Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

Me thinks you need to elaborate on that one.

How can I elaborate on it when you don't know what Liberty is NOR where it comes from?

You were telling me what people I associate with are doing, and you're like all ignorant people are assuming facts not in evidence.

You are on this board, joining in with misguided people and using the standard talking points associated with the nutty wall idea.

I see your philosophy is if you can't dazzle people with you brilliance you try to baffle them with your bullshit. You're doing a hell of a job on the latter.

You see questions as being B.S. I understand. The questions reveal that you don't have a monopoly on human virtue and little to NO understanding of what the Hell you're posting about.

Questions? More like preaching and you have yet to prove a point.

I tell some of these people the same thing. If they're willing to work and sacrifice, I will help them. They cannot B.S. me or use me.
Which people?
Druggies?

Lazy ass pieces of scatalogical waste, druggies, those who got locked out of society over a 20 year old irrelevant misdemeanor. I run into the good and the bad, but we need to get Americans back into the work force.
Let’s hear your plan minus open borders.

My plan? Academic studies that I have access to don't play well on discussion boards. TLDR.

The real solutions, however, would be obvious if the build the wall guys simply admitted that some of their initial thoughts were in error.
Sorry, bud, my community is fraught with 100s of MDs and PhDs and they disagree with your assessment.

And what kind of country do we have today? Have you ever witnessed a marriage that survived a psychologist? Most of the people you referenced ARE part of the problem.

How can I elaborate on it when you don't know what Liberty is NOR where it comes from?

You were telling me what people I associate with are doing, and you're like all ignorant people are assuming facts not in evidence.

You are on this board, joining in with misguided people and using the standard talking points associated with the nutty wall idea.

I see your philosophy is if you can't dazzle people with you brilliance you try to baffle them with your bullshit. You're doing a hell of a job on the latter.

You see questions as being B.S. I understand. The questions reveal that you don't have a monopoly on human virtue and little to NO understanding of what the Hell you're posting about.

Questions? More like preaching and you have yet to prove a point.

You missed the exchange between Ray and I. It took over a hundred posts, but we got to the truth. THAT was the point. And if your next post don't make a point, I'm going to bed and let you think on it.

Which is why they have been used for 18 centuries.

Sure, for 18 centuries our forefathers just couldn't come up with drones......Also, ask the Israelis how many tunnels have been dug under THEIR wall......lol

I can dig a tunnel under a drone even easier. Or just walk past it. Or shoot the drone down. Have any idea what a good drone costs? Who's going to fly it? Refuel it? Monitor its camera? Or camouflage myself so the drone doesn't see me. With a wall, people are stopped, The few that try to get over or under are picked up by cameras or drones, or vibration sensors or patrols, but someone still has to monitor all that. And they still have to get to the action. By the time your drone sees me and you get there, I'm LONG GONE buddy! At least with the wall, I was greatly slowed down giving you time to respond.

Gee, you act like they will be putting the wall in your backyard! Last I checked, most people along the border WANT the wall. And it can be easily paid for by simply collecting the fines every illegal is due us. According to my math, that comes to 53 billion dollars.

nd it can be easily paid for by simply collecting the fines every illegal is due us.

This moron is STILL "thinking": that Mexico (or an "illegal alien" with just the clothes on his back) will pay for the wall, as his orange hero promised.......LMAO

Which people?
Druggies?

Lazy ass pieces of scatalogical waste, druggies, those who got locked out of society over a 20 year old irrelevant misdemeanor. I run into the good and the bad, but we need to get Americans back into the work force.

My plan? Academic studies that I have access to don't play well on discussion boards. TLDR.

The real solutions, however, would be obvious if the build the wall guys simply admitted that some of their initial thoughts were in error.
Sorry, bud, my community is fraught with 100s of MDs and PhDs and they disagree with your assessment.

And what kind of country do we have today? Have you ever witnessed a marriage that survived a psychologist? Most of the people you referenced ARE part of the problem.
Huh?
There are over 1,000 families in my community and about 70 divorces in the last 28 years.
Not too shabby.

Well, I tell ya what, built that wall/fence/whatever high enough, and it'll sure as hell make it really hard to climb over. Maybe it doesn't totally solve the problem, but it does reduce it somewhat and that's better than nothing.
That's was what they thought when they put up 8 foot security fences 25 years ago and then 12 foot fences, then 18 foot reinforced fences. And now 18 or 20 foot barriers is going to do it.:cuckoo:

I have not asked you about inalienable rights. The question is about unalienable Rights. There's a legal difference. Our constitutional Republic was founded on two very important foundational principles that you know nothing about:
* The Right to own private property
* Unalienable Rights which include, but are not limited to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Porter, let me set you straight.

An UNalienable right (as in the DOI) is an ABSOLUTE RIGHT. God given. Part of your being. Cannot be taken away. Your birthright given to you when you were born. It can be trod upon by force, but not taken away so long as you are alive.

An INalienable right is a right which cannot be taken away. It cannot be lawfully removed. While not actually part of you, it is in your possession for all time.

What is the difference? A distinction with subtle legal ramifications but really looking at the same thing from two slightly different angles. As to the right to own property? Better think again. That is one of the most debatable human rights, subject to different interpretations all around the world, ESPECIALLY in the USA. Try telling the judge when they seize your property that they are depriving you of a human right. You're still free to live at the Y.

Let me set YOU straight:

An unalienable Right is one given by your Creator (your God, whomever you deem that to be.) It is natural, inherent, God given, absolute and irrevocable.) It is not given by man and, according to most ORIGINAL legal precedents, it is above the law.

An inalienable can be forfeited. That it is the basic difference.

You should read this thread. We deal with your issue in post # 2806

What most of us don't understand from your rant is WTF does an inalienable right have to do with this topic?

Trump will NEVER get money to build his ineffective "solution" to his re-election problems.

What will happen....eventually.....is that republicans in the senate will smarten up to save their own sorry asses and over-ride Trump's vetoes....

Sure they will.

rolling eyes.gif

Which is why they have been used for 18 centuries.

Sure, for 18 centuries our forefathers just couldn't come up with drones......Also, ask the Israelis how many tunnels have been dug under THEIR wall......lol

I can dig a tunnel under a drone even easier. Or just walk past it. Or shoot the drone down. Have any idea what a good drone costs? Who's going to fly it? Refuel it? Monitor its camera? Or camouflage myself so the drone doesn't see me. With a wall, people are stopped, The few that try to get over or under are picked up by cameras or drones, or vibration sensors or patrols, but someone still has to monitor all that. And they still have to get to the action. By the time your drone sees me and you get there, I'm LONG GONE buddy! At least with the wall, I was greatly slowed down giving you time to respond.

Gee, you act like they will be putting the wall in your backyard! Last I checked, most people along the border WANT the wall. And it can be easily paid for by simply collecting the fines every illegal is due us. According to my math, that comes to 53 billion dollars.

Poll: Majority opposes border wall with Mexico

So, is America a Republic or a Democracy?

Huh?
There are over 1,000 families in my community and about 70 divorces in the last 28 years.
Not too shabby.

In your dreams

Well, I tell ya what, built that wall/fence/whatever high enough, and it'll sure as hell make it really hard to climb over. Maybe it doesn't totally solve the problem, but it does reduce it somewhat and that's better than nothing.
That's was what they thought when they put up 8 foot security fences 25 years ago and then 12 foot fences, then 18 foot reinforced fences. And now 18 or 20 foot barriers is going to do it.:cuckoo:

Build a higher fence, and they will get a longer ladder, cut hole with a torch, or dig a tunnel

nd it can be easily paid for by simply collecting the fines every illegal is due us.

This moron is STILL "thinking": that Mexico (or an "illegal alien" with just the clothes on his back) will pay for the wall, as his orange hero promised.......LMAO

Gotta love leftards. You can always know when they've run out of arguments when they start attacking the person over the topic, which is 99% of the time. This government CAN collect the money owed, it has a responsibility to do so. Now its just a matter of filling the obligation. Either way, I don't give a shit who pays upfront, as 5 billion dollars is NOTHING compared to our total budget. We have eternity to get that money back. And it'll get paid for in a year or two just on what the wall SAVES US.

I have not asked you about inalienable rights. The question is about unalienable Rights. There's a legal difference. Our constitutional Republic was founded on two very important foundational principles that you know nothing about:
* Unalienable Rights which include, but are not limited to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

An UNalienable right (as in the DOI) is an ABSOLUTE RIGHT. God given. Part of your being. Cannot be taken away. Your birthright given to you when you were born. It can be trod upon by force, but not taken away so long as you are alive.

An INalienable right is a right which cannot be taken away. It cannot be lawfully removed. While not actually part of you, it is in your possession for all time.

What is the difference? A distinction with subtle legal ramifications but really looking at the same thing from two slightly different angles. As to the right to own property? Better think again. That is one of the most debatable human rights, subject to different interpretations all around the world, ESPECIALLY in the USA. Try telling the judge when they seize your property that they are depriving you of a human right. You're still free to live at the Y.

Let me set YOU straight:

An unalienable Right is one given by your Creator (your God, whomever you deem that to be.) It is natural, inherent, God given, absolute and irrevocable.) It is not given by man and, according to most ORIGINAL legal precedents, it is above the law.

What most of us don't understand from your rant is WTF does an inalienable right have to do with this topic?

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with this topic since I don't argue inalienable rights. It's only important that you understand an unalienable Right.

Build a higher fence, and they will get a longer ladder, cut hole with a torch, or dig a tunnel

Nope, sorry, they can't use ladders anymore, they were invented 10,000 years ago! Only 21st century solutions will do! ;)

Let me set YOU straight:

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with this topic since I don't argue inalienable rights. It's only important that you understand an unalienable Right.

And that's exactly what I thought.

Typical Liberal bullshit; If you need an explanation, you’re not smart enough to understand it.

I understand fear and your need to join a pack of wolves while not discussing any portion of the subject doth testify as to the fear you have.

You seem to be mistaking common sense for fear, of course that's a standard regressive talking point.

Forum List

Back