Why does the United States have the largest prison population in the world ?

"Why does the United States have the largest prison population in the world ?"
Lets get all factual and make the LefTarded filth piss themselves....Here goes:
Brown and Black folks have freedom in the U.S.. What would our jail/prison populations look like without Brown and Black folks here?
Men look to be the problem when you look at the stats...

Haha...”men”...huh?
Men commit the most crimes and are most the prison population.

You will find that in any country. However minorities have far more criminals than whites. All you have to do is look at the statistics; one of which I already provided.
Yes, sounds like men are the problem.

As the saying goes, you can put lipstick on a pig........................

Men look to be the problem when you look at the stats...

Haha...”men”...huh?
Men commit the most crimes and are most the prison population.

You will find that in any country. However minorities have far more criminals than whites. All you have to do is look at the statistics; one of which I already provided.
Yes, sounds like men are the problem.

As the saying goes, you can put lipstick on a pig........................
No denying men are the problem.

The answer, of course, is racism. Do we really need an excuse to incarcerate our innocent black and hispanic population?
Flood the streets with drugs and guns, then lock them up with felonies so when they get out they can't vote or get a decent job and 70 percent wind up back inside.

Yes, because if I hand a person a gun, I am obviously forcing him to rob the gas station down the street and shoot the clerk. He had absolutely no choice or free will in the matter.

You are actually getting dumber with every fucking post.
Poor kids in urban environments have far fewer choices than middle class rural kids have.
Most inner-city kids, many with single mothers, can't afford the fees to let their kids play sports even, ( most are so busy working 2 jobs they can't stay home to discipline them either )whereas rural kids largely take it for granted being able to play baseball or soccer. ( that's just one example of the cultural divide)

My kids had guns. They grew up in the country with 4-wheelers and deer rifles.

It's less the environment than it is the parenting. Nobody forces people to be single parents. They make that decision on their own. True, some find themselves in a situation they couldn't control, but for the most part, especially in minority communities, single parenting is a choice they make. That being said, you can't blame anybody but the parent and child themselves for their plight.
I'm not the one blaming anyone.
As my OP illustrates, I'm the one addressing an ongoing problem that you're obviously in denial about. Are you a retired cop or prison guard perhaps, because I kinda smell bacon.

The answer, of course, is racism. Do we really need an excuse to incarcerate our innocent black and hispanic population?
Flood the streets with drugs and guns, then lock them up with felonies so when they get out they can't vote or get a decent job and 70 percent wind up back inside.

Yes, because if I hand a person a gun, I am obviously forcing him to rob the gas station down the street and shoot the clerk. He had absolutely no choice or free will in the matter.

Poor kids in urban environments have far fewer choices than middle class rural kids have.
Most inner-city kids, many with single mothers, can't afford the fees to let their kids play sports even, ( most are so busy working 2 jobs they can't stay home to discipline them either )whereas rural kids largely take it for granted being able to play baseball or soccer. ( that's just one example of the cultural divide)

It's less the environment than it is the parenting. Nobody forces people to be single parents. They make that decision on their own. True, some find themselves in a situation they couldn't control, but for the most part, especially in minority communities, single parenting is a choice they make. That being said, you can't blame anybody but the parent and child themselves for their plight.

And the criminal gets the blame for choosing to commit a crime, I don't care HOW shitty his childhood was.

Here in America, we send elderly men without a record to prison for life for non violent offenses. Guys like Manafort are incarcerated, forcing the prisons to let MS13 Illegal aliens free.

As my OP illustrates, I'm the one addressing an ongoing problem that you're obviously in denial about. Are you a retired cop or prison guard perhaps, because I kinda smell bacon.

Before you take it upon yourself to look down on and insult law enforcement of any kind, please do tell us what great societal benefit YOUR existence has wrought.

Or to simple that up, who or what the fuck are YOU to say shit about cops or prison guards?

Then perhaps you should check in the kitchen. You may have left something cooking that you forgot about.

No, I'm not law enforcement. I'm a truck driver. But the stance I take is not because of that, it's because I'm a model citizen. I've never been arrested, never been charged with any crime, never even had an outstanding parking ticket. And there is no reason anybody can't be the same in this country.

When did I ever deny there was a problem? I know there's a problem, but it's not because of the system, it's because of the people who break the laws our representatives make.

Before you take it upon yourself to look down on and insult law enforcement of any kind, please do tell us what great societal benefit YOUR existence has wrought.

Or to simple that up, who or what the fuck are YOU to say shit about cops or prison guards?
Was I talking to you punk ?

I'm a truck driver.
Bet you can't do this.
gif21.gif

Was I talking to you punk ?

It's a public message board, shitforbrains. You were talking to EVERYONE.

Seriously, are you sure you're not someone's hillbilly nephew Gomer that they liquored up and brought here for a joke?

(Ignoring the previous disturbed poster)

Seriously, are you sure you're not someone's hillbilly nephew Gomer that they liquored up and brought here for a joke?

Jimmy Hoffa shortly after his release from prison.

Seriously, I'm sure it pays well and thank you for staying straight out there.Hope you can stay healthy, retire young and all that good stuff. Do you drive OTR or what ? If I had a CDL and drove, winter up north would be extremely
frightening for me. I've seen some pretty bad accidents first hand.
baltimore-crash.jpg

He thinks because someone sped up the video and posted it online, that means it's something difficult and unusual. Yeah, your basic four-wheeler operator couldn't do that in a pickup, let alone a tractor-trailer. But I only drove for a year, and I can remember having to do stuff like that or worse . . . and that was just in training. You've been driving for years.

Because when you have a free nation, some people abuse freedom of other people, which was not what was meant by the framers.

Maybe we're also just really good at catching criminals. No one ever considers that.
You are grossly mistaken. More than 1/3 of murders are not solved at the present time. In 1965, 92% of murders were solved.

Because when you have a free nation, some people abuse freedom of other people, which was not what was meant by the framers.

Maybe we're also just really good at catching criminals. No one ever considers that.
You are grossly mistaken. More than 1/3 of murders are not solved at the present time. In 1965, 92% of murders were solved.

No, I'm not. The fact that there are criminals we haven't caught doesn't negate the fact that we DID catch all the ones we have locked up. So clearly, we're at least THAT good at it.

Probably because the USA has the most lawyers...

A very real possibility.

Too Many Lawyers: The Legal Profession Needs A Cull

How the Fuck Are There Too Many Lawyers?
Alright, so a while back I wrote in a post about how there were approximately 1,315,000 licensed and practicing attorneys in the United States. There are roughly 321,400,000 people in general in the United States. That comes out to about 1 lawyer for every 244 people in the United States. That means that when you’re in a crowded theater, you’re guaranteed to be sitting in a room with at least 1-3 lawyers, depending on the size of the venue. If someone trips down the stairs at a 30,000 stadium from a little too much beer, 122 lawyers could come rushing out the woodwork to hand out business cards.

You do get that there are a lot more types of lawyers than just criminal attorneys and personal injury attorneys, right?
You say that like it's a good thing...

A very real possibility.

Alright, so a while back I wrote in a post about how there were approximately 1,315,000 licensed and practicing attorneys in the United States. There are roughly 321,400,000 people in general in the United States. That comes out to about 1 lawyer for every 244 people in the United States. That means that when you’re in a crowded theater, you’re guaranteed to be sitting in a room with at least 1-3 lawyers, depending on the size of the venue. If someone trips down the stairs at a 30,000 stadium from a little too much beer, 122 lawyers could come rushing out the woodwork to hand out business cards.

You do get that there are a lot more types of lawyers than just criminal attorneys and personal injury attorneys, right?

It is what it is. When you actually require a lawyer - say, because you're making out your will or you're starting a business or, God forbid, because you were the victim of a crime and want a prosecutor to put the scumbag in prison - it's a very good thing to have them around.

A very real possibility.

It is what it is. When you actually require a lawyer - say, because you're making out your will or you're starting a business or, God forbid, because you were the victim of a crime and want a prosecutor to put the scumbag in prison - it's a very good thing to have them around.
I don't really have anything against lawyers, hell way back when I was a kid and sold used cars the only folks who would hang out with me were lawyers. That's how I found out why lawyers always wear ties.

Forum List

Back