Why I am voting for Obama again

My decision to vote for Obama, as stated in the OP has nothing to do with the debt whatsoever. It has to do with the basic beliefs of the democratic party versus the republican party. the DEBT is the big issue that the GOP has latched onto this season and I only point out how funny that is, given the fact that the last six GOP presidents have ALL raised the debt.... I guess raising the debt is OK when you guys do it? :lol:

So you're not even going to factor into your decision the most important issue our nation is facing nowadays?

I am suggesting that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If the republicans want to get all outraged about Obama suddenly running up the debt, it would be a bit more plausible if they ever had a GOP president that DIDN'T run up the debt. Or is that concept too complex for ya?

Okay, but you're talking about Obama here, who's run up the national debt more than any other president in history. And you're defending that and your assinine decision to vote for him again based on the fact that none of the republicans have lowered it either? I could see maybe abstaining from voting, or writing in, or going third party, but your argument to vote Democrat again when set up against your supposed reasons is not based in logic at all. You could give a rat's ass about the national debt, that's what I think. :lol:

By the way, in case you didn't notice, your house is made of glass too. ;)

My decision to vote for Obama, as stated in the OP has nothing to do with the debt whatsoever. It has to do with the basic beliefs of the democratic party versus the republican party. the DEBT is the big issue that the GOP has latched onto this season and I only point out how funny that is, given the fact that the last six GOP presidents have ALL raised the debt.... I guess raising the debt is OK when you guys do it? :lol:

Yeah, funny, but Obama used the national debt to run on in 2008, something about how 'unpatriotic' it was to run up the national debt. Guess it wasn't as important as he thought, huh? Which 'basic beliefs' are you referring too?

We will in 4 months. That's one of Romney's biggest selling points. He can balance a budget. He understands the importance of cutting waste.

Obama cant even present a budget.

isn't that what every republican president since WWII has also promised to do? Why IS it that you all actually expect anyone to believe you when you have promoted yourselves as being the fiscally responsible party for over a half a century and have yet to exercise one iota of fiscal responsibility? Oh...trust us... this time we really WILL do it???? Honestly? If your children offered up that excuse, would you believe them?

Considering that it was the Republican Congress under Newt Gingrich that did balance the budget the only time in the latter half of the 20th century, i think that gives them some credibility on the matter.

And Romney has several decades of history balancing books, eliminating waste and corruption from organizations. His track record speaks for itself.

so... Romney will magically do what Ike and Nixon and Ford and Reagan and Bush I and his chimpy little son were ALL incapable of doing? Is that your final answer?

and will you go on record as opposing a second term for Mittens if he fails to reduce the national debt during his first term?

Okay, but you're talking about Obama here, who's run up the national debt more than any other president in history. And you're defending that and your assinine decision to vote for him again based on the fact that none of the republicans have lowered it either? I could see maybe abstaining from voting, or writing in, or going third party, but your argument to vote Democrat again when set up against your supposed reasons is not based in logic at all. You could give a rat's ass about the national debt, that's what I think. :lol:

By the way, in case you didn't notice, your house is made of glass too. ;)

Yeah, funny, but Obama used the national debt to run on in 2008, something about how 'unpatriotic' it was to run up the national debt. Guess it wasn't as important as he thought, huh? Which 'basic beliefs' are you referring too?

Like I said.. the debt is not my issue... it is YOUR issue. If your party had a track record of actually reducing the national debt - EVER - then maybe you'd have a bit more credibility. As to my basic beliefs, if you don't care to read the OP, I certainly am not inclined to spoon feed it to you now.

oh...it's the little yappy dog with no nuts... the douchebag who is all internet tough guy insulting everyone but doesn't have the stones to back it up... I thought I heard some whining ! :lol: run away little doggie... come back when you grow a set.

Shit, I doubt if you made LT(jg) with this brilliance... ^^^^^ :clap2:

So you're not even going to factor into your decision the most important issue our nation is facing nowadays?

it's the most important issue to you... not to me.

do you honestly think that everyone in the country should have the exact same set of priorities? would you want us to be stepford citizens?

Newby pretends to be a conservative when in fact he is a far right reactionary christian wack. :lmao:

oh...it's the little yappy dog with no nuts... the douchebag who is all internet tough guy insulting everyone but doesn't have the stones to back it up... I thought I heard some whining ! :lol: run away little doggie... come back when you grow a set.

are you ready to turn those doubts into some real money then pal? I am offering you the chance to make ten grand if you just put your money where your mouth is.

all sack and no nuts.

what a loser. :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't vote for him the first time because I did my homework. The guy was an empty suit 4 years ago and he's an empty suit now. And if you can't see that you deserve 4 more years of the same. Only this time he'll have NO restraints and he'll be free to run roughshod over the budget and everything else. You should think about that. By the time he's done there could very well be nothing left of this country. I know that sounds dramatic but it isn't like it hasn't happened before.
You've seen what he's like and what he has in mind and you still uphold his ideas? Shame on you for your ignorance.

are you ready to turn those doubts into some real money then pal? I am offering you the chance to make ten grand if you just put your money where your mouth is.

all sack and no nuts.

What a great retort for a retired officer and gentleman:eusa_whistle:

Newby pretends to be a conservative when in fact he is a far right reactionary christian wack. :lmao:

Coming from you, my dear, that's a compliment... ;) I guess you're not pretending to be a Christian anymore either? And it's 'her' for the 100th time. :tongue: You might get more respect around here if you ever answered a question put to you, but I've never seen it happen. Just some friendly advise. ;)

all sack and no nuts.

Sure - you first. Go ahead and post a PDF of your DD-214, ya nutless wonder.

Coming from you, my dear, that's a compliment... ;) I guess you're not pretending to be a Christian anymore either? And it's 'her' for the 100th time. :tongue: You might get more respect around here if you ever answered a question put to you, but I've never seen it happen. Just some friendly advise. ;)

He can't do that and play his facade

Last edited:

all sack and no nuts.

he needlessly insulted my service. I made him a gentlemanly wager, and he has continued the insults. I merely am returning the favor. Interesting how manners are something you call democrats on, but not republicans. We see who your pals are. Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

all sack and no nuts.

he needlessly insulted my service. I made him a gentlemanly wager, and he has continued the insults. I merely am returning the favor. Interesting how manners are something you call democrats on, but not republicans. We see who your pals are. Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

This is not the conduct becoming of an officer, so what's next you were a fighter pilot?

all sack and no nuts.

are you saying that, if my documentation shows that I achieved the rank of O-5, you agree to pay me ten thousand dollars?

This is not the conduct becoming of an officer, so what's next you were a fighter pilot?

surface warfare... my eyes weren't good enough for flight school. But, like I said... we see who you lie down with.

all sack and no nuts.

are you saying that, if my documentation shows that I achieved the rank of O-5, you agree to pay me ten thousand dollars?

I know how to read a DD-214, asswipe. It will show your brilliant career from your commission 40 years ago to your retirement as an 0-4 (or in your case, an 0-2).

Post away, fudgepacker !!!!

surface warfare... my eyes weren't good enough for flight school. But, like I said... we see who you lie down with.

Nope I just see you for what you are, I can read liberal :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back