Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

From your own link, FuckBoi:"America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great."

Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign

The WAPO article is dated November 2, 2016, more than 6 months after your link questioning the veracity of the KKK endorsement of Hillary.

From the WAPO Article, the KKK newsspaper is quoted as saying:

"While Trump wants to make America great again, we have to ask ourselves, 'What made America great in the first place?'" the article continues. "The short answer to that is simple. America was great not because of what our forefathers did — but because of who our forefathers were.

America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great."

I post my true name. Blacks hide due to fear of being arrested. Ask them who gets arrested all the time.
Whites are arrested at least 3 times the number of blacks annually.

From your own link, FuckBoi:"America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great."

The WAPO article is dated November 2, 2016, more than 6 months after your link questioning the veracity of the KKK endorsement of Hillary.

From the WAPO Article, the KKK newsspaper is quoted as saying:

How about March 2016

Well hell, aren't whites the best business operators?

Well hell, how stupid can you be. Black people have been successful business operators since white people were living in caves.

You need to get an education about the history of planet earth and then get back to us.

From your own link:

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

And this link has alreadly been debunked upthread.

Well hell, how stupid can you be. Black people have been successful business operators since white people were living in caves.

You need to get an education about the history of planet earth and then get back to us.
Is that why you leftists believe they can't get an ID or find the DMV?

Just like a parrot, you repeat things without thinking.

In 2017, Demos published a study titled, “The Asset Value of Whiteness:Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.” On page ten, this statement iswritten: “The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood.
Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then,
school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”

-
Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

“The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

Get an education, get a job, get married before you have kids, stop committing crime.

From your own link:

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

And this link has alreadly been debunked upthread.
From my link a grand wizard endorsed Hillary

BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this countrysince at least 1619. Slavery existed here for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed theslaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way thesocial and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever havebeen in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them tohold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition tothis that there is a physical difference between the white and black raceswhich I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms ofsocial and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while theydo remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I asmuch as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assignedto the white race.”

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association,Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates andthe 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country.

THIS, is what the party of Linncoln wanted. To force blacks to leave the country. So why do white Republicans in this forum keep trying to lie to blacks about the Republican Party?
Youze too dumbz to getz da photo IDythingy.

Forum List

Back