Why forgive "student loans" and not all other loans? Why is Biden (democrats) so adamant about it?

So the best deal you can think of puts you in a $100K hole?

You're bragging about that?
Given that college graduates earn approx. $1 million more than HS graduates over their lifetimes, does that not seem reasonable to you?

So the best deal you can think of puts you in a $100K hole?

You're bragging about that?

That's assuming you get no scholarships, or financial aid etc. That's just the raw cost. If the cost is too high for what you're getting, dont go. In fact that's a great life lesson. If what you're receiving in trade for your money isn't worth the money, then maybe you should consider not doing the trade. Go to community college for 2 years, work while doing that, save your money and pay cash to finish out.

BTW you keep ignoring the why does the Government collect any taxes question.

Given that college graduates earn approx. $1 million more than HS graduates over their lifetimes, does that not seem reasonable to you?
I can't imagine this 30 year, regurgitated stat is accurate anymore.

The cost to relieve $20K would be $400 billion over TEN YEARS

That's 40 billion a year.

That's not a huge number

Not the point. Why should I have to pay .10$ for your degree over 100 years?
You think your taxes will go up because of an extra $40 B?

Trump added trillions. Did that cause your tax bill to go up?

Yes all our tax bills will go up so long as we continue to deficit spend. Acting like they wont doesnt change that.

If continuing to add to the national debt has no impact on how much we will have to pay in taxes, why does the Government collect taxes in the first place? Why have a budget? Why limit spending in any way?

If continuing to add to the national debt has no impact on how much we will have to pay in taxes, why does the Government collect taxes in the first place? Why have a budget? Why limit spending in any way?
All good questions. What do you think?

Wow. You see the word Trump and your head explodes

Read that post again and leave his name out.. then reply
? I just don't understand how Trump is germane to a discussion about student load debt. Did he try to forgive student loan debt? Did he do anything regarding this issue? If not why are YOU bringing him up. I mean other than to change the subject of the discussion you're losing.

I asked you dumb ass. I didnt make the claim that adding to the debt doesnt affect our tax liablity.
Neither did I if you mean as a nation.

Individually it doesn’t … at least not for 40 billion a year

? I just don't understand how Trump is germane to a discussion about student load debt. Did he try to forgive student loan debt? Did he do anything regarding this issue? If not why are YOU bringing him up. I mean other than to change the subject of the discussion you're losing.
What I brought up was the increased debt he incurred.

All you could hear was TRUMP!!!

Forum List

Back