linncoln wanted. To force blacks to leave the country. So why do white Republicans in this forum keep trying to lie to blacks about the Republican Party?
That's a lie they switch parties to the democrats because of Roosevelt's new deal. Even though they new democrats were racist

That's a lie they switch parties to the democrats because of Roosevelt's new deal. Even though they new democrats were racist
And it does not take much money to buy Blacks.
However the very smart blacks are Republicans because they do not want to eat the shit sandwich the democrats want blacks to eat.

Barry is half black.

First I am not a Democrat so this Uncle Tom concept is theirs and not mine. I have pointed out legions of black men and women who are smart and really loathe the Democrats. For doing stupid shit to blacks.

Supposedly Democrats cured the problems of blacks around 61 years ago. We all know that blacks were told by Democrats that civil rights laws corrected blacks problems. Still even today blacks claim that hell no, Democrats did not help them at all. So what happened to the glory days of democrats?
You haven't done shit but try whitesplaning to a black man about black political choices. The problem is white racism and white racist Republicans talking crazy like you do are the problem.

And it does not take much money to buy Blacks.
However the very smart blacks are Republicans because they do not want to eat the shit sandwich the democrats want blacks to eat.
The truly dumb blacks are republican.

I think I know why blacks switched and when they switched better than some white racist. Blacks began leaving the Republican party when Robert Moton switched parties after Hoover broke a promise to make him part of his administration in return for not going to the media describing the conditions blacks were in due the Great Mississippi river flood in the late 20's. The shift was not total, many blacks stayed Republican until the party nominated Goldwater. The New Deal policies excluded most blacks. And that was due to compromises made between Southern Democrats and Northern Republicans.

Forum List

Back