Why I can never be a conservative

OP enjoys peeing in women's bathrooms.
It's just that he's too cowardly to answer my post directed at him, and depends on his fellow Democrat to do his dirty work for him. It's no wonder people don't stay on his topic. He's not interested in it either, he's just here to beat up on conservative posters with malice aforethought.

It's just that he's too cowardly to answer my post directed at him, and depends on his fellow Democrat to do his dirty work for him. It's no wonder people don't stay on his topic. He's not interested in it either, he's just here to beat up on conservative posters with malice aforethought.

He's no Democrat.

Conservatives conserved ....the Constitution when liberal democrats were tearing it down bit by bit. Case in point democrat icon FDR issued an executive order that authorized the arrest of American citizens (and legal aliens) without due process.

Conservatives conserved ....the Constitution when liberal democrats were tearing it down bit by bit. Case in point democrat icon FDR issued an executive order that authorized the arrest of American citizens (and legal aliens) without due process.

You are going to have to prove that one. And sorry, no right wing fringe sites either. How about a history site for a change. Otherwise.......

You are going to have to prove that one. And sorry, no right wing fringe sites either. How about a history site for a change. Otherwise.......
Look it up, nimrod. Wikipedia is your leftist buddy.

Prove Executive order 9066 issued Feb. 1942? Surely you jest.

It it doesn't exist, it doesn't matter if I try and look it up or not. Whitehall made the claim. It's up to him to provide the proof.

Prove Executive order 9066 issued Feb. 1942? Surely you jest.

Oh, that. I'll give you that one. Not the proudest moment in American History. It was a knee jerk response to Pearl Harbor. I can understand the reasoning behind it though. I just can't understand the huge scope of it and the fact there were no reparations done after the war ended.

It it doesn't exist, it doesn't matter if I try and look it up or not. Whitehall made the claim. It's up to him to provide the proof.
Typical leftist. Leaves it up to other people to do the work for him.

View attachment 266027

Plain and simple! Not ONE single conservative can tell me what conservatives have ACTUALLY CONSERVED...

Great, perhaps you fricken loons could tell us what liberals have ACTUALLY LIBERATED.
Both sides are shit. Liberals are nothing more than marxists in disguise.
Its done what I wanted it to do. Give those who are tired of the cuckservative bullshit a real reason to not claim to be conservatives. You have to actually conserve something before you can call yourself and NOTHING is more important to be conserved than our race that founded this country.

NOBODY has ever accused you of being bright, have they?

"
con·serv·a·tive
[kənˈsərvədiv]
ADJECTIVE

• holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
"
Oh boy! Holding on to traditional values and attitudes by REFUSING to preserve them from being erased....that'll show the cultural marxists!

Like all Progs when you don't like what a REALLY means just change the definition. Feel free to wear your ignorance proudly.

"
con·serv·a·tive
[kənˈsərvədiv]
ADJECTIVE

• holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

LOL, FDR DIDN'T round up American citizens and detain them? Are you really that ignorant?

He's no Democrat.
You have to be a racist to white people, a sexist to men and a bigot to Christians to be a Democrat in today’s world.

View attachment 266027

Plain and simple! Not ONE single conservative can tell me what conservatives have ACTUALLY CONSERVED...

Great, perhaps you fricken loons could tell us what liberals have ACTUALLY LIBERATED.
Both sides are shit. Liberals are nothing more than marxists in disguise.
Its done what I wanted it to do. Give those who are tired of the cuckservative bullshit a real reason to not claim to be conservatives. You have to actually conserve something before you can call yourself and NOTHING is more important to be conserved than our race that founded this country.

NOBODY has ever accused you of being bright, have they?

"
con·serv·a·tive
[kənˈsərvədiv]
ADJECTIVE

"
Oh boy! Holding on to traditional values and attitudes by REFUSING to preserve them from being erased....that'll show the cultural marxists!

Like all Progs when you don't like what a REALLY means just change the definition. Feel free to wear your ignorance proudly.

"
con·serv·a·tive
[kənˈsərvədiv]
ADJECTIVE

That is a completely meaningless definition.

The pathetic thing is that Scrotium is too stupid and ignorant to beat us up effectively. He could not articulate what conservatism actually is if his life depended on it. He is just a pathetic parrot repeating what he is heard, and with not enough intelligence to understand it.

Last edited:

The pathetic thing is that Scrotium is too stupid and ignorant to beat us up effectively. He could not articulate what conservatism actually is if his life depended on it. He is just a pathetic parrot repeating what he is heard, and with not enough intelligence to understand it.
Stop me if you've heard this:
Leftism is a lazy man's belief system - a religion - that requires of its adherents slavish, unthinking acceptance of all they are told to believe and say.

Conservatism is a cognitive disposition that requires individual thinking.

Last edited:

Leftism is a convenient belief system - a religion - that requires of its adherents slavish, unthinking acceptance of all they are told to believe and say.

I have heard, but it certainly needs repeating.

Leftism is a convenient belief system - a religion - that requires of its adherents slavish, unthinking acceptance of all they are told to believe and say.

I have heard, but it certainly needs repeating.
When you get the chance try to convey that thought to the moron without a plan ,in our WH

Odium much of what you say is true...”Conservatives” tend to take great pride in being nutless suckers whom can’t let go of the PC programming.
Unfortunately, I feel like I have to side with them come voting season as they vote the lesser of the evils and I see voting third party as an act of full retardation.
There’s a new group of “Conservatives”....they have been dubbed “Nationalists”....I like their ideology.

Forum List

Back