Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

The welfare that caused black men to stop marrying their baby mommas.
Wrong again.

ALL RISE!

This Evenings Lesson:

113 Years of Irresponsible White Fathers

I'm being generous considering irresponsible white fatherhood started with the belief of Partus Sequitur Ventrem when America was a colony. I mean whites were raping slaves and selling the children they produced from rape. Now that's the prime definition of irresponsible but:

“We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a society that depends on public amnesia.”
Angela Davis

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title IV provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children’s Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; or the destroyer of white families, it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change.

So you ignorant cucks really need to quit repeating the idiotic garbage and go somewhere and learn your history in detail.

1700093170484.png

Welfare.

It's what killed the black family.

I thought it was the "war on drugs" and "zero tolerance" which criminalized and imprisoned young black males at rates 7 times greater than young white males, even though both blacks and white were equally likely to use marijuana.

Of course the white cops let the young white boys off with a "warning" for possessing a few joints, while the black and hispanic kids were arrested and jailed. We don't want to ruin this fine white boy's life with a drug charge which will affect his ability to get a job.

But a federal charge that strips a young black man of his vote for the rest of his life. No one will ever convince me that this wasn't a huge part of the reason for "zero tolerance" and minimum sentencing.

Wrong again.

ALL RISE!

This Evenings Lesson:

I'm being generous considering irresponsible white fatherhood started with the belief of Partus Sequitur Ventrem when America was a colony. I mean whites were raping slaves and selling the children they produced from rape. Now that's the prime definition of irresponsible but:

“We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a society that depends on public amnesia.”
Angela Davis

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title IV provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children’s Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; or the destroyer of white families, it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change.

So you ignorant cucks really need to quit repeating the idiotic garbage and go somewhere and learn your history in detail.

View attachment 859170
Who sold you again?

This is the same Republican Party which told women to vote against the ERA because Republicans would always defend women's rights. And if it passed, women would be drafted.
A straight up party full of liars.

Hilarious

How’s Disney doing theses days.

This is the same Republican Party which told women to vote against the ERA because Republicans would always defend women's rights. And if it passed, women would be drafted.
What rights don't women have? Also, why not draft women if the day comes they also draft men? isn't that what equal rights mean?

I thought it was the "war on drugs" and "zero tolerance" which criminalized and imprisoned young black males at rates 7 times greater than young white males, even though both blacks and white were equally likely to use marijuana.

Of course the white cops let the young white boys off with a "warning" for possessing a few joints, while the black and hispanic kids were arrested and jailed. We don't want to ruin this fine white boy's life with a drug charge which will affect his ability to get a job.

But a federal charge that strips a young black man of his vote for the rest of his life. No one will ever convince me that this wasn't a huge part of the reason for "zero tolerance" and minimum sentencing.
No, it was Tater’s 1994 crime bill that sent blacks to prison for long stretches for minor offenses, KKKanadian Vermin.

Wrong again.

ALL RISE!

This Evenings Lesson:

Angela Davis

View attachment 859170
Black Fatherless homes are the number one problem in poor Black communities. Nobody gives a shit about Black revisionist history, we live in today not 100 years ago.

The ERA was supported by Southern Democrats and almost all Republicans. At the 1944 Democratic National Convention, the Democrats made the divisive step of including the ERA in their platform, but the Democratic Party did not become united in favor of the amendment until congressional passage in 1972.
1700093539217.png

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki

Equal Rights Amendment - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back