Why forgive "student loans" and not all other loans? Why is Biden (democrats) so adamant about it?

What I brought up was the increased debt he incurred.

All you could hear was TRUMP!!!
No all I heard was someone trying to change the subject. Stay on topic. I know it's hard for you. I couldnt care less about Trump or your infatuation with him.

So you think your taxes will go up because 40 billion was added to the debt.

Yea… you’re dumb as a stump
So again if the amount of money the country is in debt has nothing to do with the taxes the Government collects, why does it collect any? Why not just put it all into the debt?

No all I heard was someone trying to change the subject. Stay on topic. I know it's hard for you. I couldnt care less about Trump or your infatuation with him.
Read this question slowly. Did the increased debt from the years 2017 -thru 2019 add to your personal tax bill?

Simple question . Yes or no will suffice

So again if the amount of money the country is in debt has nothing to do with the taxes the Government collects, why does it collect any? Why not just put it all into the debt?
You seem to think you know that answer. Enlighten us

Actually Harvard admission was the Jim Crow of admissions. With 70% of those accepted being "legacy" students. In essence, their legacy admission policy was like the Jim Crow voting laws that exempted people whose fathers voted from having to pay a poll tax or take a literacy test.
Survival of the Fatherest Leads to Extinction

All hereditary privileges must be eliminated. Nowhere on the specious spectrum is such a change advocated, proving that ideology is a spitball fight at a prep school.

Less debt. Like I said it’s a free country. Be whatever you want. Just don’t ask me to pay for it.
A Degree in Anything Was Supposed to Prove That the Graduate Can Handle All Kinds of White-Collar Work. They Said.

Why pretend that the public has to pay for it? The corporations pushed the deception that any degree will pay off enough so that paying back student loans wouldn't be a problem. Besides, these useless degrees can get the graduate into law school.

You've been answered many times. Debt went up 7.8 trillion under Trump. Did your taxes go up?

No, they went down.
Then why collect any taxes at all? What purpose do they serve? If we can just add to the debt with no consequence why are we making the useless effort to offset any Government spending via taxes?

Then why collect any taxes at all? What purpose do they serve? If we can just add to the debt with no consequence why are we making the useless effort to offset any Government spending via taxes?

Don't. Go for it.

I’m happy for the government to get out of the student loan business
Missing in Action

It should also get out of the student draft-deferment business. That was actually an exemption; the elitist Draft Board would make college graduates the last to be called and would listen to any kind of excuse to give them an exemption.

Didn't that triage prove how unnatural unpaid education is? 18-year-olds had to be threatened with death in Vietnam to get them to run away to college.

That's assuming you get no scholarships, or financial aid etc. That's just the raw cost. If the cost is too high for what you're getting, dont go. In fact that's a great life lesson. If what you're receiving in trade for your money isn't worth the money, then maybe you should consider not doing the trade. Go to community college for 2 years, work while doing that, save your money and pay cash to finish out.

BTW you keep ignoring the why does the Government collect any taxes question.
Why Support an Education That Means Nothing More Than Buying a Job?

Forum List

Back